2010 Baby

hi everyone my :witch: arrived so im back to the begginging :cry: at least he'll be happy he gets lot of:sex: again !!

how are you girls doing ???

hello Lisaloo sorry that mean ol:witch: gotcha! I am on 7dpo so I have my everything xd for :bfp: this month.

Csunshine I am sorry that it happened to you! We had a very early miscarriage a couple month back... didn't even know we were pregnant till after it had happened!!!! Which I guess made it easier to deal with which was nice.

My temps didn't go up quite as much as I thought they would but I don't know whats going to happen cause my temps from cd3 till cd15 were all much higher then usual due to travelling and switching blankets and such. I am still sure I O'd on cd17 or 18 so I am counting my self 1dpo!!!

kelly9 thanks for the warm words. I am sorry for your loss as well. I don't think it makes it any easier, but your down time is a bit shorter.

If your calculations are correct then I think you might have released the:spermy:at the right time fxd and lots of :dust:

Thanks! Although I am worried that FF won't pick up proper O due to my higher temps before O. I tried putting in fake temps and all it did was move my O date around from cd 17 18 and 19 and gave me dotted crosshairs. Sigh!

I don't temp, but I have noticed that I am really hot at night!
Have a friend who likes to give me grief about my age and says its probably the change. :dohh: Told her don't say that as you will bring it.

Here's to FF being correct, but even though it may have moved it didn't move that much and if you BD anytime near there then you should be covered.

Yeah I know I should be it would just be nice to know how many dpo I am! I won't know though till the witch comes if she does. I can handle it, I will take the later date cd18 I would rather be late then early!

I've got a weird confession to make... my friend who got pregnant without wanting to just found out she is having a boy. I when I heard was all like OMG this is the best day ever! I know it may sound odd but she really wanted a girl and was crushed when she found out it was a boy but here I was super happy. I resented her big time for getting pregnant (and it was her fault never taking her BCP's) and I as everyone knows really want a girl like os bad it hurts, so when I found out she was having a boy it was kind of like a little victory for me. I wouldn't have been able to handle her gloating and gushing and buying pink little cute outfits! It took me ages to come to terms with her having a baby and me not yet being pregnant. Is this weird or wrong? I can't help how I feel! I am still smiling over the fact that she is having a boy and not a girl.

Hi im new to this section,

But is there room for a newbie lol i had a mc last mth so now im hopin for a 2010 buba too!!!! Good luck to u all x

Rachy xxx

Kelly9 I know exactly how you feel. I have a friend that is very young and has 4 kids and isn't married or even living with her partner. There are 3 different men who are the fathers of her kids. I resent that she is able to get pg and carry then. There are other factors as well. Her job, welfare ect. just makes me upset. I don't call her anymore so I don't get worked up.

Hello everyone
How are you all?
Welcome scrubgrub and chella sorry to hear you've both had miscarriages, i hope you both get a bfp soon and go onto have a healthy and happy 9 months good luck x
Kelly how are you? congrats on completing your BDing sessions in the car you can sit back and relax now good luck and i don't blame you for been pleased your friend is having a boy when she wanted a girl i'd be the same x
Csunshine sorry for your loss in March I can't even begin to imagine how hard that must have been, i hope you get your bfp very soon and go onto have a very healthy and happy 9 months good luck x
How is everyone else? i went to docs yesterday for blood results i've to have some more taken cause my blod cells are the wrong size? weird, i also went for my meeting at work i'm going back to work a week on monday on light duties to see how i go so thats not too bad, the witch is here in full flow at the moment and i'm getting bad period pains today i wish she'd hurry up and leave x

Thanks Berniep we all are looking for that :bfp:!

I am so ready to have it. I just have mixed emotions of telling anybody. I did last time at about 12wks and then now when I see them they look at me very weird as I don't have a big belly.:cry:

I can't wait though to actually have a big baby belly! If we are this cycle then we can eat at Christmas!!!:happydance:

We could eat enought to feed a small nation if we all got our bfps before then!!!! lol

I am glad others feel the same as me!

How is everyone?

Morning ladies
How are you all today? upto anything nice? i've to go get a present for a little boys party my son is going to tommorrow and thats about it. Hope you all have a good day x

FF gave me my dotted crosshairs at cd17 so I am 4dpo, I am going to go by cd18 as well just incase it decides to move them.

Hello everyone
How are you all today? i've not done anything all day a totally lazy day although i am bored now and hubby has just announced he and the kids are watching a Harry Potter film in a hour which isn't my thing so i'm going to be even more bored then. Hope your all ok x

Hello Berniep and Kelly9 and yes if we all get our BFP this cycle we can eat all we want at Christmas cause we will not have to keep our weight in check. LOL :rofl:
I had a wonderful weekend. My DH got home late Friday and I was sleeping so we had ourselves a little afternoon delite when my DD was at the birthday party.:rofl::rofl:
Sunday we did yard work and enjoyed the warm weather.

I went for a nice hour long walk today with one of our tenants. It was nice the sun is out and shinning!

sounds nice. I am still at work. It is really windy here so don't think I will be walking outside much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->