2009 March Mummies

:blush: I forget about everyone's journal... I'm terrible, sorry! Am off to look now....

Slightly chirpy that Debz! :)

Off to carvery today nom nom

Planning a Jan jellybeans meet Monday Tues or Wed at meadowhall next week, Claire fancy coming? Anyone else close too? Jo? Caz?

im working mon n wed, n thurs im in doncaster getting kyras retianer fitted @ 9:30 then thru @ hosp getting my compression bandages changed again n hopefully coming up with a long term plan. of action :S week after im off mon n tues.....

:cry: :cry; :cry: :cry:

i hate my husband right now

and :cry: some more id get a tissue but i used all the nose blowing ones cos ive run out of bog roll :grr: :grr: ;grr:

Jo - Caine having off me Magna Doodle, Hot wheels car city fold up thing and ELC Easel :) plus apron, felts and chalk. Clothes off mum and mini kitchen off MIL.

Will go check out dress Claire.

I napped until 6pm today after mega full belly at carvery and carrot cake :dohh:

Everyone ok?

:cry: spent the last hour solid crying, dont know wat come over me, well i do, but to name a few im fucking exhausted, siennas just finally dropped off after much tantrums, kids room looks like a bombs hit them cos they wont do as theire told, started running circles round me now cos know im tired and daddys not here to put his foot down, ive run out of milk and bog roll, no car on the road cos he conveniantly sent them off to have work done while he fucks off away, no shop ne where near, nobody close by to help, last week was awful kids off and no help at all. im sooooooooo pissed off with him, and just sent a 7 page txt calling him everything i could possibly think of, couldnt see what i was texting for tears. none the wiser to wen hes home and everyday is a tomorrow. and never fecking happens. spoke on the phone in the afternoon and couldnt bring myself to get mad cos i miss him, but now im sat here im bloody fuming and could knock his block off :grr:

:cry:

Been talking about the wedding again today :)

Pip, dont know what to say hun, when is he back? :hugs:

have no idea wat so ever, everytime i talk to him its there might be a ticket tonight or tomorrow, hes waiting for a last min cheapy, but tbh if he dont buy a dearer one soon ill chop his bollox off, if he were jsut for a few hours before the girls go to bed each night i could get some me time, im running out of steam needed that cry, got a wet neck chest and nighty now tho lol makes a change from wet knickers tho rofl

Aww hun hope he is back soon so you can batter him with the frying pan :grr:

Pip - I really hope you're feeling better this morning :hugs: Wish you were closer so I could come and help you out! Sending you lots of love and hugs this morning xx :hugs:

Oh pip :hugs: don't know what to say

Jade it's Jack's birthday on Tuesday so I won't be able to make meet but thanks for thinking if us

Ooops sorry Claire, forgot! :) Happy V day!

Hope your ok Pip xx

Happy V Day hun!!!

:hugs: Pip :(

:wave: everyone!

1 day to little mans birthday!!! - his present list is in his journal :) off main family

x

was ok ish when i got up begged leila to come in my bed last night and give me cuddles :haha:

then i woke up to my new voiles being delivered, and they were bogof yet only 6 pack s not 12, so they had it on the phone when i was on way to school :haha: so have half a house with viole panels and half with blinds, ( got sick and tired of peeping toms looking through my house all the fecking time as have huge windows so have plain voiles now plenty of gather and no fecker can see in unless they press nose against window..( i have a huge pet hate for nets) lol

hadnt managed to get hold of dh,so assumed hed got a flight late last night and was in transit or on a bus back from gatwick etc etc.sat here ready to log onto bnb and he pops up on fecking msn, still there :grr:

had to put the cam on sienna as i started to :cry:

GET A FECKING GRIP WOMAN

:shrug:

going to do some cleaning in this shit pit kepe myself busy first to find something to eat, the cuboard are almost bare and our tesco closed last week so shall have to sort something out soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->