2010 Baby

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
Csunshine, i'm going to go to your journal next to see your piccy, how are youb today? x
Dipar butt, good luck for Friday, i hope the witch stays away, i don't know anything about provera so i can't advise on that but i think you are doing the right thing waiting to see if your bfp comes on friday before considering taking anything x
Mrskc, i'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you, how's the 2ww going? x
Kelly, how are you today? hope your well x
Pyschnut, did you find a apartment and a car? hope your well x
Mum2b, how are you? and how is Kess and Shawnie, hope your all well x

AFM, not a lot going on, i'm starting to get fed up of the snow now, walking to work takes a lot longer and my back is killing me it must be cause the snow is making the ground uneven. Also we've hardly any customers at work so it is boring and drags it felt like i was there forever today. Well i'm off to look at Csunshine's pic, will pop back later x

all ok here thanks girls, saw the mw this morning and she was lovely, as always, it was fairly routine, tried her best to reassure me hich was nice, avaided some of my questions about mc which has annoyed me. I have to provide a urine sample for an infection screen so that that can be monitored as a potential cause... see her again in 2 weeks for the screening bloods. I didn't ask about the 12 week scan being a little earlier, thought I'ld wait til I hopefully get an appointment through and see when it is...

Glad everyone else is doing well

Mum you are being so patient, how do you do it? I need to take a lesson from you.

Berniep you'll like this, so I was watching the news yesterday and they were talking about the snow in britain and it being the worst winter in possibly a century for you guys then they talked about how the more southern states in the US are getting hit by an unusual amount of snow and cold so the news caster says "There certainly seems to be a lot of snow and it is very cold for us this season" (referring to the UK and US) then he goes on to say right after "but in Canada well they just call this winter!" BAHAHAHAHAHA I though it was the most hilarious thing ever! I mean britain is in a tiff over 6 inches and I'm sitting here watching the news saying we got 2.5 feet more snow then that easily! I know you guys aren't used to it and aren't as prepared so I do feel for you but it's funny how one thing is so normal and accepted then in another region the whole country goes into a panic. You britain ladies take care of your selves you hear!

oh I'm not Kelly... I'm falling to bits... but there doesn't seem to be much I can do apart from wait... again, for a bit longer (hence the quietness, u lot don't need bringing down with my lack of optimism)

Mum know all to well what you mean! I would have said something though as I'm not a quiet person and if I want something they all know it :blush: one of my down falls :dohh:

Kelly that's funny! But we have had a more harsh winter this year than most. The temps are what bad here and they just keep coming! I don't know why most Canadians aren't chubby cause that would make sense with all the cold and you know chubs adds an extra layer. LOL Your very thin!

Well my thinness could be why I freeze to death every winter! I am hoping the extra warmth from baby will keep me going through this winter. I have to say snow wise we've gotten more then usual but cold temp wise i think last year was worse. I had to have our cars plugged in for over a month in a row last year, I have only pugged mine in once so far and we're due to get a chinook on the weekend which incase anyone asks is when warm air comes over the mountains and warms things up drastically in a short period of time. They are our saving grace. Although with all the snow we have now I don't think we'll see the grass again till at least march.

Mum hopefully you don't have to much longer to go till your scan.

My belly has been so tender the last couple of weeks. Is this normal? I mean it cramps a lot but on the sides it just hurts well my whole abdomen does. I might go jump in the tub and relax that might help you to mum! I might even add bubble bath! I am liking this idea...

Ooh you have been chatty 2nite.

Kelly i was only saying to hubby the other day you must be peeing yourself laughing at us english girls moaning about our snow lol its true though we aren't prepared i don't even have decent shoes/boots to wear in the snow i'm wearing my trainers i've nearly fallen god knows how many times, i don't know how you do it. Hope you have a nice bath, do you think your pain could be your uterus growing and stretching? x

Mum2b, we don't mind you telling us your worries thats what we are here for don't stay away cause you don't want it getting us down or you can text me anytime if you want a chat, take care x

Csunshine, hope your ok and your snow isn't causing you too much trouble, be careful when your out and about x

Well hubby has just said he fancies some BDing 2nite which has got to be good cause i'm on CD 15 and should ov anytime now, i really want to join you ladies over in first tri. Well i better go i'm going to jump in the shower and then drag hubby to bed x

My bath was wonderful. I know some of the cramping is form uterus but this pain is different it might be from my ascending and descending colon cause thats where it feels like it is coming from. I have had an overactive bowel since becoming pg but sometime I get other pain just soreness or sharp stabs but from uterine area. I think part of the reason why myrib cage and abdomen are sore is cause I Have been sneezing like a mad woman since I got my BFP. My muscles get a work out everyday!

