2010 Baby

hello all can i join you?

hoping for a 2010 baby but might be a 2011 baby as i have severe endo and history of recurrent mc

i am lucky enough to have a little girl who is just over 9 months old but as my endo is getting worse its a case of ttc number 2 now or maybe it might not happen at all...

so baby dust to all xxxxxxxx

Good luck fierceangel!

I have posted in my journal! That is all...

Hello ladies,
Kelly i might still be up, have fun stroller shopping and have even more fun at your scan x
Raz good luck at your next weigh in, i'm 2 days away from the witch and thought it would cause probs with it but i've managed to lose some x
Hope everyone else is ok x

Well ladies i went to my dad's to weigh myself and i've lost .........10lb's whoo hoo, i can't honestly believe it i had to get my dad's partner to double check lol, so i worried for nothing, i know next week i won't lose anywhere near that amount i'll be lucky to lose any so i'm going to exercise loads this week to help it out. I've gone from 2 sugars in my tea to none but today i've not been very well i've been dizzy, shakey and had a bad headache, i'm starting to wonder if its withdrawal symptoms? hubby mentioned i should maybe get my blood sugars tested, so i'm going to make a docs appt next week if it carries on. Well i'll go for now, i'll pop back before bed to see if Kelly and Csunshine are back x

Well done you!! :happydance: Bet you are really pleased with that

I ended up getting my AF 2 days early so I am onto cycle 11 with far less trying and just living my normal life. I refuse to allow TTC to take over my happiness! Have fun!

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Welcome Fierceangel although i feel like i know you already seen as we recently swapped sweets, thanks for mine, hope yours were ok? good luck in your ttc journey x
Mrskc, sorry witch got you, i'm relaxing a bit more about ttc too, we can't let it take over our lives, good luck x
Hope everyone is ok? i'm going to nip over to your journal now Kelly x

AFM for some odd reason i worked my dates out a day early i'm not actually due a visit till Thurs not 2moro, i'd have been all excited 2moro if i had a no show and then she'd have shown the following day :dohh:, as for the diet yesterday has encouraged me loads so today in total i've walked for about a hour and a half, i just need to keep it up now, have a nice evening everyone x

Hey all! Welcome to the group Fierceangel, am lovin the pic xxx

Got home tonight an DH said 'oh by the way so and so is coming round WITH HIS NEW GF' this is daves best mate and this will be the first time we have met his gf. An here i am sat in my scruffs, the house is a mess and im making tea (home made nandos turkey burgers Yummy!). So i rush round the house cleaning and get changed the whole while my DH is looking at me like i have gone soft. Men they just dont get it do they??

Oh berniep I meant to say a big congrats on the 10lbs! So CONGRATS!!!!

I have finally posted bump and scan pics in journal if you're interested. Sadly no pic of the nub to guess gender by :(

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Raz, men :dohh:, did you have a good night though? your tea sounded gorgeous x
Kelly, thank you, i can't believe how well i did, i'll nip over to your journal next x
How is everyone today? hope your all well x

AFM its CD28 and i have absolutely no symptoms that the witch is on her way, i do however still have dizziness, everytime i stand up i feel like i'm going to pass out, last night when i was trying to sleep which is a joke in itself at the moment i just can't sleep i felt really sick, i'm walking round like a zombie at the moment i'm that tired. Now i think all these symptoms are from my dieting and my big first weight loss but i am starting to wonder if it is a impending bfp, but i'm trying not to get my hopes up. The witch is due 2moro so if she's not here by the weekend i might test then, i don't know why i'm saying all this i know she'll arrive she always does. Well i'm off to look Kelly's pics and then i'm off to make tea, will be back later x

Welcome fierceangel hope your stay here is short and sweet!

YEAH! Berniep for the weight loss and double YEAH for no AF symptoms! I can't wait to see what happens!

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well I don't have much time as I'm at work and they are watching pretty close these days.

me just trying to keep something in my stomach so I dont' get ill any more!
:hugs:

Csunshine, hope your day at work passes quick and the gagging goes away x
I'm off to bed ladies, goodnight x

hey all I am tired to. Waiting on DH to make lasagna for dinner I am hungry, might have to nuke leftovers from going out to breakfast earlier today. Not much else going on.

Morning all! 6DPO here and trying very hard not to start symptom spotting!!! Temps are on the rise though so trying to keep everything crossed they stay that way. The DH mate never showed up in the end and called us at 9:40 to say could they pop over then (they were meant to be round at 8!) needless to say we said no!!!!

Berniep - Good luck with the no signs of impending AF, lots of baby dust your way xx

girls, I feel so pregnant :)

I never felt SO pregnant so early with my previous prengancies. Not only just nauseous, but extremely tired, dizzy, sleepy, hungry all the time :D It's a real one :D

I have my first doctor visit on Monday. Hopefully she says I'm not imaging it!

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Raz, again men :dohh:, i can't believe he didn't turn up and then rung at that time to come lol. Try not to symptom spot yet, hope the last 8 or so days fly by for you x
Kess, yay for the symptoms :happydance:, good luck at the docs on Monday x
How is everyone else? hope your all well x

AFM the :witch: got me, she arrived while i was at work today and the flow is already really heavy and its so painful, i'm going to lay on the sofa with a beany when i've finished on here. I've taken one of those tablets the doctor gave me a couple of weeks ago to see if they do anything. As for my symptoms they obviously weren't pregnancy symptoms and the are still there i didn't think i'd get thru work today without passing out so maybe it is cause i've drastically cut down on my sugar intake, i've got a docs appt next week so i'm going to ask her, cause hubby has put the thought of diabetes in my head and since looking up the symptoms online i do have a lot of them :dohh: so i'll see what the doc says. Right i'm off for now, will pop back later if i find the energy x

Kess thats great that you feel so pregnant, apart from me being pukey I haven't really felt pg even though I know baby kelly is flipping around in there.

Berniep I hope it gets better for you. Just try to rest and relax.

Hi to everyone else, shawnie and mum and csunshine and phych.

I am off to my IV lab today to learn how to hook them up and piggy back other meds with them etc. I think there might be blood transfusion stuff in there to.

Kess hang in there! I know exactly what you mean about feeling more pg than before. LOL

Berniep hope the flow lightens up and the pain subsides!

Kelly have fun at IV lab! Sounds interesting. LOL

Mum and Psych hope your doing well!

Raz hope your doing well at 6dpo fxd for you!

Mrsckbrown hope your alright these days!

afm just trying to keep from feeling icky, so defo eating a lot! If I have something in my tummy it makes it easier to function. LOL

:hugs:

Hello everyone,
How are you all?
i'm not too bad, getting fed up of ttc when its quite clearly not working, i hate the evil witch not only does she have to upset me by turning up she feels the need to be as nasty as poss while here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->