2009 March Mummies

Abbie likes jigsaws (only a 2-6 pieces each since she's to independent to want help). She also loves books. Her Tag Junior is getting a good go these days since it talks to her too.

Your doing fab hun so don't worry yourself there :D Remember Faith is only 3 weeks still dont beat yourself up too much about Ella, kids are resilient and she will still be learning whatever she is watching/doing :) :hugs:

Ben loves getting his wellies on (in the dry weather also!!!) and goes exploring round the garden.. We plant, dig, find bugs, care for tortoise, play in sand and water, hopscotch, have races etc etc

Inside I agree Cbeebies is the devil in this house, I put it on way too much I feel sometimes for an easy life and rest :blush: Inside we do alot of craft, colouring, playdoh, baking, jigsaws, even helping mummy with housework! - making dens with bedding etc, I try and make things 'educational' like drawing trains, boats, numbers on chalkboard, using flashcards, writing names, talking about animals.

xxx

Ella isn't interested in her tag junior! She does love books, one day I'm going to walk to library and get a couple of storybooks for bedtime. Just have to keep them somewhere safe as she may destroy them.

We don't do much in the way of crafts, she would make a right mess and paddy when it's time to stop. But I suppose I should try. Clean up mission with faith screaming could be difficult lol!

Walk to shop cancelled, it's raining :dohh: I will get to use my pram x

Poor Jacob, we haven't them yet either Jo I'll put money on them coming when baby arrives :dohh:

We dont have those yet either!

morning all

claire hugs to jack .

havnt had to do school run this morning managed to get sum1 to do it, have been spewing all morning. bh's or whatever they bloody are have been getting more intense each morning, just dont flipping go anywhere :haha: argh well still a day closer i suppose. no where near as fed up as i thought id be, just not enjoying being sick, now have mw mum and sister pester texting every 5 flipping minutes. mw got one back saying if u want him out that bad give me a bloody sweep, :rofl:

Cmon you little monkey!!!! I was offered a sweep at 40w! xx

Haha love it!! :holly:

I think Monday for sprouts appearance!

We just got back from playfully, I managed with both girls although faith just slept :thumbup:

Must get my journal link on my signature. Hubby has taken laptop to work though :dohh: need to get me a netbook! X

Me too! I am terrible for chucking cbeebies on for some peace!

What Activities do your little ones do? Need ideas of other things to do with Ella. She watches too much tv and need other things to do besides drawing/painting baking etc, she gets easily distracted so want to work on concentrating for short tasks and getting them longer :D

X

Ella isn't interested in her tag junior! She does love books, one day I'm going to walk to library and get a couple of storybooks for bedtime. Just have to keep them somewhere safe as she may destroy them.

We don't do much in the way of crafts, she would make a right mess and paddy when it's time to stop. But I suppose I should try. Clean up mission with faith screaming could be difficult lol!

Walk to shop cancelled, it's raining :dohh: I will get to use my pram x

We go walking alot round the local lake, park, help with housework, pots etc, gets bored VERY easily with baking and drawing, loves reading..... we go surestart sometimes. Lots of shopping LOL.

We love playdoh, glueing and sticking, stickers, he also has a shopping trolley and we go shopping round mummy's kitchen and we like building towers and knocking them down. Oh and books well I get tired of the sound of my own voice

All crafts and playdoh we do strapped to the chair at the kitchen table we have a platic table cloth on the table which I just spray with bleach afterwards. We have one on the floor that I don't bother cleaning I just let the paint dry and throw it in the shed :blush: we have a huge apron with sleeves in from pound shop which also gets a bleAch spray and I get jack to help wash up to clean his hands:blush: he likes housework :haha:

Can you die from a cold? I feel terrible. You know when you feel all itchy and your nose is blocked and your vision is all blurry and all you want to do is lie down and be waited on hand and foot? Well, that's me today.

I put Toy Story 3 on for Alex, and we watched it twice as I couldn't be bothered to do anything else. Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeurgh.

Alex loves pretending to cook - I get out all the plastic jugs and bowls and cups, and give him a load of pasta and rice, and he tips is all about and 'measures' it and has a great time. Then I sweep it all up and it doesn't stain!!

We tried planting seeds a couple of weeks ago, but he didn't have the patience to wait for them to grow. He watered them a couple of times, then I came out one day and he's tipped the pots all over the patio, had added water, and was splashing about in the resulting mud. He also likes messy play - we're going to get a big tub next week, stick some compost and water in and play with mud in a more controlled manner! Outside of course :D

Anyone got any nice plans for the weekend? Pip - plan something exciting, and Sprout is bound to put in an appearance so you can't do it!!

Alex came out with his longest sentence today - I was so proud! Unfortunately, it was related to be being a lazy poorly mummy, and was a reflection of my appalling mothering skills today.... :blush: He said, "Oh hey, mummy - can Alex and mummy watch the film again please?" All the words were there!! I used to be over the moon when he paired up two words together a few months ago, but his speech is coming on sooooooooo quickly now, bless him!

Forgot to say, Day One at nursery went very well - he loved it and was an angel. Day 2 though, he painted himself and another child, and growled at the teacher when it was tidy up time :blush:

:hugs: Lucy and clever boy with the speaking!

Is he at nursery every day now? x

:hugs: Lucy and :rofl: @ alex! Better than Ella, everytime I've collected her I've had to sign incident forms, she lashes out when told no or throws herself backwards in a paddy. She has defo taken a couple steps backwards in her behaviour since faith arrived. Although she sat nicely and let me brush her hair today (minor miracle) and tonight before bed we did a puzzle and learning where things are on our face which was very good. Ive got to wait until she lashes out at home to discipline her. The only thing she did today was hit me when faith was crying, I told her not to hit, she said sorry mummy and went to play. What else can I do?!

X

Caine does the same, hits me and then says sorry..... or sorry gagick (Alex) lol
He says naughty so knows its bad!

Baby yet Pip? x

Bloody hell feeding every 1.5 hours last night... 3 week growth spurt?! She is trying to smile though :D got it on video and sent it to everyone :dohh:

X

OH is away for 5 days next week. I am getting worried as to how I'm going to cope! Alex is up at 5am every day, but OH gets up with him as he's normally awake at that time too. I'm going to have to be in bed by 8 :(

Go in confident Lucy - you can manage for 5 days :D it will be fine! If you have to be in bed by 8 thats no problem, house may be a tip when he gets back but you will survive! X

:hugs:

Have a great bank holiday weekend girls :flower:

Away for a few days will be back online on wednesday to wish pip congrsts lol!!! Hopefully can connect sooner to keep checking :)

xxxxxx

AN UPDATE ON BABY EVAN: Regarding little Evan, she says there is nothing more they can do for him and they are switching his ventilator off today. They don't know how long he will carry on without it. <3

awwwwwwwwww thats really sad news :(
hope everyone is well :flower:
im off out tonight with the girlys :happydance: we going to celebrate my daughters birthday butttttttttt she not coming :dohh:
gemma hope you av a great weekend away :flower:
and pip were are you ?????????????????/:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"