2009 March Mummies

:wave:morning ladies
how are we all today ? some chirpy some tiered lol
well ive got a snotty coughy child again :wacko: seems he gets rid of one cold then gets another :dohh:
aww cath hope you are ok :hugs:
jade id love to meet at medowhall but i dont drive :nope:
its on my to do list lol
deb hows your ttc going :thumbup:
anyone else i miss sorry too many posts :blush:

I would offer to take you hun but already have 2 baby seats in car and wont be able to fit another one in :(

:flower:thanx jade i understand , hows you and your lovely boys :cloud9:,
and hows lovely lottie ? :flower:

im just looking what to get jacob for his birthday im unsure what to get him , any ideas ?
hes got that many toys thinki could open a toy store lol x

sienna has a play kitchen i got reduced for like £8 and she goes wild over an easel they have in elc, so gunna get her that with some arty stuff to go with it. doesnt need many toys really though i know she will con me into some more farm animals in elc always flipping does she loves them

Jo.. Lottie's well thanks! I'm struggling with space for toys... so not sure what to get her either!

We're heading off to soft play in a bit! x

i have mw coming after to check me after the last day or so

aww deb gl chick :thumbup:
any syptoms ?
me and oh ad a accident last night lol :blush:
hows abbie ?
think jacobs getting a kitchen for his birthday :flower:
hope mw goes ok pip :flower:
hope lotties ad a fun day cath and your feeling better :hugs:

mw was urmm interesting... jsut tapped it up in journal, but got told to take towel and phone ot toilet with me i mean cmmon for ffs, what sort of reassurance is that . ffs i dunno weather to laugh ,cry or start suing siennas throne potty so nothing floats away down the toilet

does any one no when af starts after comin off the mini pill ? its been nearly a month now :)

shes my normal mw, and luvly but that comment really hasnt boosted my confidence one bit x

Jo.. if it were my body... anywhere between 28 and 35 days! xx

Pip... sorry about your MW... that's not nice at all! Just make sure you rest!! Any news on hubby?

Debz... it's annoying that 2ww aint it?? but it's also annoying waiting for that 12 week scan... damn it... I just want to get excited!!! :(

no news! fffffffffffffffff fiddle sticks. he's so gunna be punished when he gets back. xx

Ladies I need some opinions I've posted some pics in my journal of some dresses for a very posh expensive wedding reception tomorrow evening that I don't really want to go too. Its my cousins and I know most people have had something specially made.... You get the jist

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->