2010 Baby

Thanks ladies I am so bad :blush: I POAS again this am just making sure the second line is still there. LOL It was darker than the one yesterday so fxd this little one sticks for a healthy 9months!

Hope your all doing well today! I seem to have missed everybody the last couple of days been very busy here at work. LOL I am such a scatter brain atm. LOL:hugs:

Well ladies it's 12dpo and afternoon wee and with seconds of POAS it was..... drum roll please ............:bfp:

I am so freakin scared atm! I don't know if I'm coming or going! I have been pg 4 times the past year so please pray that this Little One sticks and is healthy!
I am praying for you sunchine! hugs!!!!!!!! Stick stick stick

Congrats on your baby girl! I just saw it!! :) I cannot wait til next week when i find out!!!

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Huge congrats to mum2b and Csunshine, i hope your little beans stick and you both have a happy and healthy 9 months, i so pleased for you both x
Kelly your post made me laugh about me accidently getting a bfp, the thought had crossed my mind a few days ago but now like you said 3 out of the original 4 are pregnant its made me think about it more, hope your ok today and your ms isn't treating you too bad x
Shawnie congratulaions on finding out your having a girl x
Pyschnut how are you? not long till your next scan now, are you going to find out what your having? x
MrsKCBrown, good luck when you test x
How are our other 2 new ladies today? i will remember your names eventually lol, hope your both well x
AFM not a lot to report busy getting ready for xmas, we are going away for the weekend on the 18th so i want to do as much as poss before we go cause we don't come back till the 21st and i hate rushing around at the last minute although no doubt i still will be lol, i'll admit one month into my ttc break we've already had unprotected sex so you never know lol, well i'll go for now, will pop back later, have a goodnight everyone x

Are you feb up with BnB or baby making or us? Hopefully not us. I am glad you are feeling a bit better.

Welcome newbies you can both join.

Still a lot on my mind as usual i need to learn to relax, plus the babymaking taking so long hasn't helped things, i'm still really broody but i'm starting to wonder whether to give up for good its frustrating not knowing what to do :hissy:

Berniep you'll find soon you'll stop caring about it then it will happen. Thats how my cycles were going then I got mine. Granted I was told it was very unlikely to happen naturally. Stupid docs. I hope your trip is fun! And we will all be here for you when you get your BFP. Oh and as for unprotected sex once you stop using condoms it's hard to go back as it feels crappier!

Now mum and csunshine I am still thinking sticky thoughts for you!
Physch I would be going nuts by now if I were you! Only 6 more days!

I am going crazy!!! I just want to know :)
Berniep we are finding out.. originally we were not going to but now we just cannot wait to know so we can start calling baby by its name. I am praying for you to get your bfp soon! even if it is "accidently" :)
Still sending dust and praying for stickiness for you sunshine and mum!!! Hope you are all well today!

Are you feb up with BnB or baby making or us? Hopefully not us. I am glad you are feeling a bit better.

Still a lot on my mind as usual i need to learn to relax, plus the babymaking taking so long hasn't helped things, i'm still really broody but i'm starting to wonder whether to give up for good its frustrating not knowing what to do :hissy:

I really pray that you do not give up for good. We are pulling for you. Ultimately it is your decision, but I am praying that God blesses you very soon! Very soon! GL & :hugs:

Berniep you know how I feel about the whole situation! I have had such crap happen in the last year and here I am! If I can do it then I certainly know for sure that you can. It's totally up to you but tbh I have all the faith in world in you! :hugs:

Well we love ya so what else can we say! You're one of us and we don't leave one of us behind!

I really pray that you do not give up for good. We are pulling for you. Ultimately it is your decision, but I am praying that God blesses you very soon! Very soon! GL & :hugs:

I will use my powers of persuasion over coffee to ensure she doesn't ladies!!! :)

Well, I have started to go off hot drinks again, in fact any fluid, I'm thirsty but they are all making me gip :(

I will use my powers of persuasion over coffee to ensure she doesn't ladies!!! :)

Well, I have started to go off hot drinks again, in fact any fluid, I'm thirsty but they are all making me gip :(

Did you get my text? i take it i'll be having coffee and you'll be having something else then? x

just now, had to hunt for bag though as DH had moved it :hissy:

am hoping it's more cos I'm tired and have earache again, BUT I AM NOT COMPLAINING :):):):) otherwise wil be watching u drink urs LOL

Hope you don't feel too poorly, see you about 1.45pm 2moro x
I'm off to see if hubby is still awake :winkwink: x

Go get him berniep! Don't even give him a second to reach for a condom.

Mum we can be sicky buddies for sure! Today I had a little reprieve which was nice also got my diclectin which is suppose to get rid of nausea but my prescription prenatal vits called preg vite can cause nausea! lol isn't that silly? I have to take 2 a day so I will be taking both but need to wait till tomorrow as I have a lot of driving to do and the diclectin makes you super tired and dizzy! So I guess I just have to figure out whats worse, ms or tiredness? I think ms is.

we just get our prenatal vits over the counter here, they certainly don't cause those side effects... I think the worst thing they cause is constipation from the iron... and that isn't very common

I think I was feelng sickly as was coming down with a cold :( seems to have gone a bit now, but am trying to think of a breakfast that won't cause my throat to hurt any worse

Good morning ladies!!! Hope you all are well.. I am having a really really exciting morning! My best friend just had her baby girl!! YAY!!! I have been waiting so long.. this is her miracle baby! I cannot wait to make a trip to NC to see her! On top of that I am officially 20 Weeks! YAY! only 20 more to go! It seems like forever but these first 20 went by sooo fast!
Kelly only 5 days! Can you believe it 5 days!!! Craziness :)

Hello ladies!

Berniep hope you jumped your DH's bones good! LMAO

Kelly hope your sickly feelings pass soon!

Mum wow already sick I'm not feeling anything but sore @@'s and that's it.

Pysch tell you friend Congratulations! I just love new babies! Congratulations to you to for being 20wks!

Shawnie how are you feeling these days?

Mrskcbrown hope your doing well! Did you test?????

afm started the progesterone suppositories this am yuck but I will do whatever it takes to get this Little One here safe and sound! The nurse told me I made her day, she also said man are you fertile I asked her if she had any patients that wanted to touch me. LMAO Oh and the best thing of all is that I have my appt for my scan Jan. 5th at 3:15pm CST. :happydance::happydance:

So that's about it hope your all doing well! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->