2009 March Mummies

Happy Birthday Alex :cake:

Gem... yep just saw Jade on FB! :D and I got my RLT last time at Holland and Barrats!

Katie that's too funny! :rofl: hope he survives!! xx

eeek ive been asked to cover a class tomorrow

:wave: I sent Jade a text earlier. She's been at her Mum's and hopes to come online later.

ooo happy birthday alex, knew it was someones birthday, but wasnt sure who

Happy birthday alex!!!! Nearly single digits until edd Lucy! Lol! He could come at any time... :haha:

Well my RLT started off some hicks, I thought it was supposed to build up?! :haha:

Glad we have some contact with jade. It can feel very lonely and overwhelming when your depressed/down I'm glad we have each other though.

You going to cover the class dani?! Good luck Hun! X

Happy Birthday Alex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cake:

https://scooterchronicles.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/happy-birthday-mom.jpg

wen i got mine they wernt in the 1p sale my store r poop i did get epo on 1p sale tho, :rofl:

katie chloe has chores ne way dont need to pay her, she puts the washing in the machine, tidys her room daily and clears the table :rofl: i'd have her washing up if she actually washed anything :haha:

very bad pressure ladies, and some not so good bh's had to get a neighbour to push sienna home so i could stop and breath through them, :shrug:

Ooooo pip, rest up tonight ... if they start to become regular or worse ring mw ...... :shock:

Pasta Carbonara for tea with Garlic Bread ..... Mmmmmmm

thats the plan gem, i dont feel right , swollen foo on all accounts too, xx yum for ur tea sounds nice x

You going to cover the class dani?! Good luck Hun! X

i sure am, its a class i go to every week, so i know the ladies there and know most of the routines, im going to throw some of my routines in too so i can try them out on this lot lol

Oooh, good luck dani!

My mum gave Alex a birthday card, with a picture of a monkey with googly eyes on it. He has just pulled off the eyes and eaten them. I am dreading the resulting nappy. It's going to be staring at me :wacko:

i need to make a cd up with the tunes i want to use, how to i select tunes from a number of cds and put them onto 1?

Oooh, good luck dani!

My mum gave Alex a birthday card, with a picture of a monkey with googly eyes on it. He has just pulled off the eyes and eaten them. I am dreading the resulting nappy. It's going to be staring at me :wacko:
:rofl:

rip the various cds in itunes, then make a playlist and burn that to cd dani

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"