2009 March Mummies

night ladies im off to bed now, catch you all tomorrow hopefully

Alex can't say Alex yet either Jade. If you ask him, he says "Ah-le-ngh" which is rather odd.

Another shit night. OH spent most of it on Alex' bedroom floor :wacko: Really, really, really didn't think it could go on this long - starting to do my head in! Need an action plan.... Or a coffee first though :coffee:

:hugs: Pip hope you're okay hun!!!

Lu... this must be very draining for you!! :hugs: hope you find something that works...

Debz.. what you feeling today? crampy???

How's everyone?? one month today and Lottie will be 2 yikes.. am struggling to decide what to do for her birthday!! Don't have long to make up my mind either! :dohh:

Am feeling rubbish.. it's fatigue mixed with nausea mixed with a sore throat and achey body! Fab!! :( at least I have two days with no work right now... but need to get madam out the house... not sure what to do though!

:hugs: Lucy and Cath,

Lucy I have one box of rasp tea, so pm me your address and will send it x I dont need it :)

Caine wont say Caine either he just says me :rofl:

Hope everyone is ok?

hi ladies feeling better today bh gone,

having an extremely crispy bacon sandwich nom nom, put the kettle on sum 1 lol

sienna says enna lol

So I've decided not to venture far from home... I'm going to mow the lawn :D and maybe try tidy up the garden a bit... a bit difficult.. it needs a huge overhaul!

So Lottie can play outside with me for a bit!

Tomorrow I think I'll take her to soft play! :D

I just have washing and ironing to do and hopefully she'll nap in the afternoon... *fingers crossed*

Pip... glad you're feeling better...

I've just had a little bit of cous cous salad.. I made my normal huge bowl (I'm a pig when it comes to salad) but I'm a bit full up and I've only eaten half!

Just seen Denise van Outen on This morning... I'm keen to get her book...just because I'm nosy!

my grass needs cutting, but im afraind to cut it too soon, its awfully cod here again the sun is so deceiving. maybe in a weekend or two ill have a good old tidy up.

dh was supposed to be back yesterday or today, and now its a maybe tomorrow, getting truly pissed off now, kids r asking for him all the time im tired, and they have a day off tomorrow and would have liked him to spend the day with them/us. as hell be working again by weekend if he ever bloody gets back, so bit annoyed now.

my grass needs cutting to, bring the mower down here please, lol

might have no blades left by the time ive tackles my bush, oh sorryyyyyyyyyy were talking bout the lawn lol. :rofl:

sienna is singing to the dollshouse,

" my wowee wowee wowee, n my leile leile leeeeeeela , n my ham ham ham n me adan adan adan, need my apple it is a bok bok baaaaahh bahhh bahh sheepy sheepy, i need it need it, oh my babba peeeps stairs, i did it did it allll and me all won won wowwe baby school. ......" :rofl

translated as,

"my chloe chloe chloe and my leila leila leila and sam sam sam and aiden aiden aiden, need my apple it is abottle bottle , bahhh bahhh sheep sheep, i need it i need it , my daddy is sleeping upstairs, i did it i did it all and me i run run with chloe and baby from school" rofl

shes repeating it over and over and getting louder, she cant see me i think shes forgotten im here as so busy with the playhouse. :lol: little monkey

https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=217398
link to the programme about leah last night, if you watch make sure you have tissues

Ahh Pip... she's too cute! Hope Hubby is home soon!!! :hugs:

Lottie had two naps today! :cloud9:

i didnt follow the advice on tissues and have just wept all the way thru it dani

i didnt post about tissues for nothing, lol

lol :cry: how sad was that

off to moan about my body in my journal not spamming with it here lol, its a bit constant at the mo x

:cry: think ill need the tissues for OBEM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->