2009 March Mummies

does it work the same way in windows media player?

okies, ill give it a go later

:hugs: to all that need them...Pip and Claire.... rest those foo's ladies!! :flower:

Debz..awww... anything in particular making you feel more clucky than normal??

Lu... hope Alex passes it easily!!

Dani... good luck chick!! :hugs:

I'm off to bath now.... yes yes... it's me you can smell! :rofl: nah...just going to a soak and read my book! xx

The sheer number of newborns that seem to be around everywhere I look :rofl:

Debz stick your head in my pregnancy journal, I'm sure that will put you off being clucky ;)

Happy 10 weeks cath :shock:
Happy 33 weeks pip! Rest! X

Nothing new here, just waiting for delivery of ella's furniture today :wohoo: but then I have to wait until tomorrow to put it together! May try and persuade hubby to do it today :blush: then tomorrow I can clean the house and make everything look pretty! My hubby is ill now, thinks he has man flu and laid on sofa/in bed all day yesterday! :hissy:

Ella been up since 5:45 :shock: :coffee: <- (raspberry leaf lol) she must be as excited as mummy about furniture coming :haha:

Will take pics if I do it to upload when I get Internet again - due approximately julember two thousand and never :nope:

X

Happy levelling up day Cath and Pip!

off to look at your journal Claire!

:hugs: Katie. Good luck with the furniture.

Debz what is your ttc status? Is it now on hold? Or just seeing what happens? X

Happy levelling up day Cath and Pip!!!!!!!!!!!! Didnt someone else level up today or have I missed someone/something??

xxxxxxxxx

gem tis just me and cath today, happy 10 weeks cath :happydance:

claire hows the foo? my pressure has eased, it was so bad lastnite it forced out a family of bum grapes which have now thankfully fecked off.

ok so sienna has got a habbit im not proud of, gets her spoon flciks the cereal out all over the floor/table/wall/anyone in her way and then drinks the milk out the bowl, gave her a beaker of milk earlier and a bowl of dry cereal, she was not impressed, and spent 30 minutes trying to open beaker and poor over cereal :rofl:

Thats ok then - think im mixed up with fri :dohh:

:rofl: pip i was just eating a yoghurt when I read about ur bum grapes lol!!!

Bless her lol!! Ben likes to slurp his milk out of the cereal bowl with the cereal still in it!

xxxx

We not TTC at the mo Katie. Maybe next month (Apr/May), but may wait til the May/June cycle.

Thanks lovelies...

Happy 33 weeks Pip!!

Sorry about the grapes! :(

Katie hope to see some pics soon!!

Not much to report here.... just hungry!! all the time!!! :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member