2009 March Mummies

Dani - I was supposed to be doing Zumba tomorrow night but cant cos of my back :cry:

hope your back is better soon, ill work twice as hard for you lol

i spoke too soon earlier :( in bed with laptop, girls have luckily gone to sleep. not tired but on orders of restingxx

i swear i cant eat a grape without having a crap

EDIT: god i sound vile lol. possted more on it in journal dont want to stur stomachs :blush:

I got diagnosed with IBS after leila, but never suffered with it since, its not that im just going regularly after anything i eat, no runs or upset stomach just pooping everything i eat within a hour or two and its tiring lol. bh have stopped for a while but everytime ive said that they come back with avengance. hope its a few odd days and goes away not 9- 12 weeks of this plsssssssssssssssss

cool :D

Don't know what to say really, other than drink loads and rest! But you're doing both already, so... :blush:

im on top of things! cant do ne more than that, the word bed and dont do ne thing dont mean much with 3 monkeys lol but they are being super good for mummy.

noooooooo ur gonna go near 37 weeks, :)

if I told you missy's been following me around going "toot toot mammy" today would it give you your answer? :rofl::blush:

wen i was about 12 , me and a friend were odd and we had a couple of things we used to love saying one was "bowelllllssssss" in a stoopid voice, and my absaloute favourite, was " im contemplating flactuating" i used to say it to teachers knowing most kids were clueless as to what it means so rather than detention most teachers would piss themselves and pat me on the back! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->