2010 Baby

dunno about next scan, will be requested this week and then somewhere between 12-14 weeks. But can always go back to the EPU if I'm concerned

ok here, just tired post nights :hugs: to everyone

Mum you haven't had anymore spotting right? I hope they can get you your scan closer to 12 weeks!

Hi ladies,

You will be the 3 or so group i mention my scan. And i said i'll let you know the latest on that..I called the OB today..The nurse who answered the phone told me that she got the results but she hasn't had the time to look at them and when she does..They would let me know..

And i'll let you know what they tell me..Hey I love Reese's peanut butter eggs. Can that mess up my chances of gettig a bfp or if i got bfp. That wouldn't cause a early m/c will it?

why would eating chocolate and peanut butter make you have a mc? Sound bogus to me. Hope you find out soon the results though and let us know for sure! Good luck.

why would eating chocolate and peanut butter make you have a mc? Sound bogus to me. Hope you find out soon the results though and let us know for sure! Good luck.

Well the reason why i asked this..Is because i watch it some time ago..Where they were saying that caffine can cause m/c if you drink or eat "to much" of anything with caffine and since the peanut butter eggs have a "chocolate" cover. I thought if i ate to much(in which I shouldn't lol) but anyways. I don't want anything to stop the process and yes i'm parniod right now lol so forgive me ladies. So I hope that make sense.

@Dipar: Stop worrying! Worrying causes stress on the body, and you dont need that now! God is with you and dont believe all that stuff about peanut butter and chocolate, LOL!!! Its fine, eat up! Surrender to praise him either way. He has given you two beautiful children and He will give you many, many more!!!!! I know HE will.

I know how you feel too! I am so impatient!! But this time around I have been stress free. I been having fun, drinking on and off, nothing serious but I said I am NOT going to put my life on hold for TTC anymore. I take my meds and leave the rest to God. GL hunny.

@Dipar: Stop worrying! Worrying causes stress on the body, and you dont need that now! God is with you and dont believe all that stuff about peanut butter and chocolate, LOL!!! Its fine, eat up! Surrender to praise him either way. He has given you two beautiful children and He will give you many, many more!!!!! I know HE will.

I know how you feel too! I am so impatient!! But this time around I have been stress free. I been having fun, drinking on and off, nothing serious but I said I am NOT going to put my life on hold for TTC anymore. I take my meds and leave the rest to God. GL hunny.

Mrskcbrown,

Your right..I do need to stop this and stop being parniod and stop reading into my cramps! I get them when I do eat chocolate..But i love my peanut Butter Eggs. And yes GOD is with me so I need to ask him for forgiveness for doubting!

When I do get the time to have fun like that, I will..And i keep going..I will never and haven't stop living because of TTC!! Or anything in that matter. I just need to go back to what i was doing..Pray and keep it in GOD's hands! Thanks mrskc :hugs:

Diaper butt you crack me up! Hun you can eat peanut butter eggs to your hearts content there is not that much caffeine in them! You'd probably puke first from eating so many before it could cause an mc! :rofl:

Morning ladies,
How are you all?
Mum2b, hope your scan comes thru soon and sorry your so tired at the moment, hopefully it'll pass soon, take care x
Diparbutt, hope you get your results soon and try not to stress too much eat your peanut butter eggs, i was a right chocoholic when i was pregnant with James and Harry and i was fine x
Mrskc, how are you today? you do right to enjoy life whilst ttc, i'm def taking that approach now, it might be just what we need, good luck x
Kelly, how are you today? its picture day yay can't wait to see it, does your bump feel any bigger? x
Csunshine, good luck with your scan today, i hope everything goes ok x
Kess, psychnut and Shawnie, how are you all today? x
Welcome Stacy and good luck in your ttc journey, we are all lovely here and you are more than welcome to chat to us anytime x

