2010 Baby

Well Hello all my Lovely 2010 Baby ladies!

Welcome Moochacha Hope your stay here is short and sweet!

Mrskcbrown your part of the thread right so we wont forget you! Great PMA love and keep up the BD'n cause you never know. LOL You only need one and if you keep a nice supply then the chances are better. FXD for you!

Berniep and Mum how are you doing over across the pond?

Kess so nice you came back and cant' wait to hear that faint BFP has turned into a dark BFP!!!

Pyschnut how are you? Haven't heard from you lately.

afm just getting excited about next Tuesday! Only 7 days now! I am scared but at the same time very happy! iykwim I can't wait to see the HB!

Well, I THINK I'm officially preggo now :happydance:
The second line isn't very dark today, but it's definitely there :happydance::thumbup:
I'm due sept the 4th. well, not the best timing - son is just starting first year at school sept the 1st, but oh well. I'm not complaining at all :winkwink:
Funny thing about my younger son - he actually wrote a letter to Santa asking "a baby-seed for mummy" :blush:. And we haven't really been talking loudly about us ttc :shrug:. Well, we haven't told kids yet, haven't told anyone yet- but I think he's really convinced about Santa being areal thing from now on :blush:

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Kess, congratulations, i'm so pleased for you, see santa is real he answered your son's letter, i hope you have a very healthy and happy 9 months x
Csunshine, yay only 7 days, i have a good feeling about this little bean, keep thinking positive thoughts and i'll think them for you too x
Mum2b, how are you? x
Kelly, how are you? x
Mrskcbrown, yay for the pma, keep it up, we need another bfp on here, good luck x
Shawnie, how are you? x
Psychnut how are you? x
Welcome Moochacha, i hope you get your bfp very soon, good luck x

I think i remembered everyone, if i missed anyone sorry x

AFM not alot to say, me and kids went to my friends for the afternoon and for tea, which was lovely. Before we went i looked after my sister's kids while she went to the hosp to see if she can have her test done yet, but her womb is still tilted so she's still not had it done, they are trying again next week (she'll be 14 weeks) but if they can't do it next week they are waiting till she's 16 weeks cause she can have a different test done then, but they did scan her again and a bit of good news the measurement at the back of the babies neck has decreased and is now just above normal level, the doctor said it may increase again but may also continue to decrease, she will still need the test to know for sure, but the news this week is a lot better than last week, so please keep your fingers crossed for her ladies. Well thats my news, so i'll go for now x

That lovely news berniep! I hope it keeps going down for her!
Kess OMG that is so awesome!!! YOu gonna post a pic for us lovely ladies to look at? I am so happy for you.
Csunshine I hope this week flys by for you and all is well you certainly deserve it this time around.
To everyone else how are ya's doing?
afm: I posted or will post my 9 week bump pic right after this post.

Ladies i'm still praying for a :bfp:

I got my scan today and I saw a little of bleeding in there. Not to much but like a little burst(nothing major) and i saw a little round thing. So i'm waiting for my OB to tell me what that round thing is..I'm praying it's a baby. I'll keep you guys posted on the latest of that..

Hello ladies.. I know it has been a while. I had what I thought was a cold but turned out to be a viral infection which then turned into ulcers on the roof of my mouth and really bad pregnancy induced gingivitis! Gahh.. I am like the picture perfect person on oral health, but on the plus side it is not my fault at all I could have done nothing to prevent it.... I am just happy to have an answer to what this is my mouth has been swollen and sore since 2 days before christmas! I was in the ER on christmas that is when we found out about the viral throat infection, which disappeared the next night.. Then off to the OB yesterday morning who said that I had to go to my GP so to him yesterday afternoon and he put me on antibiotics and told me what was wrong.. so now on to the dentist again! I just want to make sure this gets taken care of quickly as it can cause all kinds of problems including pre term labor!
I am just happy to be able to eat after 6 days of no food at all! Only liquids.. Jaxson is doing amazing though kicking like crazy and really strong heartbeat we heard yesterday :) He has no idea what is going on nor do I think he really cares.. haha
Anyway! I have read back through all your posts :) And I am glad everyone had a good holiday and are doing well.. Kess what great news!!! And welcome to all you new ladies!
I am getting ready to go rest still pretty worn out... so I will be on later! Thanks for wondering about me and worrying.. I am glad to report I am doing fine and will officially be Viable in just over a week :)

Psychnut, it's only getting better now when you know what it is and get treated. So everything is good! Huh, I can't imagine 6 days witout food, you poor thing!

Thank you everyone for congratulations! It means a lot since I havent told anyone irl except my hubby and its so hard not to talk abut it lol. I wish I could show pics but my camera's card reader isn't working for some reason :(

Psychnut, it's only getting better now when you know what it is and get treated. So everything is good! Huh, I can't imagine 6 days witout food, you poor thing!

