2010 Baby

11dpo pleeeeease someone stop me from testing early :p i dont want to get dissapointed x

Good luck on Wednesday Mrs G i hope they have some answers, i really can't begin to imagine what you are going thru x

Thanks hun. Am strangely feeling ok about things. It only takes one swimmer, right??!

:hug:

Yes I hope all turns out well or that they are able to treat and fix whatever issues are there! Fingers crossed for you!

goodluck mrs g. hope she stays away for both of us :hugs:

11dpo pleeeeease someone stop me from testing early :p i dont want to get dissapointed x

Stay away from the the tests try to wait a few more days, i know its hard i was a early testing addict but like you say its so disappointing getting a negative, my trick was to quickly jump out of bed and have my fmu before i even considered picking up a hpt and then i'd think oh well thats my fmu gone my next wee won't be strong enough so i'll just have to leave it for today lol, try to hold out hun, good luck x

Berniep - thanks hun :) you're right. My OH is just not helping :p haha, he's saying 'go on do it now! i'll buy it for you' ahh it's crazy but i'm in such a good mood.
thanks for the advice, how are you doing?
x

My hubby was just as bad when we were trying Emalou lol i'm fine its boring when your not ttc not got alot to report lol i can't wait till we can start again, how is everyone else today?

I think it's still to early to test I would try and wait another 4 days if I were you! keep strong! Tell DH it would be pointless to test now!

oh bugger! - sorry MrsG :hugs::hugs:

Hey Ladies :wavw: hope your all ok:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: again mrs g.

im ok bernie, you?

waiting for af to come on wed, and looking forward to next cycle and that holiday baby :happydance:

Sorry Mrs G that :witch: needs to learn her place!!

Hello ladies how is everyone today?

Hey :wave:

ok just extermely tired, but ok

you?

Ok well got an almost pos opk which means O will be a day late again. But checked cm and it is EWCM cervix is open and soft. I should be in the tww in 2 days ladies!

Sorry witch got you Mrs G what a horrible cow x
Happy BDing Kelly you can rest soon lol x
Not long to go now Su and Samzi (stop looking forward to the witch samzi hopefully she won't come) good luck to both of you x
Hope everyone else is ok x

Su11 glad to hear your ok too much bd can make you exhausted.

Kelly9 come join in on the tww. It's not much fun, but better with friends!

Berniep glad to see you on here hope everything is good.

cazd keep your chin up and PMA will be a plus.

Hi all, I've just started the 2ww since my first cycle with Clomid. O'd on Sunday.
Sticky baby dust to everyone! xxxxx

Well back from my first evening of nookie in the car an hour away! It was fun but took a while to find a private enough place cause out here in alberta everything is pretty flat!!

I'm new here, but I already know I am well out of the running for 2009. Here's to a happy 2010 (hopefully with a baby in my arms).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->