2010 Baby

Hello ladies! I'm praying for a 2010 baby! Good luck to all of you, and here's some baby dust! :dust:

Welcome srrme

And I will say Happy new years to all as well since I am an hour behind csunshine and you all are so far ahead of us time wise. Have fun ladies! I'm heading out for some wings with some friends in a few!

Happy New Years ladies!!! Here's to our 2010 BFP's and successful full term babies for those who have already gotten their prize...the BFP!!!

(((HUGS)))

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Welcome Srrme hope your stay is short and sweet! These are the best ladies! They have supported me through some really hard times!

mrsckbrown here's to your toast!

afm just kicking around waiting for Tuesday to come! :dohh: Only 5 more sleeps and then all questions will be answered!

Hope your all well!

Have the happiest of New Years!

Happy New Year to u all too :)
and I completely echo what Csunshine has said :)

Happy new year everyone! I'm gonna go off and forage for food now, baby is telling me s/he is hungry and so is mama!

Happy New Year Everyone x

Here's to 2010 babies for us all, its our year!

Hope you've all had a great night last night, even those of you that can't drink, this is our year ladies pma all the way!

Welcome Srrme, good luck in your ttc journey, looking forward to chatting to you x

Well i got a little drunk last night but i only do it about 3 times a year so i don't care lol i had a pint of water and 2 paracetomols before bed and i don't feel too bad this morning, i feel a little bit sick and still a bit wobbly but thats all. 2009 was one hell of a year for me and my family, i can't believe a year ago today we started ttc, so much has happened since then and not even a wiff of a bfp. 2010 is going to be a good year i'm determined to make it one for me, Allan and the kids. Thank you to everyone on here, you have all been great and even though i'll never meet most of you, i still think of you all as my friends, in fact i chat to you lot on here more than i do most of my friend's here at home :hugs:

Hope you all have a great day today, we are off to my dad's for tea but i'll try to pop back on later, bye for now x

Hello :flower:

I'm here to join the quest for a baby this year

Good Luck to everyone and Happy New Years.

Welcome funny face.

Happy new year to everyone! I have finally caught up and am officially in 2010, you lot had quite the head start over me! lol well maybe not to much from shawnie. I spent the new years alone DH got home around 12:30 so my kitty got kissed at midnight. DH is annoying me at the moment I must go pummel him now.

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Welcome funny face and good luck in your ttc journey x
Kelly, did you pummel your hubby? we need to put them in their place from time to time lol x

Well i've had another busy day and could do with a early night cause i'm back at work 2moro after just over 2 weeks off (i'll have forgotten what to do lol), so i'll go for 2nite and i'll be back after work 2moro, have a good night everyone x

Happy New years all!

My week, just hoping I caught the eggy this week! That in itself is so stressful for me.

Happy New year again!

Hello ladies,
Your all very quiet today, i've survived my first day back at work so i'm back in the swing of it now, i'm already counting the days till my long weekend i've booked off work for the end of feb, if i just keep thinking of my weekend my days at work will fly by lol.
Hope your all ok and are having a nice weekend x

Well berniep I hope it passes by fast! I would like it to be feb already to!
Mrskcbrown good luck I hope you caught your egg.

I am just sitting at home trying to figure out what I want to eat before I get so hungry I get nauseous.

I keep trying to get DH to go to the grocery store he normally can keep me somewhat under control when I shop and am hungry but he doesn't want to go so I am on my own which means it'll be interesting to see what I come out with! You know I really miss camembert cheese and pate so bad!!!!!!

u know I was really good over Christmas, although I did treat myself to some pate on a cracker, I got a big block of brie to ripen as I found out I was pregnant as we weren't going to tell the 'rents, but then decided that they would guess by the foods I was avoiding that I am usually first in :)

I wouldn't be able to restrain myself with just one cracker with pate... why is it we can't eat pate again? I soooooo want some!!!!!! It is like one of the best parts about christmas! and the cheese! I bought a whole crapload of stuff at the market! lol. Ice cream and sugar cones and 48 eggos lol! Sugar cookies and some healthy stuff like soup and bread and milk. I still haven't eaten anything today and surprisingly I am not sick! Maybe this means the ms is vacating!!!! That would be amazing as class starts in just over a week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->