2010 Baby

I'll second that notion Konflickted! :hug:

Welcome konflickted and TJ79 (are you in another group with me Tj79? i recognise your name) good luck to you both i hope you get your bfp's very soon x
Kelly BDing in the car that is dedication for you, good luck x
How is everyone else today? i'm having a lazy day not a lot to do when your on the sick lol but i'm going to be naughty and go visit my friend tommorrow its her birthday today so i'm going to go tommorrow (she's seeing her mum today) i can sit on her sofa just the same as my own x

hey.

im ok just starving. roll on lunch time!

Hey :) :wave:

Im ok , just v tired again and been bit weepy lol

hope you all good ladies :)

berniep - Hows things? Feeling any better? - and ur naughty lol

Lets bring on the :bfp:'s ladies - we can do :)

:hug: :hugs:

Hopefully the tiredness is a very good sign Su i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, i'm not too bad still not well and still don't know whats up, so far my scan and vaginal swabs were ok and i had blood tests yesterday just waiting for results but i seem to get additional symptoms every week most of my joints hurt now as well and i'm still exhausted all the time when i take the kids to school which is only a short walk i'm completed done in it takes me till i have to pick them up to get over taking them, so hopefully the bloods will pick something up the doc i saw yesterday said it might be a virus thats just taking a while to leave i hope it goes soon i've had nearly 5 weeks off work already and i don't think they are impressed cause they've asked me to go in on Thurs for a chat so no doubt i'll be leaving with my p45 i'd rather they just told me over the phone if they are sacking me i know i'll get emotional as i'll be due on so i'll end up making a fool of myself and crying i'm dreading it.
Not long to go till lunch time Samzi, hope your both ok x

Hello ladies how is everyone today? I am ok just a little sad. My DH just left to work out of town during the week and return only on weekends.:cry:

Csunshine013 I know how you feel! My hubby is gone for a week on a course.. he has to do these training courses often and it is aggrivating! Doesn't help that I am O'ing this week either! I've had to drive to him over an hour away to get the BD'ing in. This is the first time he has been this close to me, normally he is 3.5 hours away! *hugs*

Well back from my first evening of nookie in the car an hour away! It was fun but took a while to find a private enough place cause out here in alberta everything is pretty flat!!

Kelly, loving the dedication to ttc!!! :rofl:

Hopefully the tiredness is a very good sign Su i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, i'm not too bad still not well and still don't know whats up, so far my scan and vaginal swabs were ok and i had blood tests yesterday just waiting for results but i seem to get additional symptoms every week most of my joints hurt now as well and i'm still exhausted all the time when i take the kids to school which is only a short walk i'm completed done in it takes me till i have to pick them up to get over taking them, so hopefully the bloods will pick something up the doc i saw yesterday said it might be a virus thats just taking a while to leave i hope it goes soon i've had nearly 5 weeks off work already and i don't think they are impressed cause they've asked me to go in on Thurs for a chat so no doubt i'll be leaving with my p45 i'd rather they just told me over the phone if they are sacking me i know i'll get emotional as i'll be due on so i'll end up making a fool of myself and crying i'm dreading it.
Not long to go till lunch time Samzi, hope your both ok x

They can't sack you for being off sick. If you've had dr's notes they just have to deal with it. Where do you work hun??

Csunshine013 I know how you feel! My hubby is gone for a week on a course.. he has to do these training courses often and it is aggrivating! Doesn't help that I am O'ing this week either! I've had to drive to him over an hour away to get the BD'ing in. This is the first time he has been this close to me, normally he is 3.5 hours away! *hugs*

It's nice to know someone else is going through this. I don't even have any symptoms so I am just feeling kinda blah.

You sure go to extra mile to ensure a bd I to must commend you on your dedication!

Hey :wave:

oh Berniep, hope you start to feel better soon - your work def cannot do that to you esp as you been signed off.
go C.A.B if they do.

Csunshine013 and Kelly9 - :hugs: - dont know what to say

Samzi - hoe you doing today?

Other ladies - Hope your good :)

more :hugs: & :dust: to all

im okay thanks :)

feeling a bit tired, so may go for a little sleep soon!

how are you? :hugs:

Helloooo

Am I too late to join in? I would love to have a 2010 baby!! Me and my husband have been ttc since December 08. Was starting to feel really fed up when :witch: showed up on Sunday but have decided 2010 is a much better year to be born!!

I will be making a trip out of town if this isn't the month as he will be gone next month over my fertile time. :dohh:

Berniep: I don't know what it's like where you live, but they can't fire you for being sick if you haven't used all st and lt disability. I hope you get feeling better though!

Kelly9: We will find a way to bd on the right days!! LOL:rofl:

Su11: So good to see you on here.

welcome to the others that I can't remember sorry have crs :rofl::rofl:

Glad your ok :)

Im not too bad - just that waiting but keeping PMA
Shattered so think im gona go bed soon

:) & :hugs:

i tested today! i gave in!
but it was negative, nevermind, i think it was a tad bit early
im testing at the proper time in a few more days

hope everyone is good :) xx

I think this is the best thing we can do. You know come on here and chat and be supportive of each other. I found it to be my salvation at times.

I know we are all from differents parts of the world, but we all speak the same lingo on here. Just wanted to say Thanks for all the support!

Csunshine13... I just got my positive opk in under 10 seconds!!! I am heading off in the next 30 mins on my journey to go and seduce my husband in our car! I defo deserve to be preggers after this, this month... I even got all dressed up in his favorite outfit to really get him going! lol sexy tight jeans and a clean white top, mkeup and heels to boot. Wish me luck ladies!

All I can say is thank god our car has cruise control!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->