2010 Baby

:hi: Can I join your team 2010 please? Been trying since Dec08 and came off bcp Oct 08. Hope everybody gets their :bfp: soon and we all have early 2010 :baby:

:dust::dust::dust:

Fingers Crossed for everyone trying for 2010 babies!!

Hopefully we'll get a baby boom

i'm 8dpo on cycle No.1#
showing lots of symptoms but maybe i'm just being hopeful
don't want to get my hopes up!

:dust:

Hello everyone and welcome new ladies,
Sorry i've not been on for a while been fed up lately i think its just cause i'm been messed around by the doctors all i want to know is what is up with me surely that can't be too much to ask? how are you all? any bfp's yet? or anyone close to testing?

i was in so much pain last night for about half an hour. i was in bed, got up to go the loo and when i got back in bed about 5 mins later i started getting really bad cramps in my abdomen and all around my lower back and hips. it killed

nothing today thank god but it was really painful.

any ideas?

Not sure what this could be samzi, could it be a water infection? its strange your ok today though, i hope it doesn't come back whatever it is x
Well i went back to docs today i've got to have a blood test and then go see a gyni the doc thinks it might be endometriosis i hope not but at least i'll know whats wrong, but i did find something out i have a double uterus/womb! i already knew i had a tilted womb but not this lol apparently it has always been in my notes but it wasn't mentioned to me when first discovered and then other health professionals will have just assumed i knew.
Hope your all ok x

Hey :wave:

Im nearly there berniep - only got 7 days - got everything crossed again lol.

glad your finally getting some sort of help from drs they really are useless - hope your ok tho :)

Hope the rest of you lovely lot are good to and enjoying the sunshine :)

:hugs::hug::hugs:

Not sure what this could be samzi, could it be a water infection? its strange your ok today though, i hope it doesn't come back whatever it is x
Well i went back to docs today i've got to have a blood test and then go see a gyni the doc thinks it might be endometriosis i hope not but at least i'll know whats wrong, but i did find something out i have a double uterus/womb! i already knew i had a tilted womb but not this lol apparently it has always been in my notes but it wasn't mentioned to me when first discovered and then other health professionals will have just assumed i knew.
Hope your all ok x

What on earth does that mean?? At least you're getting to see gyni. :hug:

From what i've read on the internet my womb is split in 2 so i imagine my 2 wombs together are about the same size as a normal womb, people have had sucessful pregnancies me included and some women have had twins one in each womb, so i think its nothing to worry about as long as the sperms go up the side that egg is going to be released. How are you Mrs G?

berniep that is interesting! Never heard of it before! I did an opk today negative but not faint so I expect to be in the 2ww in the next 3 or 4 days.

From what i've read on the internet my womb is split in 2 so i imagine my 2 wombs together are about the same size as a normal womb, people have had sucessful pregnancies me included and some women have had twins one in each womb, so i think its nothing to worry about as long as the sperms go up the side that egg is going to be released. How are you Mrs G?

Hey hun, I'm ok. got FX for a longer lp this month. Last month was only 10 days. On 10dpo today, got a tiny bit of pink in cm but think I'll hang in a couple more days before :witch: gets me. Know chances of bfp for me are pretty slim with SA results as they are.

DH got hosp app on Wed to see urologist. NO idea what they'll do!!

So what effect does a double uterus have on ttc?

:hug:

Good luck Kelly hope your getting lots of BDing in x
I know ttc is so much harder for you Mrs G but don't give up i really hope you get your bfp soon maybe even this month alot of women spot in pegnancy so that could be what your pink tinge is, i hope your hubby gets on ok at the urologist good luck x
I'm not too sure how much of a problem my double uterus will cause when i start ttc again i've already got 2 boys and it didn't cause a prob then i suppose as long as egg and sperm are at right side then there shouldn't be a prob i need to research it more and speak to my doc.
Hope everyone else is ok x

Mrs G what were the results? Obviously low counts but do they know why or is that why he is going to the hospital?

Mrs G what were the results? Obviously low counts but do they know why or is that why he is going to the hospital?

Count was ok both times but the problem is very low morphology. 1st time only 4 % were properly formed and 2nd time none!!!! He did have the 2nd test after a week holiday on the booze..... He's been on vits for the last 2 1/2 months so hopefully that should help things.

DH only has one testicle but not sure if that is the problem, don't suppose it helps!! Really don't know what urologist will do. Have a feeling they'll just tell us to try the things we've already done. If that's the case I won't be happy as we've waited nearly 6 weeks for the appointment.

Are you going to consider IVF? Sorry about the results! I hope that the vitamins work!

May have to if "lifestyle" changes don't do the trick. Have been looking at IUI and ICSI but they are mainly usefeul for well formed but poor moving sperm.

There is a local fert clinic which I wanted to go to when we were waiting for the hosp app. If we have no luck on Wed I'm gonna convince dh to make an appointment. At least there you get everything done at once rather than having to wait and wait...

Good luck on Wednesday Mrs G i hope they have some answers, i really can't begin to imagine what you are going thru x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->