2009 March Mummies

hi laddies :wave:
wow times going so quick :thumbup:
when i was pregnant it seemed to go so slow :wacko:

It does feel like I've been pregnant forever jojo :lol: but it's coming to the end now! I'm not quite ready so I think that helps me not dwell on the time! Once I'm ready and just need a baby to coo over I'm sure it will drag again :haha: xx

Happy 38, 28, 34 weeks ladies :)

Yep Katie its gone stupidly fast

Lost my voice today :rofl:

I keep expecting to come on here for news of a newborn! Ladies you are all gonna start popping soon! :shock:

Thank you, and happy levelling up to everyone else too! :D

No signs, but I have two spots on my chin. Chin is supposed to be hormone related... but still think I have a good few weeks left yet :haha:

eeek my training tomorrow

Quiet for a change hehe!!! I expected to check this thread to find 5 pages to read :thumbup:

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend planned

Lotties Birthday tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

xxx

had bf over all eve in labour, killing time before off for her epi :rofl:

Happy Birthday Lottie!!!!!!!!!

https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS26dnDUEHKO4UdGXumVXJMBIVrbpkrQEk8GE7Ro0Q3-Wty8xUd

happy birthday lottie

Happy birthday lottie!

How many more birthdays left? Lucy's alex, anyone else?

I fell down some stairs last night - woops! Been getting hicks ever since, some take my breath away, think my body is gearing up like it did with Ella, going to give me signs from now on but it won't happen. Drove me insane last time! I've got a very sore ankle/hip from my tumble so may have to postpone my trip to local animal sanctuary! Will see how I am after dance class!

We get our phoneline on 14th April and Internet about 2 weeks after that :shock: will then be able to get round to all your journals and post some pictures of my bump and the girl's rooms in my journal! May be ready to pop by the time we get Internet :lol:

Happy Birthday Lottie!

Alex is 2 on Monday :shock: I was up at 7am making a bloomin' cake :wacko:

Are you OK Katie? REST for goodness sake!!

Mothers Day tomorrow. I have been dropping MAJOR hints for the last two weeks. OH better not forget....... :grr:

Thanks Ladies!!! :hugs:

Katie is tomorrow... and Alex is Monday and I think that's all of them then!! :flower:

Hope you get what you've been hinting for Lu!!
Sorry to hear about the fall Katie :hugs:

Happy Birthday Lottie! :cake:

I still got a barking cough and trouble when take a deep breath. Seems to be in a morning and at night :shrug: is this laryngitis you think? Its been 3 days now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->