2010 Baby

listeria (I think) and vitamin A in the liver
DH did his nut when I told him I had really enjoyed it... we were out the week before and he was busy trying to convince me a small glass of Bailey's would be ok (I was also driving) I can't win :haha:

The men are weird I guess. Why is vitamin A bad?

it is toxic in too higher levels, all the fat soluble vits u have to have in moderation, and in general terms it is ok, but liver has excessively high amounts...

I am sure you could find liver free pate although they may not taste as good. I am going to gorge myself on pate once I deliver I will have it by my labour bedside bahaha!!!

brie and pate, infact I may have to get mum to bring me some up, if she is coming she may as well make herself useful :rofl: (there is a fab deli where she lives that we always go to for pate when we go :))

I don't much like brie but camembert is a major fav of mine I can eat one of those small wheels in one sitting!

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
i'm lucky most of the foods that are no no's in pregnancy i don't like anyway so it won't be a prob for me, i don't know how you can eat brie or pate :sick: lol. We are having a fairly relaxed day today, the kids are back at school 2moro :happydance::happydance::happydance: so i'm trying to calm them down a bit cause they are both still hyper, i might have to take them for a walk to tire them out. Well i'll go for now i'm starving its all this talk of food, going to go raid the fridge, bye for now x

MmmmI love pate! I can't help it have had in on special holidays since I was a kid. I am off to go pick up a basinet I found online, here's to hoping its as good in person and online and from a smoke free home! Yippee!

It is super cute! Its brown and beige with little lambs on it. It's bigger then I thought but thats ok and it's got a mobile that sings and turns although I am sure a newborn won't care about that. I will take pics eventually lol maybe when I do my new bump pic on tuesday!

It sounds lovely, i miss all the excitement you get from buying things for a new baby it makes it feel more real, i don't think it was the same second time round though so make the most of this pregnancy x

I will. We're going to reuse a lot of things for the kids after cause it's just to expensive. I am excited to buy the big things like crib, stroller and car seat etc.

Hi girls :happydance:
Yay for baby-shopping :thumbup:. Can't wait to go shopping myself, well, when the time is right, - my kids are so "far apart" that I honestly don't have anything but few things like bed (hmm just can't remember where did we hide it?).

I'm back at work today after long holidays. Doesn't feel right. Wanna sleep and coffee :coffee:and someting sweeeeeet, can I, please? Feeling a little nauseous also. And seems I just cant concentrate on what needs to be done. Blah. I need some adjustment time I guess :dohh:

I know what you mean Kess I feel all over the place. At least you know what to expect having had kids before! This is so new to me it's weird.

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Kelly, how are you today? after having my first and having a difficult labour i suffered terrible post-natel depression which lasted a couple of years at the time i had no intention of going thru all that again and was adament James would be a only child so we sold everything, anyway as James approached 3 years old and i was over my pnd i decided i was broody as hell and we made Harry, once again i had pnd but no where near as bad but we did sell his stuff because we did honestly think our family was complete. But as it turns out i'm broody again and probably have been since Harry was about 3, i think its when the are ready to go to nusery (pre-school) i miss having a baby at home and want another, but i mean it this time if we manage to have one more this will def be it, if i'm broody when they start nursery its tough i'm stopping at 3. So i'm going to sound dumb here but is a basinet like our moses basket or our cot? we have moses baskets or sometimes cradles for the first few months and then they go into the bigger cot. Have a good day, when do you go back to school? x
Kess, hope your not feeling too bleugh, how old is you other little one? take care, i hope the day passes quick for you so you can go back home and chill x
Hope everyone else is ok and you've all had a good weekend x
I'm just waiting to get ready for work, its my early evening shift today. I was going to join weight watchers today but when i looked on internet last night the group i want to go to is closed this week so i'll have to start next week, i hate getting al pysched up for something and then not be able to do it, never mind i'll just have to eat all the foods i love before they are out of bounds lol, well i better go, i'll pop back on after work x

Hey all! Im doing great! Just releasing some positive endorphins on this page. We did our best to catch the eggy and thats all I can do. Im leaving the rest up to God because Im going to praise him either way! Im really hungry so catch up with you ladies later! Be blessed!

I believe basinet is like your moses basket its something thats meant to be used before you use a crib and you can keep it by your bed for easy feeding. It only holds baby up to 22lbs. PND sounds terrible! I hope its something i Never have to deal with.

Mrskcbrown love the attitiude!

I am off to my prenatal apt so will be back later!

Welcome Angel face!

Mrsckbrown loving the PMA! Hope you caught the eggy!

Kelly the bassinet sounds lovely!

Berniep hope your ntnp goes well this month iykwim. LOL makes and evil laugh

Mum2 when do you get your scan?

Kess so nice to see you on here! Hope the sickness doesn't hurt you to bad!

afm 1 sleep until my scan WOOP WOOP! I can hardly wait! Phoned the nurse to see if I should drink a crap load of water and she said no that they were doing a vaginal ultrasound and that they would have me empty my bladder before so hopefully we will get a nice clear pic of the HB and little one! The u/s tech that will be in the room with the Dr as he does all his own u/s's is the same lady who did my DD's almost 11 yrs ago. awe so sweet. She is a great lady! I have only been queazy a couple of times, but I guess that could be because I never let myself get really hungry. LOL:dohh:

Hope your all doing well!:hugs:

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Kelly, yeah your basinet is like our moses basket, i hope you don't get pnd as well but if you do accept all the help that is offered, don't try to do everything yourself x
Csunshine, 1 more sleep :happydance:, i can't wait to hear all about it x
Mrskc, good luck, i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you x
Mum2b, Kess, Psychnut and Shawnie how are you all today? hope your all well x
Hope our new ladies are good too x

AFM not a lot to report, i'm on cd12 so my body must be getting ready to ov soon, i'm not temping or anything with me not ttc :winkwink: but i can't help been aware of what my body is upto and plus my body keeps telling me to jump on hubby so whats a girl to do lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->