2010 Baby

I think the nasty ugly :witch: is coming. I have been feeling her all morning and then went to loo and found some not very nice brown in my cm. So would consider this my spotting and expect her as soon as tonight if not by tomorrow.

epo is evening primrose oil, but ur not s'posed to take it after ov as can increase chances of bean not sticking...

Hello ladies
Mum2bewaiting i would do a test to put your mind at rest and stay off the epo till you know for sure hopefully if you are pregnant you will be fine although i don't know enough about epo, good luck when you see the nurse x
Good luck Samzi fingers crossed for you x
Csunshine i hope its not the witch fingers crossed for you too x

Hey Ya Csunshine013, Hope it isnt the :witch: comin but i do hav the feeling that the :witch: is very soon to arrive for me too :cry: but its not over til it makes an appearance

Fingers crossed for all us girlies xx

hope it isnt the :witch: hun :hugs:

well all what i was getting has completely disappeared. yet again! :cry: getting fed up now

I am really begining to hate my body!!!! I don't know about you, but it should be cut and dry, yes or no!!!! None of this maybe crap! I am so fed up and now we are moving our office so I wont get to talk to you ladies until Thursday and AF is due Friday and I am going to drive myself nuts between now and then. DH is out of town and my computer is broken ARGH!!!!!!!!!! I guess it will keep until Thurs. I'm just used to depending on you all and it's not going to be there, maybe I will run to the Library and sit for an hour on PC.

So my friend Jess that got pregnant without meaning to (that really upset me) just found out she tested positive for the down syndrome marker trisomy 18. She now has to go in for an amnio to see if the baby has it an if it does has to decide whether or not to abort. I feel so bad for her, I was so upset when she told me she was pregnant and even happy when she told me she was having a boy even though I knew she wanted a girl but now I feel like crap. I just want her baby to be ok. The thing is if the baby does have trisomy 18 the likely hood of it surviving past birth or even to a year old is less then 10 percent. I just wanna cry. It's not fair. The worst thing is the doctor didn't tell her that most babies who have trisomy 18 don't make it long he just said that it is a form of down syndrome... I googled it when I got home to learn about it. I am so frustrated with everything right now! Have any of you ladies with babies ever had an amnio? DOes it hurt? My friend is scared crapless of the procedure and I would like to reassure her everything will be fine.

Kelly9 don't beat yourself up about how you felt. It is a common reaction that women ttc have. It's just awful that she is a carrier of the chromosome, but you had nothing to do with this. It's a wait and see game now. I hope for the best and don't be to hard on yourself!:hugs:

Kelly I know you feel bad for how you felt but we all feel like that at times but you are there for your friend and at the moment and thats what she needs, maybe the doctors will go more into details with her after the amnio and once they know for sure as for whether it hurts i've never had one so i'm notg sure what its like, i hope everything works out ok for her x
Sorry you can't chat to us for a few days Csunshine we'll miss you too, speak to you when you get back online x
Sorry your body is messing you about Samzi how frustrating is ttc? i hope you get your answer soon x

Yes I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything is ok for her. I really want everything to come out well. I guess we'll know in the next week and a half.

Dear all, can i join?

I'm 19 and TTC baby with with OH. i am on CD8 (is 1am)....of my first cycle TTC so baby wud be born feb onwards...lets hope for our :bfp:

sunshine has fuelled my POAS addiiction, it was all that I dreamt of last night, :bfn: though, will test again just to make sure on friday before I see the nurse and go from there, I think the nausea is psychological.. it only started again when the seeds of doubt were sown :rofl:
Hey Maybe baby (I have started a team entitled that as we all congregated may bank holiday... how strange!!) FX'ed u don't hang about here for very long :hug:

Welcome maybe baby , fingers crossed for u and oh xx

Would you ladies mind if i joined in... I've been looking for a team so i can get to know some people on here better :friends:

I am still WTT but only for a couple more months - so as long as it doesn't take forever to become pregnant I should be blessed with a 2010 baby.

Kelly9 - That is quite sad and i wish your friend all the best. When i was in highschool i had a friend with a baby brother who had downsyndrome. He was the sweetest baby.

Hello Ladies
Samzi sorry witch is finally here but at least she has stopped messing you around and you can move onto your next cycle i hope this is your cycle x
Mum2bewaiting sorry it was a bfn but its best to be sure, hope the nurse has some advice for you on friday x
How are you today Kelly and Chella?
Welcome Maybe baby and readynwilling and good luck here's to all our 2010 babies, readynwilling i'm also in wtt for a few months i did start ttc but put it on hold for a bit while i had some tests done i have to admit i've just finished my first cycle of not ttc and it was great to not be obsessed with dates etc and to relax when AF was due but i'm on CD7 of my 2nd non ttc cycle and i'm really broody today so whether i can hold off this month is another thing i might just take the not trying but not preventing approach and see what happens.
Well i hope you are all ok i've had another boring day the highlight been going to have my bloods taken and doing the food shop i have such a exciting life lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->