2010 Baby

Hey all, well that was a huge waste of time. I get there only to find doc's been called away and they didn't reach me on time to tell me he wasn't around. Arg all that driving for nothing, I was miffed to say the least. I guess I will be playing with doppler more myself then I'll have ot wait till jan 18th to hear the HB from a professional. Another 9 days! I can't wait. I need time to go by faster.

I am trying to upload the audio file of nemo's HB from today at 10+3 let me know if it works! Ok it works, click on link below then there will be a big black video screen you have to click a box that says close to play then select download and follow the prompts. I just did it and it worked. Yay!

https://www.zshare.net/video/70966520f74c750c/

:hi: Winston, Good luck

Berniep, I took mefanamic acid when I was a teenager, I think it did help and I didn't have any side effects, that and EPO...
That sucks about the Dr Kelly...

I keep getting half naked men Kelly not that i'm complaining lol

Mum2b i'm glad i know someone thats taken it, thank you, i'm just unsure with them putting in the leaflet that it may cause probs when ttc. How are you? x

I finally found it, downloaded then got hubby to work out what i was doing wrong but i still can't hear it, all i get is about a millisecond then its gone, sorry Kelly i tried, i got all excited too i felt like a proud auntie lol.

Well i'm going to go in the bath before bed, work again 2moro :-( oh and i want to BD 2nite lol x

Are you letting it load on your screen or downloading the file? I got it to work... hmmmm, I'll email it to you! :)

I think i downloaded it, i didn't realise there was another option, i'm not very computer literate lol do you know my email address?

Well i just had a relaxing (not) bath with a red power ranger, a dinosaur although i'm not sure what type lol and finally my cat, she usually sits at the edge of the bath watching the bubbles but 2nite she tried to jump from one side of the bath to the other and fell in, luckily i saw what was about to happen and moved my legs before she landed on them with her claws out, so i gave up on the bath and got out to dry her after saying goodbye to the power ranger and dinosaur, those of you with no kids at the moment have this all to come except it might be a naked barbie instead of a power ranger lol ah the joys of kids lol x

Kelly I have to wait until I get home to listen but I will soon! Sorry about the waste of time drive, but hey you got out of the house. LOL

Berniep LMAO I only have a girl and have the red power ranger and polly pockets and littlest pet shops share my bath. LOL It gets better because they start to remember and pick them up eventually.

Hope the rest of you ladies are well! Will come back on after I get home to check on you all!

Welcome Winston!

Welcome winston!

Berniep sounds like your baths are loaded with fun! I don't have any toys although lately I have been thinking about buying one of the blow up cushions you put at the end of the tub so you can lay back more comfortably. I have started taking baths a lot more often now. I find them more relaxing.

csunshine I have listened to the recording probably 20 times already! I just can't stop!

Oh and I finally did a real good clean on the house! Woohoo!

Bath time sounded mad Berniep, I only used to take them during the :witch: visit, so I guess with caution it would be worth a go

I love my baths, my dog usually joins us in our bathroom, he is really fussy about his drinking water but for some reason loves soapy bath water and will hang over the edge drinking it :dohh:

ok here, back on nights again, going to go for a sleep soon on my break, I never used to sleep on nights but think that if I don't I will just end up feeling really :sick:
I'm sure I will feel better once this week is out of the way

Sickyness is great mum so I hope you continue to be barfy! I mean that with all the love and care possible of course... and I got kicked in the butt for saying that cause I just threw up in my mouth sorry if tmi! I guess thats karma for you! :rofl: So I am going to shut up now. haha.

Hello ladies,
Hope your shift went well Mum2b, thats good that you get chance to have a kip on your break, i wouldn't want to get up again though. My dog lick bath water too, what are they like? lol x
Kelly, i got your email last night and listened to it, it brought back lovely memories, i didn't have my own doppler i'd heard they were hard to find the HB but you seem to find it with ease. I think i'd be listening all the time if i were you. I had to laugh i'm afraid about the sick and karma sorry x
Csunshine, how are you? hope your well today x
How are all our other lovely ladies? you are all been quiet at the moment, hope your all ok x

AFM not a lot to report, been at work and now i'm back home in my pj's chilling, tv is good 2nite so i'm going to watch that and then drag hubby to bed, in fact i've just remembered i need to do a opk. Will pop back later to see how you all are x

Hey all, I am awake and eating some chicken and rice soup, baby loves it! Other then that going out to a goodbye party tonight to some friends that are moving back to newfoundland. Its going to be sad but nice to see them one more time.

Thought i'd pop back on quickly before i close down for the night, i've started writing in my journal again, its official i'm now ttc again!

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?

Well we didn't BD last night, hubby is trying to stop smoking, he is on day 7 and has turned into a right grump i know this is normal and i am trying my best to support him but he is impossible to live with at the moment and cause i mentioned i was joining weight watchers and giving something up with him he's suddenly obsessed with it, i haven't got to weight watchers yet cause its been closed because of the snow and i don't want to start my diet before my first proper weigh in because you are supposed to lose your biggest loss in your first week and as i don't know what i weigh how will i know what i lost, anyway i've decided that as its shut this week too and i can't wait forever you can buy a monthly pass online and start the diet at home and then when they re-open i can go to classes too, so i'm going to buy my pass 2nite and then go to my dad's in the morning to weigh myself on his scales, i know all scales cary but at least i'll have some idea of my loss, so wish me luck ladies i officially start my diet 2moro, oh and wish the kids luck they will now have a grumpy mum and dad lol x

poor kids! I am sure they will make it through. Good luck on your diet bernie! I am up to my regular pre pregnancy weight so I expect I will start gaining soon. Going to watch what I eat for the next few weeks carefully cause I don't want to gain any weight in first tri you're not suppose to although up to 2 lbs is normal apparently. We'll see how it goes. Class starts again tomorrow so I will be getting exercise again instead of flumping on the couch doing nothing. I am also going to start my hula hooping again once I hit second tri. I am desperate for it but to scared at the moment, also got to order a special pregnancy hoop and dvd or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->