2009 March Mummies

happy v day claire, and happy levelling up to all that move up today xxx

Aw Pip - don't know what to say. I should stop whining about my OH getting in 'late' at 6pm though... :blush:

Happy V day Claire!

...Where's Katie to remind me who else moves up to where then?? :haha:

If I could make that :shock: ten times bigger, I would. Holy crap - it's all too quick!! :wacko:

lol 3 weeks omg flying by hun

think its u clair and katie today, gem on weekend cnt rember if sat or sun off top of my head, and me and cath tuesdays xx

i want my fecking voiles, thats wud make me hell of a lot happier if i cud finish the rest of my house!

just sneezed and peed my self, (in my new maternity combats) ;cry:

Happy 34 Weeks lou! Happy Levelling Katie!!!

(pip its sunday :D)

xxx

new it was one or the other :rofl:

i want sausage and chips and dorwned in salt n vinegar, but got no vinegar and cant be arsed to walk to shop or chippy they miles away. lol i should run out of vinegar more often, i wont eat chips without it lol

I am waiting for my Tesco delivery to arrive. I don't know why I am waiting already - it's due between 2 and 4pm. It is a lovely sunny day, and I'd like to take Alex out for a walk so he can burn some of his energy off... but I have to wait in now. But at least there'll be food at the end of it :D

yay for food, its sunny here but bloody cold, got lots of washing on the line, siennas plastering herself in yogurt.

Oh my goodnes...Pip darling I wish I could send you something helpful... like someone to help you with the kids... or bring you some loo roll and food! :hugs: I really hope you see your hubby soon!! :hugs:

Happy Viability Day Claire :wohoo:
Happy 34 weeks Lu :dance:
Happy 30 weeks Katie (or is it 31??) :dance:
Happy 9 weeks Alexander :dance:

Have I forgotten anyone??

Lu hope Alex slept ok for you!

Jade... tell me more about Wedding Chat pleeeeeeeeeeease... LOVE wedding chat! :dance:

Debz.. I'm watching those symptoms! :thumbup:

Gem... happy Birthday to your little boy for tomorrow... I'm sure I'll mention on here and FB tomorrow.. but just in case I dont! Ps.. how's the cake coming along?

its sunny and blowing, so drying nicely regardless of cold, neighbours looked at me oddly wen i put first load out but im on load 3 now and theyve started hanging theirs out too.

oooh alexander i forgot about him :( sorry not intentional. happy 9 weeks.

Was a lovely day here yesterday but flipping freezing today!
I'm all bloaty today - my work trousers are at risk of popping a button :( :blush:

happy levelling day everyone! wowee - you're all flying along now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->