2010 Baby

Hi

Cant remeber if i joined, but wonder if theres a space for one more to join?? Im hoping the :witch: doesnt get me this month, def. would luv a 2010 buba as ive missed out on 2009 :sad1:

Rachy x

Well i'm moving on to a february 2010 baby, :witch: arrived at the weekend :hissy::hissy:
How are everyone else getting on?

Hey Guys...

My name is Allison & the hubby is Joseph. We were TTC #1, we got it our first month were praying for it to be a sticky one! We got our :bfp: on April 29th. My EDD is January 4th 2010. Good luck to everyone.

Hi Chella nice to see you here on ttc! Here's to PMA and lots of dust!

Mum2be so sorry that nasty :witch: came. Great PMA looking towards February. I am sure there are several with you.

I am due Friday or Saturday so if she doesn't show I will be very pleased. Hope all is going well have a great night as I am getting ready to spend the night at home with my hubby as he goes out of town tomorrow morning.

Hello everyone,
Hi Chella yes you did join but welcome again lol x
Ablaski congrats on your bfp you must be over the moon i hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months x
Sorry witch arrived mum2bwaiting i hope you get your bfp this cycle x
Csunshine afternoon BDing i can't remember when i last did that lol, not long to go now i hope the witch stays away good luck x
How are you Kelly?
Hope everyone else is ok, i can't sleep so as usual i'm messing on the laptop lol x

im still waiting for the damn :witch: to get me properly.

testing in the morn if no difference.

Hey, I am well and very happy to report that we finally got the shower fixed and all the water problems we had! Both me and DH and our tenants living downstairs now have full functioning bathrooms with hot and cold water flowing!!!! Whoot!!!! It's be quite the grievance since saturday trying to get things working properly again. FF pegged me at cd19 so I am going to go with that O day so I am 4dpo nothing to report yet, I am hoping for a drop or implantation bleeding 7dpo! Fingers crossed! Time is running out for us! I have my FS appointment coming up soon to!

Hey ya Hows everyone today ?

This week is very on edge week , as im due on 10th may and so dont want it to come!!!! but i really dont think this will be my month , best of luck to all u girlies who are testing soon and also trying for ur 2010 babies xxx

Hey ya Hows everyone today ?

This week is very on edge week , as im due on 10th may and so dont want it to come!!!! but i really dont think this will be my month , best of luck to all u girlies who are testing soon and also trying for ur 2010 babies xxx

Good luck :hug:

Hello Ladies,
How are you all today?
how long have you been waiting for the witch to make a proper appearence samzi?
Glad you got your water/shower problems fixed Kelly fingers crossed for that implantation bleeding x
Not long to go now Chella this is the hard part all this waiting good luck x
How are you mum2bewaiting?
Hope your all ok x

Hello ladies just checking in and seeing how everyone is doing.
I am not having any symptoms either way so fxd that :witch: stays away.

I'm good thanks Berniep, feeling a bit more positive today. I have had the strangest visit from AF... only lasted 2 days... not that i'm complaining though lol
I have got appointment with the nurse on friday to get some advice, so we shall see. I just hope that i'm not too late for blood work this cycle if they think it may be useful....

Mum2bewaiting sound like you have a plan. Did you do a test? Some ladies have their af all through there pg. Good luck!

I think it was too heavy for any thing else but full af, but now u have sown the seeds of doubt, I shall test just in case before going to appt....

SHIT.... have started taking EPO... if I am.... will it have done much harm if I don't take any more????????????????????????????????????

My DD friends mother is about 14wks and she has had her af the whole time. She went for an internal scan to verify. Just a thought lots of dust to you!!

:dust::dust::dust:

I may be testing 2morrow now... what a feed for a POAS addiction.....

oooo samzi!! FXD for you sweet :)

i guess :witch: has almost left you alone then!?

:) Good luckk x

Whats epo? Good luck testers! I can't for another 9 or 10 days! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"