2009 March Mummies

:happydance: you buying or hiring it, and wat if u have bubs before it arrives? :rofl:

after hearing nothing of my sil for 3 weeks since her lo arrived at 31.5 weeks, she's home and so is LO, a little girl named mirela, healthy and doesnt appear to have any health problems, but my lord she is tiny 1lb 9oz and at home OMG im shocked she's home so small. but feeding well and a good set of lungs, looks just like leila did as a baby :cloud9:

That's absolutely teeny! :shock:

We've bought it - and it's due to be delivered this week, and Bubs isn't due for aaaaaaaaaaaaages yet! :haha:

Lucy your going to have the shock of your life when that baby arrives :rofl: hope your birthing pool makes it in time!

That's soooo tiny! I doubt a baby that small would be allowed home in the uk!

I've got fat feet :haha: had a lovely day with my mummy. May kill my husband tonight though, not decided yet, waiting on an apology for him being a total twot to me earlier then I'll decide on an acid bath or forgiven :lol:

https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcv6W3nFduDAJwgjWRDcMM8VstzNxSBflm5C_pRUtIYm_mQKGCLQ

:hugs: Claire

:hugs: Jade :(

Happy Birthday Katie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Abbie arrived at 38+2 Lu! :haha:

Omg teeny baby! Glad all is well though!

:hugs: to all that need em. Im on my phone so wont type huge replies.

Yup! Happy 38+3! :lol:

Morning everyone! Lots to do today, though nothing exciting!

eeek that baby will pop out soon

hi ladies hope you all ok ?
hope everyone of you got spoilt yesterday :)

yes baby is small, and i too doubt they'd let a baby that teeny home here in uk Katie, glad it wasnt just me thinking it. :shrug:

lots to do here but cant be arsed to move :rofl: sienna is not helping much she's making as much mess as possible.

not slepeing very well now, insomnia is slowly kicking in

I've purchased my raspberry leaf, having a cup now... One a day until next week I think.

Yes pip not long now - I'm pretty sure your little boy will come about or just before term, around same time as me I think! My husband just asked how many weeks until term and I've got 2 weeks 4days :shock: been shopping again today and got some more bits. Slowly things are coming together lol x

:hi: everyone hope your all well!

a close friend is insisting 10th of may for me, but i dont think soooo lol. ive got an incling 37-38 weeks but dont want to moan and groan about it, i dont plan on ever doing this again, and i know the minute hes here ill miss my bump lol.

ive halted rlt for a while i always started at 32 weeks, but with him measuring ahead and being so low id sooner wait till 35 weeks ish this time,

glad ur getting there with baby stuff :)

Afternooooooooooooon!

Lu... fab news on your pool chick... lets hope it beats the baby home! :D Kidding... I'm sure you'll go to due date plus! xx

Katie... I see hubby's still alive! I laughed out loud at you pondering over whether to kill him or not! Even read it to Mike as I found it so amusing! He laughed too! :D

Pip... congrats on becoming and Aunty... can't believe how tiny baby is!! Hope she grows well! :flower:

How's everyone??

I have no motivation to do anything... but my back is hurting!!

Anyone seen Jade about??

:cloud9: auntie Pip :rofl: i have 2 nephews, dh's older sister boys who are like 12 and 7 now, first niece tho, im really concerned of how small she is, i dont like medical services out there we always go private and even those dont touch our standards. :shrug: , have now foudn out the bil's mrs has been admitted now, she isnt due till very late june, i hope not another premie on the way, they'll all have their babies before me this rate :haha:

just managed to tidy downstairs, upstairs is bloody awful tho sienna has been a messy lil thing today, mummy is not impressed so lots to do after school run, got pressure too and bending down is kinda awkward and painful.

Ty Jo - I had a lovely day :) Hope u did too

Congrats Aunty Pip!!!!!!!!!!

Ive asked MIL to get me some raspberry leaf tea, gonna try that this time :D

Hope Jade is ok .... :hugs: sweetie, get in touch with one of us soon

EDIT: just seen shes talking on fb :)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

He is alive... For now :muaha: haven't decided if I want another baby yet :haha:

I'm worried about jade, anyone got her number?

Holland and Barrett Gemma for the raspberry leaf tea, they got buy one get one for a penny! Just got 100 bags for £3! Bargain lol xx

Pip sod the house take it easy or pay your eldest to tidy up :lol: can't wait to be able to bribe the girls

Cath hope the back eases up soon x

You know what I didnt think to look in there :dohh: Ive been in every supermarket, so was gonna send MIL to twinnings shop near where she lives .... nevermind I wont hurt anyone lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->