2009 March Mummies

Mathew told me to buy myself something in Clinton's and get my discount :haha: I told him to feck off and stop being tight. :rofl: (He'd already gotten me something though coz I saw a clinton's bag hidden under the bed)

:wave:hi ladies
aww katie you take care :hugs:
happy birthday lottie :cake:
well weathers miserable ere im sure weather man said it would be nice :wacko:
jade id go drs you might need some antibiotics :hugs:
hope everyone else is ok x

Sounds like a chest infection too jade! I've got one if them at the moment, I'm not barking though just heaving when coughing and giving myself a major headache! I have pains in my back and chest when taking a deep breath. Get to gp you probably have laryngitis and a chest infection get some drugs!

Ooo so two more birthdays then we waiting for newborns then before we know it jade's Alexander will be turning 1 :shock:

Sometimes I seriously struggle to remember I'm an adult but boy do I feel old when I say - times seems to go so fast nowadays, the older I get the faster the years fly past!

X

:hugs: Katie and jade

Happy birthday lottie

My mum had jack yesterday and he stinks of garlic today, makes me want to heave everytime he kisses me :)

i put it on face book lol i shamed him :haha:
all women on there was calling him :haha:
well he shouldnt be a meeny

:rofl:

just walked to shop for loo roll and cat litter,kids being good so treated them to chippy, fecking old bag in their who's friends with someone ive fallen out with, told her she hadnt put our battered sausages in and she swore blind she had and refused to open them back up, so i left it.. then the stoopid slag bag :lol: gave me change for 5 instead of twenty, argued the toss and told the boss i was lying :grr: so i did a stand off and refused to leave till i got my fecking change. was stood there swearing saying i wa sa lying cow trying it on :grr: , he went and checked camera's and was like urmm she did give u 20 and u didng give her her change back. bloody stupid woman i was livid, she totally did it on purpose and tried to pocket it. new i'd get it back in the end though but so glad i checked my change before leaving. got home and there was normal sausage not the battered one's, ill not be going back again now while shes working there, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Should make a complaint against her especially if she was swearing at you etc in front of your kiddies!

Well done for standing your ground though! I would have asked for all my money back and thrown the chips in her bloody face. Cheeky cow!

Ooooo exciting :D She had it yet?

xxxx

nope tho now in hospital, she labours so slow, :coffee:

:coffee:

:rofl:

just walked to shop for loo roll and cat litter,kids being good so treated them to chippy, fecking old bag in their who's friends with someone ive fallen out with, told her she hadnt put our battered sausages in and she swore blind she had and refused to open them back up, so i left it.. then the stoopid slag bag :lol: gave me change for 5 instead of twenty, argued the toss and told the boss i was lying :grr: so i did a stand off and refused to leave till i got my fecking change. was stood there swearing saying i wa sa lying cow trying it on :grr: , he went and checked camera's and was like urmm she did give u 20 and u didng give her her change back. bloody stupid woman i was livid, she totally did it on purpose and tried to pocket it. new i'd get it back in the end though but so glad i checked my change before leaving. got home and there was normal sausage not the battered one's, ill not be going back again now while shes working there, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sounds like a shitty manager too, id have given u free chips cos cameras are on ur side!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Hope docs help jade- get some drugs in u !!!

:hugs: katie

x

I think I've just blacked Jack's eye :cry: we were messing about in the bath and I laid down to wash the shampoo off, as I sat up he throw a cup of water at me, I grabbed hold of him and blew a raspberry on his bum, he's thrown his head forward and nutted the bath corner. It swelled up instantly and he doesn't normally cry but really sobbed. I feel awful poor little bugger he was only playing and ended up abused for it :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->