2009 March Mummies

just read something in the fluffy bum thread, not sure if ne one other than jade looks in there :cry: very sad however has really touched me.

sum1 didnt know preggers just found out went in had bubs, heart on right side got 2 holes in, has kleft lip and pallet, fingers missing, someting wrong with kidney i think and feet are not formed properly, list may grow and the parents only had a week or so of knowing were even preggers, how awful :( xxx

:wave: hiya girlies!!!!!!

Hope u are all ok, too much to read through lol!!! Thankyou for Bens birthday wishes he had a fab day (pics on fb|!)

Happy Birthday Jack :cake:

Happy levelling to those ive missed inc 29 weeks today pip and 6 weeks cath :yipee:

Yeah Pip very sad :nope:

Had a lovely day at the meet in Sheffield! Piccies on FB

:hugs: to everyone!

oh no :( very sad!

Welcome back Gem! missed you... no hols for you now!! :bike:

Jade, too cute!! They're all so little! :cloud9:

no hols! pfff says she who just got back from SA :rofl:

xxxx

if i moves to oldbury who will i be closest too then, im not signed up to check the google map thingy

oldbury in west midlands? - i live in west midlands :D

ill have a look now

yep you the closest gem

yep that one gem, u must av missed the convo earlier theres a possibility, im being its a sort after area so far.... yet to be proven and lots of deissions to make but it wud be ina few weeks time if we did lol x

Oh no :p

Only joking :haha:

Happy Pancake Day - Im on number 5 I think

yep that one gem, u must av missed the convo earlier theres a possibility, im being its a sort after area so far.... yet to be proven and lots of deissions to make but it wud be ina few weeks time if we did lol x

Yeah sorry pip I skipped alot earlier :blush: Hope your plans come to fruit :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->