AFM not a lot to report, we have loads of snow again i got soaked taking the kids to school this morning only to be told they might ring us later to pick them back up if it gets any worse i wish i kept them at home now, i had to put my pj bottoms back on when i got home cause the bottom of my trousers were soaked, so i', having half a pj day lol. Its my days off today and 2moro so at least i don't have to go too far, i'm just hoping my shopping still gets delivered later today cause i've booked it online this week. Well i'll go for now, will pop back later x

well I'm still in my pj's as I won't be going very far either, but will have to go and walk the dog at some point.

nothing new here, 2 days til see the MW, :wohoo: symptoms don't seem as bad this morning, but trying not to panic again

Diprbutt, try not to stress, chocolate has less caffiene in it than tea and u can have 6 mugs of that a day, I do believe that ur body has a ay of telling u what it needs and doesn't through pregnancy... so GO EAT CHOCCY!!! :)

MrsKC glad ur keeping up the PMA :)

Hope scan goes well Csunshine :hugs:

Hope eveyone else is good, and :hi: to Stacey :)

hope Razcox is ok, she hasn't been on for a few days :hugs:

Mum2b you do right to take it easy today, its horrible out there x

Morning ladies...

Hi sweet Berniep, im doing well thanks for asking =) I went to bed way late (midnight) and just woke at 5:30 am. Not much going on for me really. Just working , cleaning, and sleeping haha I make my appointment to set a date for this months sono on the 13th. I get a sono now every month to keep track of my fibroid, so far it's staying the same size , that's good =)

I eat chocolate more then I ever did before. I myself try and watch my sugar intake and limit it but I wouldn't be too scared of chocolate. As with anything, Just eat it in moderation's. I'm silly when I eat it, I'll take a little bite and let it sit in my mouth and savor the moment haha I feel like one of those commercials where you see in slow motion that chick looking all in ecstasy going M'mm M'mm with her eyes closed LMAO

Lately i've found myself saying "OMG, this is the best -----(fill in the blank) i've ever tasted" every time I eat. DP giggles, seems like everything I have had lately tastes so dang good LMAO

Sunshine I can't wait to see the pics =)

Hello ladies sounds like you all are getting pretty loaded with snow. Please stay safe! We are expected to get around 2-6 inches here in the next couple of days but it's supposed to be the fluffy stuff that will blow around easy. Which means the major winds we are supposed to get as well we will have blizzard like conditions :dohh:

Well today is the day! I leave here in about 2 1/2 hrs woo hoo! I will let you all know when I get back just how great it all was!

Hope you all are doing well! :hugs:

Csunshine I can't wait to hear back from you!!!!!!! Pics posted in journal by the way.

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Csunshine, if i can stay awake long enough i'm going to hang around to see how you got on, hope it went well x
Shawnie, i'm like you with chocolate lol especially coffee creams Mmmmm x

Well we have loads of snow, i sent kids to school today but hardly any turned up so i'm keeping them at home 2moro, i think we'll build a big snowman. My sister finally managed to have her test done today, it was like a amnio with the big needle except instead of taking amniotic fluid it took samples from the placenta, she's in a bit of pain 2nite but coping well. Her results will be ready 2moro aft so keep your fingers crossed for her ladies, i'm nervous as hell so i dread to think how she feels. Well i'll go for now, i'll keep a look out for you Csunshine x

Diaper butt you crack me up! Hun you can eat peanut butter eggs to your hearts content there is not that much caffeine in them! You'd probably puke first from eating so many before it could cause an mc! :rofl:

Kelly9,

Just wanted to make sure!!..I didn't think it would be that funny:haha: but at least it made somebody smile :happydance: :flower: :thumbup:

Berniep I was thinking about her not long ago, I hope her results are good it's nice that they were finally able to get in there and get what they needed please keep us updated.

Thank-you Kelly, i don't think i'll sleep 2nite for thinking about 2moro, her hubby works 2pm-10pm and she has been told her results will be ready after 3pm so i'm going to go round to hers when her hubby goes to work so she's got someone with her and if need be stay with her till he gets home. Its almost 1am i was hanging around to see if Csunshine got on after her scan but its looking like i'll be in bed by the time she gets on so i may have to wait till morning. I'm just off to look at your pics now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->