2010 Baby

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?

Csunshine i hope everything has gone ok with the scan x

Well my sister gets her results today, i'm off round to her's in a hour and there's a chance i won't be back till 10.30pm but i will pop back on and update when i can x

Ok so my internet connection failed me last night! :blush:

We had a wonderful scan! WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!
Dr could see little tadpole right away and said I was measuring 8wks :happydance::happydance: I even got to hear the babies heartbeat! :thumbup: It was 169 beats per minute.

I am so excited and very pleased how everything went. LOL I also get another scan on Jan 18th at 10:45am so it wont be an afternoon ordeal!

I am still really can't believe everything that I saw yesterday, but Dr looked at me and said didn't I tell you to wait one cycle before ttc again and then laughed and said you know Vic I'm just giving you shit. LMFAO he was so funny. We are just doing what we have been doing he said he could prescribe me a blood thinner but thought that the aspirin was doing the job so we would just wait.

So to make a long story short I'm on :cloud9:

Thanks to all you who checked up on me!:hugs:

Csunshine i'm so happy for you, i was getting worried when you didn't come on last night. I'm glad everything is ok, i'm so pleased for you and yay for your next scan x

Well ladies my sister got her results early, the baby does not have a chromosome condition she still has to have a detailed heart scan at around 20 weeks to see if there is anything wrong with the heart but its looking good for now, she just has to wait about 6 weeks for the scan. She also found out its a girl, so she'll have 2 of each. I'm so pleased for her, i was worried if there was something wrong that i wouldn't feel comfortable carrying on ttc i wouldn't want to upset her when she was going thru so much but when i mentioned it today she shouted at me and told me not to be so silly she would have been pleased for me if i got a bfp, but thats irrellevant now hopefully everything is ok with her little girl and hopefully i'll get a bfp soon. Well i better go, she is wanting to use my laptop, will pop back later x

That's such GREAT news about your sister! You'll be getting your BFP soon!:hugs:

Oh I am so happy for you csunshine and for your sister berniep! Thats great to hear! Your sister must feel so relieved.

Well I got to go freeze my ass off at the recycling place got a ton of crap to get rid of.

I've just noticed Csunshine and Kelly you have your next scans on the same day, thats twice you've shared a scan day with another 2010 mummy to be Kelly. How sad am i that i notice these things lol x

I noticed it to berniep! But csunshine will have hers way before i Have mine she's an hour ahead of me and mine is at 3pm I'll be in class all morning though. Thankfully the scan place is close to campus.

Also I find out march 2nd what the gender is!!!!!!!!

Yes Berniep we chatted about that last night when I phoned her. LOL It will be very nice to have someone else looking forward to the same day. I have my scan at 10:45am, well at least that's when I'm supposed to have it, Dr's are very unpredictable. I have scheduled 2hrs off since the last time it was like forever before I even was taken back to the room!

I am so very cold and tired atm! I wish I could have a nap! I will try and upload my scan tonight when I get home. I just located a place for my memory card so will try that if not will go tomorrow and scan it to a disc.

Yay for pic!!!!

So I got big news... we will find out the gender on march 2!!!!! Now I hope time passes by very fast! Just got the appointment booked. Thankfully class will keep me nice and busy! Plus midterms are in the last 2 weeks of Feb so time had better fly!

Hello Ladies,

I got the results for my scan. She told me that I have a cisit on my right ovary and also something with my lining thicking and she wanted to put me on Povera to start my cycles..So i don't want to take that until i find out i'm pregnant..The nurse told me about this..And she got annoyed because i wanted to make sure what she said!!

What's up with this?..

So you haven't been getting your period then diaper? Provera is used to force a bleed in people who have amenorrhea

So you haven't been getting your period then diaper? Provera is used to force a bleed in people who have amenorrhea

Kelly9,

I haven't got my period yet..It's due on Friday(this coming Friday) that is why i'm not taking Provera yet. I've been getting my periods, but they are always off..Because i was on the depo. And i told her this. But the nurse who told me didn't tell me all the details over that so. I'll keep you posted:hugs:

AWhh sorry to hear that Dipar! It doesnt seem like they would give you provera if your cycles are somewhat regular. Now before they found out I had PCOS I was given it because I never had a cycle. Hmm, I would still follow up with a DR appt so that you can get more clarification. Still hoping for that BFP!

AWhh sorry to hear that Dipar! It doesnt seem like they would give you provera if your cycles are somewhat regular. Now before they found out I had PCOS I was given it because I never had a cycle. Hmm, I would still follow up with a DR appt so that you can get more clarification. Still hoping for that BFP!

:coffee::coffee:Mrskc,

I told her that i've been trying to get pregnant every since i started to come to her and that was back in October 2008. Now it's been over a year since i first went there that i've haven't got pregnant. I told her the whole story about the depo shot and what it did to me and the symptoms and side effect i experince ever since i took that depo shot.

I haven't had a period for 11 whole months since that time..And when I finally started to have a period in mid 2008 I thought I can ovulated at the same time, until i started to come to these ttc web sites and heard a lot about POCS and all of this stuff. This is my first even heard of ttc. My first 2 kids was unplanned pregnanices.

Well i've also been reading and also met women who took the depo who is also ttc and all the harmful stuff it did to her..

So my OB feels that since i had 2 kids all ready..That shows her that I don't have problems getting pregnant and to keep trying when it's the 2nd year going on the 3rd. And when you request other test to make sure, they are yapping over it because you don't have the "insurance" to cover the meds and test. The only reason why she orderd that scan is because i told her about the side cramps i get before or during my period. And also i told her that long time i haven't had a period since that depo.

So it's not like i'm giving her mix stories or false information. I'm still believing for a BFP..I'm testing on Friday. :hugs::hugs:

Dipar I wouldn't take the provera if your cycles are somewhat regular. I would also start using OPK's and temp this way you know if your ovulating or not and can take that back to your Dr.

Good PMA Mrsckbrown!

I posted a pic of my scan in my journal (ttc)

Thanks Csunshine!

Dipar: Yes they really dont want to do much if you do not have insurance. Especially with TTC because they do not really consider this a "medical necessity". I have insurance and it covers but I also have to pay some big copays out of pocket sometimes for some procedures. I hate that this is so limiting for you. I know He can do anything though. GL!

BTW, sorry to log out last nite on msngr, sometimes my pc acts weird!

Thanks Csunshine!

Dipar: Yes they really dont want to do much if you do not have insurance. Especially with TTC because they do not really consider this a "medical necessity". I have insurance and it covers but I also have to pay some big copays out of pocket sometimes for some procedures. I hate that this is so limiting for you. I know He can do anything though. GL!

BTW, sorry to log out last nite on msngr, sometimes my pc acts weird!

Well then they shouldn't never thought that the Depo Povera Shot was a "medical" necessity either!! And as for msngr(yahoo) don't worry. I just figured you didn't want to chat or not in the mood so just zoop. Out you go! But i'm ok today thanks :hugs:

Hope it all works out diaper but I wouldn't take the provera either if your period has been coming on its own.

Csunshine lovely pic and OMG for Cazd!!!! Would have missed that if I didn't check out your journal!

How is everyone else today? Mum and shawnie and phychnut and berniep and kess? Haven't heard from some of you in a while.

Sorry it has been so long ladies, been abnormally busy looking for appartments and a new car at the same time... We are doing really well.. Have our next scan next week! So excited to see my little man again, hopefully they get all the measurements that they want to get this time.

Glad to read everyone is doing well..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->