Thank you everyone for congratulations! It means a lot since I havent told anyone irl except my hubby and its so hard not to talk abut it lol. I wish I could show pics but my camera's card reader isn't working for some reason :(

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
Pyschnut, hope you start to feel better now you've got your antibiotics, make sure you take it easy and get plenty of rest x
Diparbutt, when do you see your ob? i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you x
Kess, how are you feeling? you can chat away to us as much as you want, especially me, i love talking about pregnancy even if its not happening to me yet x
Kelly, your little bump is so cute, i'm already waiting for next weeks pic lol, how are you today? x
Csunshine, Mum2b, Shawnie, Mrskc, Moochacha how are you all today? hope your all well x
I hope i didn't miss anyone, sorry if i did x

Not a lot going on with me, i "accidently" had unprotected :sex: last night but the :witch: had literally just left so it was way too early for anything to happen, but so much for been on a break and i just know when i ovulate i'll be super horny :blush: and won't be able to resist jumping on hubby as usual, as i'm getting older i'm noticing i'm jumping on hubby more :blush: lol. We've a busy day planned for 2moro, its both mine and hubby's payday so we are going to the sales, we are then going to see hubby's nanna cause she wasn't very well at xmas so we didn't get to see her, we are then getting ready to go out, our local working men's club allows children in all night 2moro night, so we are bringing in the new year there, with my sister and her family and my dad and his partner, tbh we do this every year, my dad is scottish and celebrating new year is a big thing in my family. Well i'll go for now, have a good evening everyone x

Pysch so glad they finally figured it out! Hope you'll be able to eat something soon!

Kess truly happy for you!

Dipar fxd for you! Like Berniep said when's your appt?

Berniep sounds like a very busy day! We don't go out here as I don't think it's worth fighting the crowds and most people just get trashed and really aren't very nice to watch. :dohh:

Kelly, Mum2 and Shawnie hope your doing well!

Mrskcbrown hope your prayer gets answered quickly!

Moochacha hope your doing well as well!

afm not much going on just still counting the days down until I get my scan! 6 days now! Still having pg symptoms so really trying to relax about the whole thing (not) I poke my (.)(.)'s more times a day then my DH has ever played with them LMAO

Hope this finds you all well!

Berniep & Csunshine

Thank you ladies for keeping your fx'd for me. I called my OB today. Since i got that scan yesterday(the 29th) they told me that they will not get the results until next Monday. So when I talked with them, I'll let you know. I'm still praying for a baby. I've had cramps forever since then. I'll keep you ladies posted:hugs::hugs:

Pysch so glad they finally figured it out! Hope you'll be able to eat something soon!

Kess truly happy for you!

Dipar fxd for you! Like Berniep said when's your appt?

Berniep sounds like a very busy day! We don't go out here as I don't think it's worth fighting the crowds and most people just get trashed and really aren't very nice to watch. :dohh:

Kelly, Mum2 and Shawnie hope your doing well!

Mrskcbrown hope your prayer gets answered quickly!

Moochacha hope your doing well as well!

afm not much going on just still counting the days down until I get my scan! 6 days now! Still having pg symptoms so really trying to relax about the whole thing (not) I poke my (.)(.)'s more times a day then my DH has ever played with them LMAO
Hope this finds you all well!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: the bit highlighted made me laugh.

Its not too busy where we go, you can get a seat no problem and as there is 2 rooms at the club all the drunks tend to sit in the other room playing pool, snooker and darts. The room we sit in is more family orientated so its usually a good night x

Berniep & Csunshine

Thank you ladies for keeping your fx'd for me. I called my OB today. Since i got that scan yesterday(the 29th) they told me that they will not get the results until next Monday. So when I talked with them, I'll let you know. I'm still praying for a baby. I've had cramps forever since then. I'll keep you ladies posted:hugs::hugs:

I can't believe you've to wait till next monday, i'll keep my fingers for you till then x

Good luck diaper butt.

Pshycnut that sounds terrible glad they have figure it out and you're on your way to being better.

Berniep that sounds like a fun evening for the whole family. I don't have plans might end up sitting here at home by myself DH is working so we'll see.

afm: just sitting around watching tv, going out for wings tonight with some friends I get to tell them I am pregnant since they don't know yet or I don't think they do. Other then that I am mostly bored. I mean I am happy to be off from school but I have always had a job or two or three at this time of year so it;s weird having all this time to myself.

Thanks all for your prayers! This is my time!

Congrats Kess! Praying for a sticky bean.

Hey all, glad all is well for everyone, good luck with scan results and such

AFM have had one hell of a day, all is written in my journal though :hugs: to everyone

Berniep & Csunshine

I can't believe you've to wait till next monday, i'll keep my fingers for you till then x

Berniep,

Yep they told me i have to wait until next Monday because of the New Years and also the timing they do when they sent out the results. So i'll keep you guys posted.

Here's hoping the next 5 days fly by!

Hope you all have a lovley New Years Eve!

I will be around tomorrow but by the time I get on here most of you are into the evening hours so thought I better tell you all now. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->