2010 Baby

:hi: my have I missed you all! I had an issue at work and then one night couldn't get the internet at home then last night felt like crap so just laid in bed. DD came and laid a while with me then DH made us dinner and then just went to bed.

Hope you've all been well!

Mrsckbrown I had some cramps before I got my bfp but this time I just tested early :dohh: sorry I couldn't help you.

Shawnie so sorry you've had so many losses at work.

Mum2 hope your doing well!

Kelly hope school is going well for you!

Raz beautiful dogs!

To anybody I missed HI so sorry not intentional at all. Just can't retain much these days.

:hugs:

Thanks sunshine, guess I worded that wrong.. My aunt and uncle both died a few weeks apart from one another over the holidays and I have been working alot more lately. I hope you feel better soon lady...

am absolutely whacked, as going to go shopping this afternoon, took the dog out and the fell asleep in the bath :dohh:

Am off now until wednesday, am not planning on doing much it has to be said

Sounds as though work sucks Csunshine, try and take it easy :hugs:

Sorry to hear about ur family Shawnie :hugs:

How was school today Kelly?

Csunshine, sorry work is bad at the moment, hope you get it sorted soon x
Shawnie, i've just noticed on your siggy your having a girl, have you told us that once and i forgot? x
Mum2b, thats good that your off till wed, get lots of rest x

Hey all, school was exhausting if you want the crazy details check out my journal but for a sneak peek I'll tell you I nearly passed out.
Bernie I know she mentioned it before it could have been when you were having internet problems maybe.
csunshine I was missing you! And now you are ready to disappear for the weekend. Yay for scans on monday!
I am super tired so going to finish up on BnB and the SLEEP!

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Kelly i'll go look for full story in your journal in a min, you poor thing try to rest as much as you can and eat as often as poss x
How is everyone else? hope your all well x
Not a lot going on here, the snow has nearly all gone, we got a lot of rain last night/this morning and its just about all gone i can see my grass again although the pavements are still slippy i skated to work again lol. Well its CD 24 i think, i'll have to double check that with my ticker cause my memory is rubbish, i'm not symptom spotting this month but i did have a pain on my right hand side low down where my pubic bone is this afternoon it was prob nothing but you never know, have a good evening everyone x

I hope you O'd berniep!
The 3 feet or so of snow is melting here to! I can see the edges of my grass and in the centre by the tree also the driveway is all pavement now! Its wonderful what a couple of weeks of sun will do the road is defrosting nicely to, out here they don't plough the residential roads so the snow gets packed down so when the sun comes up and it melts the snow on the roads we get these deep troughs on the road that are hard to drive over but now even they are small. I am excited. Going out to get groceries as soon as I am done eating my oatmeal which my cat also enjoyed some of to. What a weird cat.

Morning ladies,
How how you all?
Kelly, my cat eats weird things too you can't leave anything unattended cause she'll have it and i don't just mean food stuff she's quite partial to toilet roll too. We don't have many of our residential streets ploughed either just bus routes so my estate has been awful, it was still slippy yesterday where the snow/ice hadn't melted i was suprised on my way to work that the pavements still hads loads of ice in fact i nearly fell more times yesterday than i normally do, hopefully more of it should have melted now. Hope you had a good day and have a good one today too x
Hope all you other lovely ladies have a good day too x

I've not a lot planned i'm going to go slow cook our tea in a bit and make a homemade soup for 2moro but thats all i have planned, so a boring day for me, i might even leave my pj's on lol, well i'll go for now will pop back later x

Hey all hope everyone is enjoying there sunday. x

CD 18 here an i Oved on friday, didnt manage to BD that day as DH was 'Too tired' :roll: But did BD on the day before and the day after to according to FF my chances are 'good' still. :thumbup: So it seems another 2WW has rolled around again but the diet is helping to keep my focus elsewhere.

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow!!!!!! I get to see nemo again! I am so excited. This will be the last scan for 6 long weeks though. I hope i get some good pics.

Razcox good luck in the 2ww! I hope it flys by and brings you a nice surprise.

Berniep your homemade soup sounds yummy. Want to make me dinner? I am soooo hungry.

Hi mum!

