2009 March Mummies

Spammers! I thought something interesting had happened when I saw 3 pages to load :dohh:

I've been stuck in all morning got naff all done so feeling anxious and very annoyed! My car broke at weekend and sam is out working and took my laptop (got dongle now but its slow!) so can't do bills and sorting etc online. Got work this afternoon. This week and next week then I'm off work! Must get car fixed! :hissy: I'm grumpy today now! Slept 12 hours straight last night too and was very jolly this morning! Been in the garden trying to prepare it for lawn very sunny and actually warm down this way :D roll on summer! X

i keep looking at mine and thinking ill cut it tomoz, but i a bit sceptical of climbing in the cuboard its in ill prob never get out so itll wait till sum1 can fetch it for me lol

was sooooooooo hungry a bit ago and after munching lots of different things was not satisfied, so had a sleep lol. now im hungrier again arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks ladies.... am now a sweetpea! :dance:

Happy 29 weeks Pip!! hope you don't have to move... unless you really want to!

How's everyone? :hugs: to Katie!!

Congrats on your thousands of posts Lu and Debz :rofl:

I just had makerel and salad for lunch... yummy!!

Just had to clean up the biggest poo-splosion we've had in aaages. :sick: 'twas everywhere!

We had one yesterday that ended up all down her leg! :sick: what is going on??? :rofl:

ive not had ne of them in long time, thank goodness, ive prob done one more recently than sienna :rofl: omg her bday looming on me :cry: if he aint home by then ill kill him

:(

On that note.... I've said it everywhere else... but in case Claire missed it :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK :cake:

his EDD was several fecking weeks ago but typically like most men late! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"