2009 March Mummies

If your bursting with energy come tidy my house pip it's seriously a pig sty what with Ella puking all night and faith wanting cuddles all morning! Nothing is getting done and I'm very frustrated! Hate mess!!!!! X

i hate mess too :grr: hope ella gets better soon hun :hugs: dont put too much on urself tho, no doubt in a few days ill be busy with sprout and cleaning will have to wait till dh comes home and watches him for me.

my lord i had monster heartburn last night felt like doing cartwheels when i woke up and it had gone, also managed to not be sick this morning which has so far been the norm for the last 4 days.

Me too

Caine has tipped all his toy boxes out and there are little toys everywehre inc under the sofa (pet hate gives me mega OCD) :wacko:

:haha: i tidy all day long but refuse to hoover till bedtime, upstairs gets done first thing, all bathrooms and kitchens get cleared but living room and dining room floor gets done while they are getting bathed for bed unless we have visitors expected as i refuse to do it more than once a day. sienna is so bloody messy. grrrrr lol

someone come clean my place please, lol

its pinkys 1st night in a big girl bed :) she wasnt keen at 1st but now its allllquiet in there.... blades possibly suffocated her...

Joe had one job to do today before he went out on a stag do at 3, he had to put jack down for his nap, while I run errands and hoovered car. He put jack to bed, laid on our bed and went to sleep. I came back an hour later to find jack caked in poo, every drawer in his room emptied, every book of the bookcase and every every toy out! I was fuming and Joe said 'well I must have been tired if I didn't hear him' :shrug: try being bloody pregnant and looking after the pair of you!!!!!!!!!!!
So he pissed off to the stag do and left me with no sit down all day and an over tired toddlered that is now covered in more bruises than I would like to admit cos he's so god damn tired he can't walk straight. My feet are all swollen now too. His head had best hurt in the morning cos jack and I will be playing the drums on my saucepans at 8am on the dot :rofl:

Goodluck Caz

Oh dear Claire!

I had a horrible fright this morning. I had a lovely hot shower, and was just getting dried when my hair fell lose from it's clip and tickled my shoulder and chest. I flicked my head back, carried on drying myself and then realised it wasn't my hair, but the mother of all house spiders crawling along my skin. I screamed my head off, making both Alex and Tom scream with fright too, and flung the spider and my towel onto the floor. Then I puked :blush: OH was wetting himself - I'm not normally so scared, but oh my God IT WAS MASSSIVE!!

Oh dear Lucy thats bad, I would of too!

Any baby yet Pip? :lol:

eeww at the giant spider

ewwwwwwwwwwwww at the spider i hate them i would of died :cry:
how is everyone ?

oi pip u popped yet?

last night went ok ist til just b4 5 am when they decided to run around upstairs like loons playing hide n seek,,,,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->