2009 March Mummies

me? paid the extra and got it from catalogue, means i can pay monthly

:rofl: id be the same,i sent back beds i bought the other day, so kept leilas cabin one i got off wolloworths but had bunk beds today for £153 for the girls

goodness... hope you're all okay!!

got home from dinner at friends (who's announced she's pregant...16 weeks) to have 3 voicemails.. my mother.. cos she calls me daily.. my Nan, saying my cousin had her little boy yesterday and the midwife... wanting to set up my appointment. She said they wont likely let me have a scan, so I texted her and asked her if I'd be referred to the consultant that the Dr wanted me to see? So we'll see in about a week... as she ws going on a course and wont be available.

nevermind... i'm okay to wait!

it's ok...i don't mind... being not stressed about it!

i got the girls bunk beds from catalogue too, the ones i could of had for £50 at xmas.

yer mine off studio this time, but go with the one i got form woolworths as all in same room

getting this for katie for birthday, (hope link works) https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/140517261339

awwww sienna had a little fifi stroller anything bigger she struggles with, shes brill at pushing hers knocks people out the way :rofl:

just :sick: my cereal :cry:

im dreading katie with it, i think it will be too big for her at the moment

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
catch you all tomorrow,
ooo just had an idea, ( might of been mentioned back in the early pages) howm nay have got skype? we could do with having a live skype chat on there, its the closest most of us are going to get to meeting and chatting. what do you think?

Morning! :wave: Sorry yo hear about your SIL pip, and it's a shame you have to wait for your scan Cath - boooo!

Miserable day here today - rain, and OH is 40!! :shock: I'm shagging a 40 year old :sick:

Lucy - :haha: it's miserable here today too, had fog for days now! Supposed to warm up by weekend but I can't see that happening!

I felt really ill last night and thought I had caught ella's bug! Feeling little bit rough today but no worse! Phew! Hopefully rest and early nights will keep it at bay!

Ella has eaten more last night and today so think she is on the mend :)

My last Wednesday at work this afternoon!

Cath if you really want a scan just say your getting mild cramping and spotting. It's really rubbish how from trust to trust the policy is much different! They had me in at 6 weeks, under consultant and scanned every two weeks til 12 weeks! I hope they do something I couldn't have waited or relaxed at all not knowing! Your a stronger woman than I am! :hugs:

Dani - could skype chat when back on Internet, I think I have some of you on my skype already! X

I've just been naughty and extravagant and spent 26 pound on a potty :blush: feel pretty guilty now :rofl: but it sings when he wee's not that he had yet :haha:

:rofl: how much! Is it gold plated!!

Bp playing up. I don't get it, midwife gives low reading consultant I get high reading?! Baby has dropped off her line of growth but still weighing in at approx 3lb 5oz.

So looking at a 6lb baby again if that's accurate!

He didn't seem confident that I won't end up in hospital being induced again. Probably earlier than with Ella as it's started earlier and now I have a dependent to look after they tend not to leave you in hospital as long and induce!

It dawned on me that I may end up in hospital in a few weeks time and I've never been away from Ella over night :cry: I hope it sorts itself out maybe when I'm on maternity leave it will reduce a bit?! *fingers crossed*

Aww yuou will be ok hun. Another teeny one like Ella awwww x

:hugs: Katie,

am sat in waiting room waiting for dh to pick me up, have been told to take it easy and ease up on the walking and strenuous stuff for the forceable future ( bloody impossible)-but i shall try.

baby is still measuring ahead, growth scan will be thru in next few days, still waiting gtt results should be thru by fri/monday latest. im fully engaged, explaining the pressure today and yesterday, though he may bob about, to be that far engaged its supposidly extrmeely unlikely he'll move back up now. hence being told to tak eit as easy as possible or he'll be falling out as seems to be the only direction he'll go in now, for that reason i've now got another mw appointment end of next week, may be weekly appointments for me already, all depends on what happens over the next week. eakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i am now literally closing my legs and keeping them that way. have been advised to not have sex, or indulge with BOB :rofl: and not going to touch RLT OR EPO till 37 weeks + .

not at all what i was expecting to hear, but he's healthy and nothing anyone can do

xxx

:hugs: take it easy! you dont want him to drop out!

Morning! :wave: Sorry yo hear about your SIL pip, and it's a shame you have to wait for your scan Cath - boooo!

Miserable day here today - rain, and OH is 40!! :shock: I'm shagging a 40 year old :sick:

:rofl: that sounded so funny!

Lucy - :haha: it's miserable here today too, had fog for days now! Supposed to warm up by weekend but I can't see that happening!

I felt really ill last night and thought I had caught ella's bug! Feeling little bit rough today but no worse! Phew! Hopefully rest and early nights will keep it at bay!

Ella has eaten more last night and today so think she is on the mend :)

My last Wednesday at work this afternoon!

Cath if you really want a scan just say your getting mild cramping and spotting. It's really rubbish how from trust to trust the policy is much different! They had me in at 6 weeks, under consultant and scanned every two weeks til 12 weeks! I hope they do something I couldn't have waited or relaxed at all not knowing! Your a stronger woman than I am! :hugs:

Dani - could skype chat when back on Internet, I think I have some of you on my skype already! X

Cath yeah, do that I would! :hugs:

Katie how you today?

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!

Ordered oil, paid extra for it to be delivered urgently as we are running desperately low, was expecting it yesterday and have just been told it won't be here until tomorrow!! We're fucked if it runs out, as we have to pay to get the system bloody flushed through! Absolutely fuming!

Lu.. happy birthday OH... my hubby is only 28 :rofl:
Hope you get the oil in time without the problems! :hugs:

Thanks ladies... just going to wait it out for a bit and see what next week brings!

Dani, I'd be up for a skype chat... so long as i'm over this cold... My Nan couldn't understand me on the phone last night! (I'm very bunged up), it would be nice to put a voice to the typing! :D

Hope everyone else is okay!! xx

ive got a dew of you on skype already, if you want to add me search for danib_86
got my kinect, just done the 20 min beginner workout and im knackered and sweating buckets

:wave:

Sorry U have to wait cath :( :hugs:

:happydance: for kinect dani!! :thumbup:

lu :haha: happy birthday OH (mines 28 *checks* .... nope 28 this year, 27 atm!!!)

I could install skype but finding a microphone is another matter lol!!!

Hope ur feeling better today Katie :hugs:

:wave: everyone else!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"