2009 March Mummies

:hugs: pip take it easy! At least a few more weeks to make sure he comes straight home! Don't want any scbu baby trips!

Naughty babies or bodies this afternoon!

Lucy - when is your scan to confirm head down? I'm excited for you hope you get a natural birth!

Scan is two weeks this Thursday I think. MW and consultant both think he's head down but I'm happy to be reassured! :D

Lovely Claire :sick: hope hes ok!

Last box lou!!!

:hugs: Katie!

nearly there then Pip!!!!!!!

:D

xxxxxxx

lu why they leaving it till gone term? what if he isn't and decided to come few days before? always had my scans for that days before 37 just incase, maybe just things done different here.

katie- they r naughty bodies/babies lol.. i dont think he'll make an early appearance aslong as i keep me feet up a bit more. my friend is being induced in 3 weeks, she went long way on after her scare at 28 weeks. they send babies home at 32 weeks here if takign feeds fine. quite scary i always assume theyd keep in till atleast 36 weeks x

Err - dunno :wacko: I doubt he'll be here then though. I reckon I'll go to at least 41 weeks (famous last words...!?)

:rofl: at the popcorn,

they always come wen u least expect, in theory u stand less chance of going overdue with each bubs, thou mine started early with chloe then got longer with each :rofl: im jsut backwards, hence me thinking this one will be late too

if thats the case, of standing less chance of going over due with each baby, then mine never listened, they were all later than the last one, lol

ooooo i got me a kinect for xbox :D so play time tomorrow when paul put

mine either dani :rofl: i think its based on statisitics as apposed to solid ruling lol...

can i come play, had some awful news re my sil tonight feeling helpless

get walking then lol
:hug: hope everything ok

thought id uploaded it on here, shes 31 weeks and went into labour today had baby dont have scbu there and poor care available in the country shes in, nobody knows how baby or mum is and i think itll be a while till i find out, wish there was something i could do, was only talking to her on msn last night telling her everything will be ok cos she scared about labour etc. then this happens. everyone is shocked and worried

oh no, hope mummy and baby get sorted soon :(

:wave:

:hugs: Katie and Pip. (And anyone else that needs em!)

Dani - I'm jealous! I want kinect! :brat:

get swimming and you can share mine, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"