2009 March Mummies

:hugs: to your friend eve
katie has got 1 temper on her lately, she screams murder at breakfast time, have tried letting her dish the toast out to the others, she screams, have had the others dish the toast out, she screams. i dish it out, connor joins in the screams. then the same at dinner time, the past few days ive had to put her up in the travel cot at inlaws while connor eats his dinner then bring her down to eat hers, she will still scream while in the travel cot.

:hugs: Eve

Dani I think Jack actually likes it on the naughty spot at the moment.

Shit I'm gonna have another baby WTF was I thinking

bit late to be thinking that, lol
think the best thing that is working for katie is putting her in the corner with her hands on her head

I sit him on the naughty spot which is a manky piece of material which doesn't leave my side and I face him to the walk. It must be working cos I told him today he'd go on it if he didn't stop and he stopped instantly :happydance:

:hugs: Eve that is terrible :nope:

Lucy, you will be fine hun honestly, Just make sure you have cbeebies, lots of chocolate, tea bags and nappies :D

Caine is naughty, says sorry mummy then runs and sits on step :lol:

katie is getting that bad that i am starting to dread meal times as i know she will scream the place down

We have a sick Ella! She has blown chunks on my rug, two sets of PJs, two towels, special blankie, a duvet and the beanbag! Joy!

We don't have a naughty step/spot or corner... Maybe that's what I need to introduce!! Will have a think and try find a spare corner. I ask her to sit on the stairs to put shoes on so don't want to confuse her by making stairs a naughty step.

X

Katie, use a corner. Caine kicks off alot on it but eventually stays. His newest trick is 'no way' answer to everything and screaming at the top of his voice like a psycho :nope: I really think I am gonn a have my hands full with him!

Gaffa tape jade :lol: that'll keep him quiet.

How do your kiddies deal with frustration? When you have to say no or take something away from them they really want? That's ella's biggest problem I think! X

He screams, smacks me, rolls on floor having a paddy. I put him on the step, tell him to 'get out' the room as I dont want to see him and ignore him. He eventually gives in and comes back in and says sorry.
He is good as gold in a morning, then when Alex gets up he is a sod from start to bed time :(

Just to update you all

‎"Evan passed away peacefully in his mummy's arms at 5.45pm, he wasn't in any pain x"

Fly High Little Man ♥

:hugs: to you and all the other mummies that knew evan and his mummy :(

:hugs: to evans mummy and all the new him, rest in peace little man x

peh- 4 days over, if i reach tomorrow then its the most pregnant ive ever been. had a couple of poorly days and then felt fine all day yesterday and today, got lots done and bursting with energy, doubt it will last long. i really dont feel any closer to giving birth ne time soon :rofl:

gem have nice weekend- but really dont think they'll be any congratulations needed wednesday of this week. :rofl:

cath happy levelling up, Claire did u level up yesterday with the babbas too? if so :happydance: ive got baby brain :rofl:

sat waiting for bf to come with her 3 week old for cuddles, chloes off to a party later, weather is grose, so ive got all the housework and beds changed etc, some cooking this arvo then feet up, dh is working all weekend so nowt planned. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->