2009 March Mummies

omg the cheek of it :rofl:

happy pancake day to you too, its international womens day every where in the world but here it would seem. so :flower: to all u ladies too, its like my second mothers day of the yr dh usually always does something from the kids. as he grew up with this date for him nis mums n female family members lol.

dani thanku for looking lol x

yep that one gem, u must av missed the convo earlier theres a possibility, im being its a sort after area so far.... yet to be proven and lots of deissions to make but it wud be ina few weeks time if we did lol x

Yeah sorry pip I skipped alot earlier :blush: Hope your plans come to fruit :) x

:jo: :grr: u not allowed to skip stuff, detention NOW :rofl:

xx

The most im getting is him cooking the pancakes! Thats only cos he 'does a better job' in his words pffff!!

x

:rofl: i was mega impressed with mine, i was stood cooking for ages tho, i was eating them before theyd even hit a plate lmfao

no worries pip :D

ooo 1 hour till im off out for zumba, i can tell its going to be a bad class for me tonight, i have just struggled to put my trainers on wondering why they didnt feel right, to realise i had them on wrong feet

sure is, ive had katie and connor arguing all day, they have been shouting at each other in their own little language

:lol: bless them. its alrite me and dh shout at each other in different languages :rofl:

lol, i had to sit them in separate corners for a few mins to cool down

same here pip - he thinks im shouting shite and I think hes shouting crap!

:hugs: dani

did it do the trick?

i dont lik epancakes ne more have mega heartburn and ive not siffered ina few days either. oh the joys !

for about 10 mins then they found something else to fight over

i mean literally in different languages, he usually shouts at me in english and i swear at him in albanian, cos i know he finds it more offensive :rofl:

i do have to remind myself to reverse roles wen we go on hols to albania, we had his sister in the car one day and some idiot almost drove into us, i started yelling abuse in my hormonal state ( :blush: it was viel language that ud never hear an albanian lady use) his sister was hysterical in the back, and he seriously told me off i was in his bad books for days :lol: i do blame him though, its not my fault im surrounded by albanian men and their vile mouths lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->