2010 Baby

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Raz i'm so sorry about the horrible doctor, i can't believe you've to wait till the end of the year, here's lots of :dust:, i really hope by the end of the year you either have a gorgeous newborn or are at least heavily pregnant x
Mum2b, thats good about your urine and you are on for your cuppa i'll even throw in some cake although unless i've been extra good leading up to it i'll have to drowl while you eat yours lol, when do you see your midwife in person again? x
Kelly, hope school hasn't been too exhausting today, hopefully once you get back in the swing of it you'll find a routine that involves both study and rest to suit you and school x
Psych have a good scan 2moro, let us know how you get on x
Csunshine how are you and all the other lovely ladies on here? hope your all well x

AFM I really really really want some chocolate and hubby has hidden it all :growlmad:, i really want to give in 2nite, i'd forgotten how hard dieting is :hissy:

oh balls Razcox :hugs: I have heard that the guidelines are changing from 1 year to 18 months... BUT the end of the year!!! I'm mad for you
I found the women GP's slightly more sympathetic to TTC, are u able to go back in a few months and see a different GP maybe?

Nar TBH they have upset me with couldnt care less attitude both now and when i had my MC so as i dont like doctors at the best of times i doubt i will go back there. Will see how we get on in the next few months.

:hugs: Raz

week on thursday Berniep... am fully expecting the u have got to chill talk, but then what does she expect when she takes 5 hours to ring me back, even a text back to say that she would phone me back at such and such when she had got my notes would have helped :dohh:

Raz I would switch doctors and you can always fib your dates so it seems like you've been trying longer. We had to do that to get seen.
Berniep you would have loved my house my nuisance of a cat knocked over my godiva chocolates and had them all over the living room this morning had to go on a hunt and I still can't find one, at least I think there should be one more having a hard time remembering how many were left!
Hi everyone else! I am tired so sorry if I missed anyone.
I also posted 11 week bump pic not long ago if you're interested.

ok i'll confess Kelly, i heard the chocs get knocked over and rushed across the water and ate your missing one, i was desperate lol, i'm off to look at your pic now x
Mum2b, midwifes are like that i'm afraid i know from mine and my sister's experience, i don't think they realise what you are going thru when you are waiting for them to call back, to them its all just a days work, good luck when you go see her x
How is everyone else? hope your all well x
Well my craving isn't too bad today so far although hubby took the kids to school so i had a lie in so i suppose i couldn't crave chocolate in my sleep lol, i'm off to the shop later to buy some magazines so i can have something to occupy my mind 2nite when i'm desperate for chocolate again cause tv is rubbish 2nite. Well i better go and get dressed i'm off round to my sister's for a cuppa x

Berniep, I try not to think of the word diets but more of it making changes in my eating habits. I never really though that by eating good foods and smaller portions throughout the day can really make a difference till I had got on weight watchers a while back. I was shocked to see myself loosing weight without even exercising or starving myself. If for some reason I can't breast feed I'll go back to WW to get to my ideal weight again.

Its weight watchers i'm doing Shawnie, i've worked out chocolate fingers are half a point and horlicks hot choc light is 2 points i'm trying to save enough every day to have a hot choc and 2-3 choc fingers on a evening before bed, last night was awful waiting to have them but today i've done really well, i'm going to go in the bath with a magazine to pass some time and then i've still got my treat to look forward to. Hope everyone is ok this cold slippy evening/day, i'll pop back on 2moro after work x

Hey!
Haha berniep you've been cleared of nabbing my chocolate, I remembered today that I did eat two so I have found them all.

My ms also came back a bit this morning but has since left again.

I am tired got to shower and be up for 5 am tomorrow so I'm going to bed soon!

berniep i am also on a diet but i am going with slimfast as i dont really eat alot during the day anyway. I tend not to stick just to the bars and shakes though as long as i only eat 200 cal at lunch and brekkie. Did this last year and lost 2 stone so fingers crossed. Having the dogs helps as well as walking this 3 everyday keeps you a bit fitter!:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Snow%20pictures/DSC_0533.jpg

And a shot of each of them cuz i love my furbabies!!

