2009 March Mummies

Jade - I use my phone for everything! Got an addiction lol!

Ella stands in her potty only by chance have I managed to get a wee on the toilet lol x

sienna promptly carrys hers back to the downstairs toilet and puts it away, have a throne one upstairs, and she wont go near that either.

katie wont go on the potty yet, but think when she sees connor using it a bit more she might decide to give it a go, i now know how connor is getting the wee on his tops, he keeps his legs closed tight and lets the wee pool up in his legs

OMG Caine was sooooo embarassing in Tesco! Major paddys :grr:

Everyone ok? I am soooo knackered

im trying fo find first aid courses near me, also need to find the money tree to pay for it. need to get sorting out halls that i can hire out too

Great news dani!

Ella hasn't been too bad with paddies recently. I'm sure that can't be it for them but certainly reduced loads for now :)

Ella is eating a lemon from our Chinese :wacko: she looks like she is enjoying it....

Got to get her in her jimjams now and get her to bed! Soooo full though can't move lol x

Alex has really calmed down on the temper tantrum front too, thank f*ck! He has conjunctivitis - did I say? Strange child actually likes having the drops put in!! :wacko:

Sorry Caine showed you up Jade - was it over anything in particular?

I found the tantrum stage very hard! It's not fun! I think they will come back when Faith gets here, they say children go back a little way when a new baby arrives?! X

I really hope so! We're just through the tail end of a really tough couple of months with him - he's a sweetheart again now, and I am more than a little concerned he'll just go back to being a nightmare when the baby's born!

cath, ive just checked my just giving page, and it is finally showing your donation, thanks a lot :D

none of mine went back at all when next baby arrived, so fingers crossed for you, they just become a little trying for a while, once the know their boundries things ease, infact they seemed to grow up with leaps and bounds once baby arrived and become a little more independant,..x

morning all, was another 5.30 wake up for katie, im tired. thats 2 days on the run now. managed to keep her quiet by putting thomas the tank on in her room

sienna did till 6, for a while shed only slepe it telly was on really low, just managed to switch it off more recently or shell be a nightmare lol.

why do they get up so early on first day of no school, by next friday theyll be lying in and ill be struggling to get them up next monday.

skipped dinner last night, oopssiee toasted muffins for me this morning, might pop some cheeky cumberland sausage and an egg in them yum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->