Well Bding didn't happen, i've got period type pains and i'm spotting, what is that all about? i'm on cd15, it def can't be implantation for 2 reasons 1) i don't think i've ov'd yet and more importantly 2) we haven't bd'd this cycle yet. My lower stomach is killing me and i'm fed up, before going up to bed i changed my status and made a new ticker and got in a very positive mood and now i'm gutted. On the plus side i am going to the docs 2moro so i can mention it to her but still i'm fed up of trying now, i just want to be sucessful, i really want a baby. Well moan over x

Maybe its spotting from ovulation some women get that and the timing would be right. I would Bd just to make sure.

Woo Hoo!!!!! It's gonna be like 3 to 6 degrees above zero for the next week!!!!

Hello ladies,
yeah i thought about that this morning Kelly bit late now though cause we didn't bd last night, i wish i popped back on here last night now before going to bed so i could have read your post, never mind i'm going to bd 2nite just in case i'm still in with a chance. I'm off to docs in a bit so i'm going to mention i spot on and off throughout my cycle and also i get period type pains most days too oh and the horrendously heavy periods i'm having, i'm getting fed up of periods now i wish they'd leave me alone (at least for 9 months anyway). Well i better go, i'll pop back later to see how you all are, bye for now x

Berniep hope your Dr appt went well! I would also ask about your Thyroid as sometimes it can cause horredous periods.

Well ladies DH has gone for the weekend! WOOO HOOOO bed to myself (not) DD will make sure I have someone to sleep with. LOL DH is in a fishing tournament this weekend so hopefully he will win the ATV a girl can dream can't she.... LOL

DD and I are going to watch Alvin and the Chipmunk's the Squeakqil. Should be cute, I wanted to watch the Blind Side but lost out. LOL

Hope you all have a Fab Friday and Wonderful Weekend!

Not much new with me, just gearing up to head to doc in olds where I will be delivering I am hoping he will listen for HB today just to have a nice doc confirmation that thats what I heard even though I know it is. Kind of nervous about the drive as last time ended up in meridian. Got DH car this time though it is bigger and heavier. Going to go slow and let people get mad at me :)

Dh worked 21 hours yesterday! Only suppose to do 10 but they came a across a huge grow opp and it took forever to get the warrents to start packing it up. Poor guys has to work at 2 this afternoon to!

Well i went to docs, i didn't know that about tyroid Csunshine, i'd already been to doc when i read this but i will remember that for if i have to go back, thank-you. The doc has given me tablets (mefenamic acid) don't know if any of you have had them before, they are supposed to ease my pain during my period and to reduce the blood flow, i've to wait till my first heavy day of each period before taking them just in case i'm pregnant she said ideally she would recommend women to take them a few days before AF is due but because i'm ttc that isn't recommended, one thing i've noticed on side effects is and i quote "mefenamic acid may make it more difficult to become pregnant" so i'm sure i'll take them tbh. I also mentioned how long we had been ttc for, she asked whether me or hubby had been unwell during the past year, i told her about hubby's problems, so she has recommended hubby has a sperm analysis she said been unwell and medication can cause probs with sperm, so i've just to get hubby to make a appt with his gp to discuss it, he didn't seem keen when i first mentioned it, he's a typical bloke and thinks cause he's fathered 2 already it can't possibly him that might have a problem, plus he stopped smoking on Monday and he's been a right grump at the moment, so i'll have to talk him into that one. On a positive note i got a positive opk today, i just hope i didn't miss my eggy yesterday.
Well i'll go for now, hope your all ok x

You posted while i was typing Kelly, hope you get to your docs ok, i can't believe how many hours your hubby worked yesterday he must be shattered poor thing x

Berniep I just googles mefenamic acid and personally I don't think you should take it. It has a shit load of side effects and they are pretty scary.

Thank you Csunshine thats decided then i'll stay away from it for now at least till after i've had a baby x

hey girlie whirls have just found this thread and would love to join as am makin it my mition to have a 2010 baby am 29 married 10 years valentines day have got 3 kids but after an ectopic which meant losing left tube have struggled for baby 4 am on second round of clomid at 100mg soo really hopin things work out xxxxxx

Hi Winston and welcome, although we've just chatted already thru pm lol. Good luck in your ttc i hope you get your bfp very soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->