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Snow%20pictures/DSC_0381.jpg

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Snow%20pictures/DSC_0349.jpg

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Snow%20pictures/DSC_0342.jpg

Hello ladies,
We are very quiet on here lately, you must all be very busy now xmas is over, hope your all ok x
Raz, your dogs are gorgeous, does the one in the middle have any greyhound/lurcher etc in them, he/she looks so much like my greyhound in the face. I've only tried slimfast once about 8 years ago and i found it hard not eating any actual food during the day so i gave in, i don't eat a lot during the day its mainly on a evening when i eat but i do like to have lunch i feel faint otherwise although that is probably all in my head lol good luck with your diet have you been doing it long? x
Kelly, poor you having to get up at 5am, do you finish early cause your starting so early? x
Hope everyone else is ok, not a lot going on with me, diet is going a lot better so i'm not as grumpy but the witch is due next week and i usually eat loads when i'm due on so i may be grumpy over the weekend and into next week, poor kids x

I just love WW lmao, I am a nut, I like doing all the calculations and keeping track kinda thing. Makes me feel more in control over things LMAO not that im a control freak or anything hahaha

I've been working alot and theres been alot of family sadness lately with 2 deaths so i've been around off and on lately.

Shawnie, sorry for your losses :hugs: x
I know what you mean about been in control Shawnie, i'm keeping track of everything i eat online and in a diary for when i'm out and about, its funny seeing the amount i'm eating (loads including all the fruit) and i'm hopefully going to lose weight x
Well ladies i won't be on 2nite, i'm going to quickly do everything i want to on here and then i'm logging off, the soaps are good 2nite and i want a early night so i'll be back 2moro x

Raz, your dogs are gorgeous, does the one in the middle have any greyhound/lurcher etc in them, he/she looks so much like my greyhound in the face. I've only tried slimfast once about 8 years ago and i found it hard not eating any actual food during the day so i gave in, i don't eat a lot during the day its mainly on a evening when i eat but i do like to have lunch i feel faint otherwise although that is probably all in my head lol good luck with your diet have you been doing it long? x

This is only my 2nd day but so far so good, once my tummy starts to shrink a bit and get used to the smaller portions it will be ok. Plus i have a hell of goal in mind as well.

Cassie is a lurcher we got from the dogs trust 2 1/2 years ago, we came back off honeymoon and picked her the very next day :thumbup: We think she is a greyhound x smooth collie with a bit of english bull in her but we dont know for sure. She was going to be PTS in a pound in ireland but they brought her over here instead, poor love was so nervy when we got her. She is a different dog now though

Sorry shawnie!
Beautiful doggies razcox
Bernie it sucked getting up but we're done at 3 so home earlier. I am shattered though back aches legs and feet hurt I think it's due to pregnancy and a little cause I was so inactive. Hopefully it will get a bit better.
Oh by the way my belly decided to pop out yesterday and hasn't gone back in! Yay!
Mum how are you? Been a while hope all is well

Anyone feel out right before you got your BFP???:-(

I thought i was when i got mine, a few days before i had AF like pains and i though 'Oh great the :witch: is here AGAIN!' then i got a :bfp: a few days later. You are not out until she shows her ugly face hun xx

AFM Got a peak on the CBFM yesterday and today so we BDed again last night and will do until my temp goes up. CP is a bit low but having a few cramps which is a good sign. Also day 3 of the diet and been good today so far despite the fact someone brought in thorntons choccys and they are doing a brekkie sandwhich run (the Bacon smells sooooo good!) :dohh:

ohhh bacon sarnie.... yum :D

Ur dogs are stunning Razcox, the pup has grown so much already!

all good here, just been at work for 2 long days. UTI seems to be going at least which is making life a little more bearable

Mrs Brown I wasn't expcting a bfp so i wasn't really thinking about it till I got it. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Mum glad the UTI is going away.

I am off to the hospital for school now, it's just after 5 am and I got NO sleep last night so should be interesting.

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
Raz, Cassies face is almost identical to my Kim's i'll put a pic on later, good luck with the diet, i don't know how you resisted the bacon sandwich i think i would have caved, during my teens i decided to be a vegetarian and it was a bacon sandwich 6 months down the line that got me :dohh: x
Mum2b, have you some days off now? glad the uti is clearing up, take it easy x
Kelly, next weeks pic should be good then if you bump stays out, try not to work too hard, have you the weekend off? or are you on placement at the moment? x
Mrskc, good luck, when is AF due? lots of :dust: to you x
Hope everyone else is ok, your all very quiet at the moment, i'm going to nip over to Csunshine's journal next to see if she's been on in the last couple of days x

AFM not a lot to report, its CD 23 so not long now, diet is still going ok although i am a bit worried that when i come to weigh myself on Monday to see if i've lost anything i'll be bloated from being due on and it will ruin my first week dieting, i don't really think these things thru when i start them :dohh:, well i'm off for now will pop back later x

berniep, just try and remember that you are bloated =) then by the following week if you didn't show a loss from before, you will even more the next week =)~ I believe in yas and know you can do it! xoxoxox ( hope that came out right, I just woke up so ot thinking clear yet hahaha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->