2009 March Mummies

When will you find out if baby is breech or not? When do you see midwife? X

Morning!

Mm - hope little man gets better soon!! :hugs:

Dani - great news!

Lucy - fb is just hassle! I spend so long on there being nosey. I've got people on my fb that are braggers, loads of pikeys, people with obvious issues of jealousy etc and just their status updates do my noodle in! I take things on board and get wound up by them. I worry about privacy issues too. I've deleted it before and I found myself feeling a bit relieved to be honest so I've deleted it again - nothing specific has happened.

I'm feeling a bit better today. Everything went wrong yesterday I've got a massive issue with my husband not listening to a word I say - he is always right and does what he wants even if I say no - makes self confidence an issue for me. Then I got to work and got told I had to do something else other than my work in a very condescending way and I felt like a piece of shit people were just stepping over. An "it's ok Katie will do it" moment when I've got 4 weeks to finish my work! If it doesn't get done I will leave it for them :finger: I'm quite open and friends with my manager so he will get it in the ear tomorrow :haha:

I've just been given the opportunity to do an NVQ3 in business admin through work I'm waiting to hear if I can do it on maternity leave with a few visits to work for assessor visits. If I can't I will start my conveyancers course in sept. Just thought that would be a nice free course to start me off before I start my mission to be a qualfied conveyancer :D

Super long post!

Happy 32 weeks Lucy
Happy 22 weeks Claire
Happy 7 weeks Alexander
Happy 28 weeks me - defo third tri now :lol:

X

Happy levelling up folks! :)
Katie i sometimes think the same I spend far time long online and have a serious addiciton i think :dohh:

Katie do you work for nhs? Cos you are entitled to 10 refresher days that you are paid for so could do the assessor part in them. I only know cos three of us go on mat leave at same time leaving ward seriously down on staff which in the current climate won't be replaced! We have 2 girls returning from mat leave and they are using their refresher days to attend all their mandatory training so they are up to speed as they return as we go and so will hit the ground running so to speak!

:hugs: to Oscar mm

Happy 32 weeks Lucy
Happy 28 weeks Katie oh 2nd tri :happydance:
Happy 7 weeks Alexander

Jade you looking for any particular reason that you aren't telling us about :haha: or just being nosey

Nope just looking :(

When will you find out if baby is breech or not? When do you see midwife? X

Hope baby is right way up! hehe

I am sam jade, here and facebook I keep updating so I had to give one up so my housework stands more of a chance to get done. Facebook time is now cleaning time :rofl:

Ella and I just baked a massive chocolate slice and stuffed our faced :sick:

X

oops didnt realise it was gone 12 when i posted

Afternoon everyone! :wave:

Seeing midwife next week - I know he's still breech though :wacko: Hiccups are very high, movement is still in the same place.... and I can feel his head!

hmmmm connor keeps miss firing when he wees, most goes in the potty but hit tops are always soaking too

lu get bagged packed, i homebirth and still need one ready, i had to go in with sienna the morning after she was born and got kept in, so deffo worth getting one ready the mw';s wont hang about for u lol

worth having a bag ready in the room you plan to give birth in so when baby arrives you can say eveything is in that bag over there

yup mw put my heating on and turned radiator donw in room i birthed in, all bubs first outfit were on the radiator ready tho dh got my pants out hahaha. came in handy for having to go to hospital next day too

talking of potty sienna is sat without nappy, used potty once last night but is screaming to have a wee in a nappy,

I am sam jade, here and facebook I keep updating so I had to give one up so my housework stands more of a chance to get done. Facebook time is now cleaning time :rofl:

Ella and I just baked a massive chocolate slice and stuffed our faced :sick:

X

I use phone for FB when kids are asleep/playing or in bed feeding. BnB I use laptop like now we just had lunch and caine watching Something Special :)
Mmm we had porridge and golden syrup.... yum yum!

Caine still wees on floor next to potty but tells when he done a wee/pooh :dohh:
I will actually be sad when he potty trains as we wont be using the fluff anymore but at least I have 2 years yet of fluff with Alex :)

sienna is so funny grabbing a nappy and begging me to put it on her, shes petrified of potty and weeing on herself, so i was proud wen we got a teaspoon full in the potty last night, ill be using nappy at night for her for a long time yet, chloe was dry at night but leila had terrible troubles

hi all:wave:
hope everyones well ?
i must stop eating :wacko:
me and jacob just add 2 cheese omletes chips and salad followed by hot choc fudge cake :blush:
bang goes the healthy eating :cry:
jacob not sit on his potty he looks so cute in his little pants though :cloud9:

We have had temper tamtum central here today, rOll on bedtime! I've just been ignoring them and he's eventually come to me for acuddle but unless he's already stopped crying I've said no, feel awful doing it but he has to learn

Stripped his buggies/ pram down today and cleaned them all he'll be using the stroller or walking from now on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->