2010 Baby

Thanks! It went well! One more trip tomorrow and i ca take a break. It is such a long drive! Will be well worth it though if it works for us this month. ALthough when our future kid asks us how they were conceived we would have to say in the backseat of the car!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Csunshine13... I just got my positive opk in under 10 seconds!!! I am heading off in the next 30 mins on my journey to go and seduce my husband in our car! I defo deserve to be preggers after this, this month... I even got all dressed up in his favorite outfit to really get him going! lol sexy tight jeans and a clean white top, mkeup and heels to boot. Wish me luck ladies!

All I can say is thank god our car has cruise control!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you should defo get to be preggers this month! and yeah you'll just have to make up something romantic about when you concieved, not a car story though it would be :rofl::rofl:

Hey Ladies :wave:

hope your all good and had a good day :)

I am sure we'll think of something. I got my temp spike today though so hopefully it keeps going up. I am heading out after work today for one more expedition in the car! We're becoming pros at it! lol

hey Su11 good here and you?

I did have a question about cm. Yesterday evening I had some brownish cm and then some today, not a hole lot and not everytime. I'm just wondering if this could be implatation or just what?

I am just going crazy symptom spotting! I am not a patient person and when I want something I want it now and this tww is going to push me over the edge! LOL Glad DH is out of town working so I don't get on his nerves much. LOL

Hey Csunshine013 :wave:,glad your good
Apart from a nasty taste in my mouth and tired im good thanks hun.
Cant wait til weekend hope something shows rite away either which way.
Belly is feeling bit tight today too.

OH - so know what you mean :)

you feel like your loosing your mind hey

Good luck hun and :dust:

Yeah feel like it's gone. This is the first time we actually tried. We being the operable word. The last time we just bd'd and it happened. I wasn't so persistant about when we did and the whole process. I guess maybe it's because I so want to be pg asap due to what happened in Mar.:cry:

I have another question as well. When we get our BFP where do we post the news as I have seen quite a few say it shouldn't be posted here?

I did have a question about cm. Yesterday evening I had some brownish cm and then some today, not a hole lot and not everytime. I'm just wondering if this could be implatation or just what?

I had exactly the same two days ago
brownish first
and today some lighter creamier stuff (tmi)
but i too was wondering if it was implantation?

:dust:

I had exactly the same two days ago
brownish first
and today some lighter creamier stuff (tmi)
but i too was wondering if it was implantation?

:dust:

I am hoping that's what it is! How many dpo were you? :bfp:'s all around!

i was 11dpo :)
testing in a few days timeeee
excited and i can't help it x

Could I be off on my dates? I started to spot on Apr 9th, but didn't have full on AF until 11th so I went from the later date as that is what somebody told me to do. If I go from the first date then I would be two days further.

Hello ladies sorry not been on for a while it took me ages to read thru all your posts lol.

Csunshine i'm so sorry you hubby has to work away during the week my hubby only came home on a weekend last year and i found that hard and we weren't even ttc so it must be so much worse when you are, you'll have to take a leaf out of Kelly's book and go to him if you can when your fertile, good luck x

Kelly good luck with the BDing in the car you definately deserve to be pregnant this month good luck x

Su your symptoms look great i really hope this is your month, fingers crossed for you x

Sorry you got a negative test Emalou hopefully it is just cause you tested too early and you'll get a positive in a few days good luck x

I work in a cash and carry Mrs G, i'm dreading the meeting now its only 12 hours away i'm praying its just to discuss whats wrong with me etc but i've a horrible feeling its not like Su said i'll have to go to the CSA for advice if they sack me, how are you? x

Good luck Samzi i hope the witch stays away fingers crossed for you x

Welcome Bexyboop sorry the witch got you hopefully this is your cycle good luck and i look forward to chatting to you x

I hope i didn't miss anyone, hope your all ok? the witch visited me today 3 days early why is it when i'm ttc she's always late but when i stop ttc she appears early what a funny bugger she is lol at least now she'll be gone for our 10th wedding anniversary next week we can def get some BDing in even if we are not ttc lol. Well i'm back at doc for blood results in the morning and to see who they are going to refer me to at least i'll have something to tell work, i'll let you know how i get on x

Hey ladies. can I join? My first m/c my DH said oh honey now you'll be 30 before you have a baby. I had a second m/c in January at 4 months (SO buying a doppler next time) so now I'll be 31 by the time I have one unless I get my :bfp: before July... so here's to hoping!

Csunshine what happened in march? M/C?

Bd'ing in the car is officially done! Looks like a O'd yesterday but we got our basis covered just incase. I normally O on the day of the second positive opk which is today so either way now all I have to do is sit back and wait.

Welcome newbies!

I just got back from visiting my friend who got her self knocked up by being stupid... (dated the father for 4 months previous to getting knocked up, although he is super nice and good for her) first time I Have seen her since she came to my house and told me she was pregnant. And she is 4months along now!!!! So over 3 months to get over how upset I was and it was still hard to be near her... she kept telling me how I shouldn't form any opinions about pregnancy till I Am pregnant and I shouldn't say what I would and wouldn't do until the time comes!!! I was so pissed! I was like I probably know more about pregnancy then you and you are pregnant. Just cause you are pregnant doesn't mean you have the answer to everything pregnancy related! Eff!!!!! ARg!!! Getting my self worked up..... sigh.... thats my rant for the week.

Hey Berniep I am kind of enjoying my time while he is away. :dohh: I hope this is the month we get pg as I think it would be pointless to drive six hours roundtrip. He would put me in an mental hospital.LOL Maybe if he were closer I would do it. :rofl:

Kelly9 we had a missed m/c Mar 9 at 15w+5d. I thought I was out of the woods and turned out to be not so lucky. I have found the ladies on this site most helpful. I only wish I had found it before so I would have better prepared. I didn't know just how common this situation is, even though it's so common doesn't make it any easier when it happens. I for one will never judge another person who has had a m/c as I didn't think it to be such a big deal before it happened to me. Sad I know, but it truly was an eye opener for me! I just wish I could be with every lady and just hug them while this is happening or after when your so lonely. I treasure the information that has been freely passed on this site and have told several people about it and how wonderful it is. Sorry so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->