Hello ladies,
Raz i hope the 2ww flies by, mine has done like you said the diet has kept me occupied, how's yours going? i've got my first weigh in 2moro, i'm just hoping i'm not too bloated i'll be due a visit from the witch on Wed (if she comes of course, but after a year i've started to expect her rather than get my hopes up and be disappointed) x
Kelly, i haven't got round to making the soup yet :dohh:, i'll do it 2nite or in the morning, its only going to be carrot, swede and potato, i just need to work out the point value per serving once its made. Have a lovely scan 2moro x
Mum2b, how are you today? hope your ok x
Csunshine, you have a lovely scan 2moro too x
Hope everyone else is ok, i'm watching dancing on ice and then if there's nothing on i'm going to have a long soak in the bath before my horlicks and chocolate fingers, i've been looking forward to the chocolate fingers all day lol x

Csunshine, sorry work is bad at the moment, hope you get it sorted soon x
Shawnie, i've just noticed on your siggy your having a girl, have you told us that once and i forgot? x
Mum2b, thats good that your off till wed, get lots of rest x
I think Kelly is right, you were having IP issues =( but yeppers were having a girl =) I go for my monthly sono this Thursday. They check my fibroid each month to make sure it's not growing..

Hello ladies,
Raz i hope the 2ww flies by, mine has done like you said the diet has kept me occupied, how's yours going? i've got my first weigh in 2moro, i'm just hoping i'm not too bloated i'll be due a visit from the witch on Wed (if she comes of course, but after a year i've started to expect her rather than get my hopes up and be disappointed) x
Kelly, i haven't got round to making the soup yet :dohh:, i'll do it 2nite or in the morning, its only going to be carrot, swede and potato, i just need to work out the point value per serving once its made. Have a lovely scan 2moro x
Mum2b, how are you today? hope your ok x
Csunshine, you have a lovely scan 2moro too x
Hope everyone else is ok, i'm watching dancing on ice and then if there's nothing on i'm going to have a long soak in the bath before my horlicks and chocolate fingers, i've been looking forward to the chocolate fingers all day lol x

DAM!!! I forgot about dancing on ice!!! Oh well will have to tune in next week :dohh:

Diet is going ok here, weighed myself on the wii fit and its hard to tell as it was a different scales (will be using the wii fit from now on though) but i think i have lost a couple of lbs. Not bad as i have only been on it since wednesday. I have set myself the target of losing 6lb in 2 weeks which i think should be ok is i stick to it like i have been. Good luck with your weigh in :thumbup: and i know what you mean about the :witch:

yes good luck with you wight in and let us know! Once I deliver I will be on a strict diet to something I Have never really done so then I will will ask you tons of questions... in the mean time think I am going to grab a sub from subway for dinner been craving the sauce... mmmm!!!

Hello ladies,
i've just popped on quickly cause i'm rushing around today, i had a bad night last night and ended up having a lie in.
I've not been weighed yet didn't make it to weight watchers but as i weighed myself on my dad's scales last week, i'm off there in a bit for the dreaded verdict, i do actually feel abit lighter but that is probably all in my head lol.
Shawnie i can't believe i missed your announcement my internet is a right pain, congratulations x
Raz, you should easy shift 6lb's in 2 weeks especially with slimfast, good luck, are you going to have a specific weigh in day? x
Kelly and Csunshine, i hope you both have lovely scans today, i'll be back on after work later this evening to see if your back yet x
Hope everyone else is ok, i'll be back 2nite x

Berniep - I'm hoping to do a bit better then the target but i know if i didnt set it a bit lower then i would be intimidated. Also if i didnt make it i would lose all motivation!!

I weigh in on a Sunday using the Wii fit so AF is due a few days before the next target . . .

I will try and post asap berniep but I think with the time difference you might be in bed. Unless you stay up late anyway. It's still like 5 hours till scan but I am going out looking for my stroller so that will pass a couple of hours with my friend then lunch.

Hello ladies,
Kelly i might still be up, have fun stroller shopping and have even more fun at your scan x
Raz good luck at your next weigh in, i'm 2 days away from the witch and thought it would cause probs with it but i've managed to lose some x
Hope everyone else is ok x

Well ladies i went to my dad's to weigh myself and i've lost .........10lb's whoo hoo, i can't honestly believe it i had to get my dad's partner to double check lol, so i worried for nothing, i know next week i won't lose anywhere near that amount i'll be lucky to lose any so i'm going to exercise loads this week to help it out. I've gone from 2 sugars in my tea to none but today i've not been very well i've been dizzy, shakey and had a bad headache, i'm starting to wonder if its withdrawal symptoms? hubby mentioned i should maybe get my blood sugars tested, so i'm going to make a docs appt next week if it carries on. Well i'll go for now, i'll pop back before bed to see if Kelly and Csunshine are back x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->