2009 March Mummies

:hugs: Katie .... hope things get better hun xxx

Gem, mostly yes! By the time I got home and posted that comment above a few others had added to my general bad mood!

Lottie had to show her Daddy the huge bite mark on her arm when he got home... which lead him to :shock: realise how bad it was. (don't get me wrong.. he was fuming when I told him on the phone) which made Lottie look very sorry for herself and milk the cuddles. :dohh:

She'll be a great actress one day!

Poor little lady! Makes me mad tho that some people try and turn your bad situation round for their own drama! :( and not even ask how she is!

Hope she is ok Cath it looks really bad! Stooooopid child!

I have what sounds like kids croup :nope: I am barking ffs. Throat is killing and affecting talking - is it laryngitis?

I hope Lottie feels better soon Cat, that looked like a nasty bite. I can't believe the mother did nothing!

hi everyone :wave:
aww poor lottie :hugs: my sils girl went through a phase of biting and she dint tell her , i refused to let jacob go near her :wacko:
jade hope you feel better soon :flower:
any one else i forgot :hugs:

Morning, thanks ladies... Lottie's doing better and the bite mark isn't as red this morning!! Thank goodness!

Jade love... croup is basically laryngitis in young children so I would say you very likely have it!! You should see the doc and get some antibiotics hun!!! :hugs:

Poor lottie :hugs:

Jade sounds like me I've been like it since last Wednesday, really horse and a barking cough. Have a blocked nose too and have now developed toothache when I shake my head but it's fine at the rest of the time :shrug: don't know if it's sinus related or a dodgy tooth

I haven't seen anything but sounds like an awful bite and if mother did nothing that's shocking! Ella went through that phase but she was disciplined heavily if she even tried. We went to playgroup this morning and a little girl smacked Ella and made her cry, but her mum was sooo traumatised that her daughter was hitting. I said Ella has been through that stage and not to worry. Tried to get Ella to tell the little girl no but she was too busy crying lol! Ella been really good with paddies etc, she only has one if she really wants something and you say no, she has stopped hitting me etc :D

Feeling ok today, Ella gave me a lie-in so had a snooze in bed this morning :thumbup:

Bump is normal again, was very weird shape yesterday lol

Hope everyone is well! Only 3 weeks until term tomorrow! I can't wait to hold her now, and then get back to the gym!!!! :haha: x

Katie I put a pic up in my journal if you want to see hun! :hugs: I know a lot of kids bite, or hit... it's a stage they go through but it's the way the Mum reacts that the thing! I would also be horrified if Lottie did it to another kid! A little nip wouldn't have been so bad, but this child looked like she was trying to bite a chunck of Lottie's arm off!

You dealt with Ella being hit very well... :hugs: Ella's a little star hun!! Can't believe how close you are to popping!! :cloud9: Can't wait to see pics of your little lady!! xx

Just read and saw! You'll probably find that woman and child are already known to social services if she is so open about selfharm etc, they usually hide it!! But it is awful. If Ella hurts a child she is told to apologise, she is told no and removed from the situation (at nursery they put her in a quiet room, if out she goes home) but to be honest it seems to have past because we have been very strong with it. It makes you feel awful seeing your child hurt another. I couldn't sit there and let her carry on playing I would be too nervous she did it again!

I know cath not long until the mini is here. At playgroup today they have baby massage at the same time so I can take faith along and daddy can watch Ella or vice versa lol x

Thanks Katie! I can only imagine how it must feel to see it happen... I think she is known to the social services... I felt like if I wasn't so angry at her for having done nothing I would have felt very sorry for her!

Jo love, depends... if you want to start a TTC journal :dance: head to TTC section and in there somewhere is a section for journals and start a new thread... I started mine after I lost the baby in Nov.. so decided to make mine a general one! (Which can be found in the general section) :D

i have briefly caught up.id agree katie internet on phone takes an age. Hope lotties ok.jo i will stalk journal if and wen internet on spent couple of days decorating am totally lost not being online. :haha: huge ammounts of plug today after none for about a week and feeling sick alot. Blurgh like first tri but wiv a waddle. Hugs to all who need them.happy leveling up to those tmz if i dnt get online x

Poor lottie :hugs:

Jade sounds like me I've been like it since last Wednesday, really horse and a barking cough. Have a blocked nose too and have now developed toothache when I shake my head but it's fine at the rest of the time :shrug: don't know if it's sinus related or a dodgy tooth

Mine has developed into sinuses again and loads of snot too :nope: horrible isnt it? Everything the boys get I get! :hugs: xxx

Katie I put a pic up in my journal if you want to see hun! :hugs: I know a lot of kids bite, or hit... it's a stage they go through but it's the way the Mum reacts that the thing! I would also be horrified if Lottie did it to another kid! A little nip wouldn't have been so bad, but this child looked like she was trying to bite a chunck of Lottie's arm off!

You dealt with Ella being hit very well... :hugs: Ella's a little star hun!! Can't believe how close you are to popping!! :cloud9: Can't wait to see pics of your little lady!! xx

Caine is a monster for smacking and pushing people over :dohh: like today he has been at it, but we have to keep an eye on him and deal with it if he does. xx

Alex went to play at a childminder's today. First time we've left him with anyone other than my mum. He was fine! I'm really shocked!! He's really confident, but even I was surprised when we got there. He took her hand, shut the door on me and OH and shouted 'bye'! :shock:

So anyway, hopefully that's his childcare sorted for when I go into labour :D

:hugs: Katie .... hope things get better hun xxx

Gem, mostly yes! By the time I got home and posted that comment above a few others had added to my general bad mood!

Lottie had to show her Daddy the huge bite mark on her arm when he got home... which lead him to :shock: realise how bad it was. (don't get me wrong.. he was fuming when I told him on the phone) which made Lottie look very sorry for herself and milk the cuddles. :dohh:

She'll be a great actress one day!

Yeah I read that after I posted in here ... :( Not impressed !!!!!!

Poor little lady! Makes me mad tho that some people try and turn your bad situation round for their own drama! :( and not even ask how she is!

Hope she is ok Cath it looks really bad! Stooooopid child!

I have what sounds like kids croup :nope: I am barking ffs. Throat is killing and affecting talking - is it laryngitis?

:hugs: u been to docs hun??

Alex went to play at a childminder's today. First time we've left him with anyone other than my mum. He was fine! I'm really shocked!! He's really confident, but even I was surprised when we got there. He took her hand, shut the door on me and OH and shouted 'bye'! :shock:

So anyway, hopefully that's his childcare sorted for when I go into labour :D

:thumbup:

Hope everyone is coping ok :) :coffee:

xxxx

hi everyone :flower:
ive started ajournal lol thought id give it a go :blush:
werent sure wot to write lol

Happy 38 weeks Lucy!
Happy 28 weeks Claire
Happy 34 weeks me!
And Alexander 3 months 1 day.... :shock: seriously how quick has that gone!

Come on Lucy show us some signs lol we want a baby - no pressure lol

3 weeks until term for me! Woooo! Not long at all! Need to get last few bits over next 3 weeks then it's mission get baby out lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->