2010 Baby

good luck Berniep
I'm going to start swimming again when I feel 'safe' I think, have already lost too much weight again so taking it easy for a bit, DH has banned me from walking the dog unless there is absolutely no one else to do it :dohh:

I am going to start exercising again to! I started playing with my hulahoop again. I am not going to go hard core though till after scan on the 18th. But I miss playing with my hulahoop! It's been so long!

I can't hula hoop at all, i think i might look into swimming though its apain getting there though with no car, my local one is closed (its been re-built) and the next one the buses aren't too reliable to it, but i suppose it won't be long till we have a car now so i can def go then x

Hey all! Not be on for a wee bit what with xmas and then busy at work. How are we all doing in all this snow! Not had much here (which is a shame) but what we have had the dogs have enjoyed. Will post a couple of piccys later.

As far as TTC well AF showed up on new years eve so i started 2010 on a bit of a downer. Still i have an appoinment at the doctors tomorrow to get everything checked out as we have been trying since oct 08 and its nearly been a year since my MC in march.

That sounds good Raz, about drs, not :witch:
How are u getting on with the CB monitor?

I have a urine infection and am now back on antibiotics :hissy:

That sounds good Raz, about drs, not :witch:
How are u getting on with the CB monitor?

I have a urine infection and am now back on antibiotics :hissy:

OK so far, i got a peak last month and i am still low at the min so hopefully tomorrow or wednesday i will have a high. This is only the 2nd month of using it, before i was just using OPKs and temp. I am getting on much better with this though, may start temping again so the :witch: doesnt catch me out.

How are things with you? Heard anything from the other old naughties crew??

Just trying to keep my head down atm fed up with not being able to do this the uncomplicated way (which makes me feel worse cos I know I should be grateful), I'm sure I will feel better once this week is out though

am in touch with mammawannabe through facebook, she is ok. Had a stressful few weeks over christmas and is off to the Drs sometime soon to have basic tests. Beth had Callum on her original due date rathertraumatically, the babies all seem to be doing well and there are a few more due in the next few weeks

Hope everybody is doing good!

I would so love to exercise but tbh I have no I repeat NO ENERGY! I went to the mall with DD and a movie spent a little over 4hrs and was totally shattered! I practically slept all day Sunday and could really use a nap as I type!

Kelly and I both have scans on next Monday! WOOO HOOOO! I don't think I will breath a sigh of relief until I hit 24wks though. The 15-20wks are going to be the hardest for me I think. So very scared for everything to be good!

Hope your all doing well! Will check back later. :hugs:

Raz so sorry the cow bag got you!

Hello ladies,
How are you all?

Well i stopped doing opk's after the one the other day was a bit lighter and i regret that now cause last night my cervix was extremely high and soft and i had a little bit of cm which is good for me cause i don't normally get much, i am thinking if i ov'd yesterday/today or its still to come then my LP is going to be short again cause i'm on CD19 today so AF is due in 9 days, i'm starting to think i might have to look into vit b6 (is that the one i need to take to lengthen LP?). We BD'd last night and i will again 2nite but i'm not holding out much hope for a bfp this month.

Raz sorry witch got you, thats good about the docs i went the other day they have recommended hubby does a SA and then we'll take it from there, good luck x
Mum2b, Csunshine and Kelly hope your not all too tired, take it easy as much as you can x
Hope all our other lovely ladies are ok x

Ok so back into the swing of things with class except the prof as nice as he is forgot to order the textbook and they won't be in for a while! :hissy: So I went online and ordered it from chapters so it should be here friday or monday. It will leave me with lots to read though :(

Got some reading now, am tired and my body is sore but so far so good it's only going to get worse.

Csunshine 6 more days!

Berniep, I have almost a full bottle of vit B 50 complex if u want it...

Hi ladies.
Today I really feel pregnant, 'cause I've got the morningsicknessthing going on throughout the day. I've never had it with my previous pregnancies, so didn't quite know to expect it ;) But isn't it a sign of pregnancy afterall, so I must jus except it lol.

Hello ladies,
Mum2b thank you is what what i need to take to lengthen my LP? pm me how much you want for them, we'll have to meet up at some point for a cuppa, i'm not in any rush for the tablets though as its too late this cycle, do you take them all cycle? or are they ones that you only take before you ov? How are you today? hope your feeling better x
Kelly, hope been back at school isn't too bad, when will you go on mat leave? x
Kess sorry you've got ms but its def a great symptom, take care x
Csunshine, how are you? hope your well x
How is everyone else? x

Not a lot going on with me i think i am probably in the 2ww even if its really a 9/10 day wait at least i don't have long to wait although i will be expecting the witch i find it hard to believe i could conceive and it implant in time before AF is due, but never mind there's always next month. Right i'm off to pick kids up in a bit will be back on later x

treat me to a cuppa Berniep (when am back on it) :D I cannot remember how much they were, I took them all the way through my cycle, I decided on the complex as (I think) B12 is supposed to help alongside the B6

My MW told me am going to worry myself into an early grave if I carry this up (although I was waiting from 8.30-2 for her to ring me back for reassurance), Fridays urine was absolutely clear, so at least it wasn't lingering which was one of my biggest fears, and will send off another sample in a few weeks

Hey ladies :) I am so glad to hear that you are all well for the most part anyways :) I am doing good.. busy as usual.
Starting to feel really uncomfortable at night time now so I take a nap in the afternoon... Besides that feeling really good for now anyway. Ultrasound tomorrow :) yay! My bestie Lee is going with us, he is soo excited that he gets to see Jax before he leaves on March 2. He is going to be gone for 22.4 weeks so he wont be home til after Jaxson is a couple months old.. After 8 of those weeks we can webcam though so that makes it a bit easier on us..
Hubby is so excited to be able to see little Jax again tomorrow, we have gotten really lucky with having 3 scans.. and maybe a 4th if Jax doesnt flip himself around.

Hey all
Kess the morning sickness is what told me I was pregnant for so long, now that its gone sometimes I'm like am I really? I am in the middle stage where not quite showing but almost no symptoms anymore except sore boobs. Which by the way have outgrown their bras! I am down to one bra now that I had from when I was on the pill before and my chest was bigger.
Phych glad to hear all is well. I see nemo on monday!
Berniep, is it possible you just O'd later this cycle and your lp is fine?
Mum, you're going to give youself a lot of grey hair thats for sure! Glad the infection is clearing up for you though! Thats great news.
afm: My bump pic won't be up till I get home from class, sorry but DH Is sleeping where I need the big mirror. Got to head out to class now... it's going to be a long day 5 hours straight of lecture!

*sigh* well i have just got back from the doctors and what a waste of time that was, bit PO'ed so i will sum up what he said

- We are only 26 so thats good (it seems he can waste my time and it doesnt matter!)
- I am over weight and need to lose this (I am a size 18 grated but i am not obese :nope:)
- I got pregnant in feb so i can do it again

The verdict keep trying and if we havent got pregnant by THE END OF THE YEAR then come back to go for further testing. What a joke i dont even know why we bothered!!!!! :growlmad:

oh balls Razcox :hugs: I have heard that the guidelines are changing from 1 year to 18 months... BUT the end of the year!!! I'm mad for you
I found the women GP's slightly more sympathetic to TTC, are u able to go back in a few months and see a different GP maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->