2009 March Mummies

Here you go Lucy
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3768253/Trail/searchtext>POTTY.htm

i had one similar to that for chloe, and she used to chuck things in it or poor drinks in to listen to the tunes :rofl:

Need to purchase more Flips. Selling Ittis. Any fluffy bums' mums interested let me know!

:rofl: at Chloe, well he's just wee'd in it, however had just woke up so had the morning wood on and pee'd right over the top :dohh:

:rofl: oh balls have i got all this to look forward too :lol:

it just took so long to get home from school run, pressure is just awful today i feel like he is gunna fall out :rofl:

Bp playing up. I don't get it, midwife gives low reading consultant I get high reading?! Baby has dropped off her line of growth but still weighing in at approx 3lb 5oz.

So looking at a 6lb baby again if that's accurate!

He didn't seem confident that I won't end up in hospital being induced again. Probably earlier than with Ella as it's started earlier and now I have a dependent to look after they tend not to leave you in hospital as long and induce!

It dawned on me that I may end up in hospital in a few weeks time and I've never been away from Ella over night :cry: I hope it sorts itself out maybe when I'm on maternity leave it will reduce a bit?! *fingers crossed*

Wow... should have refreshed...

good luck Pip

Awwww Katie... hope you can hang about with Ella for as long as possible!! :hugs:

:hugs: Katie,

am sat in waiting room waiting for dh to pick me up, have been told to take it easy and ease up on the walking and strenuous stuff for the forceable future ( bloody impossible)-but i shall try.

baby is still measuring ahead, growth scan will be thru in next few days, still waiting gtt results should be thru by fri/monday latest. im fully engaged, explaining the pressure today and yesterday, though he may bob about, to be that far engaged its supposidly extrmeely unlikely he'll move back up now. hence being told to tak eit as easy as possible or he'll be falling out as seems to be the only direction he'll go in now, for that reason i've now got another mw appointment end of next week, may be weekly appointments for me already, all depends on what happens over the next week. eakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i am now literally closing my legs and keeping them that way. have been advised to not have sex, or indulge with BOB :rofl: and not going to touch RLT OR EPO till 37 weeks + .

not at all what i was expecting to hear, but he's healthy and nothing anyone can do

xxx

don't go there, i knew something was going on this morning, my foo just didnt feel right :lol:

mine shouldn't be :rofl: leila and sienna didn't and when they did it was only a teeny bit then popped out, he's just being naughty, think chloe was partially engaged by 32 weeks, but thats normal for number 1, he's just being different, mark my words i will still go over due, im just gunna have to deal with prressure for the long hall :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->