2010 Baby

I'm good, gearing up for work soon, might go out for a nice walk before. Nothing interesting to report. One more day and I am in the 1ww!!!!

Thanks for welcome!

readynwilling i'm also in wtt for a few months i did start ttc but put it on hold for a bit while i had some tests done i have to admit i've just finished my first cycle of not ttc and it was great to not be obsessed with dates etc and to relax when AF was due but i'm on CD7 of my 2nd non ttc cycle and i'm really broody today so whether i can hold off this month is another thing i might just take the not trying but not preventing approach and see what happens.

I am dying with broodiness (is that a word?) with only a few months left to go...

Worst week ever... although I have to say I got signed off work for 2 weeks. I have been having issues with a bully of a boss and today things kind of hit a head and now i am using my 2 weeks off to find a new job. I just hope I can find one so I don't have to stay there for long. I was originally going to quit for Aug 7th but now I want out now. I think I am to stressed out and wound up to get pregnant this cycle. I am just going to write it off all together.

Sorry to hear you've been having a hard time Kelly9 :(
hope things start looking up for you
x

Hi Berniep

Im not too bad , few days to go til :witch: is due to appear, had a strabge experience this mornin when wiped (tmi) soz but it was like a clear string on tiny on my tissue wid three tiny very tiny lil dots in it ???? is it the :witch: lettin me kno shes on route ?? as i wouldnt hav noticed this if i hadnt of investigated lol parnoid on the watch for blood xx

Hey kelly9 hope all goes ok and u find a job that makes u happy x

Welcome readynwilling x

Thanks for welcome!

readynwilling i'm also in wtt for a few months i did start ttc but put it on hold for a bit while i had some tests done i have to admit i've just finished my first cycle of not ttc and it was great to not be obsessed with dates etc and to relax when AF was due but i'm on CD7 of my 2nd non ttc cycle and i'm really broody today so whether i can hold off this month is another thing i might just take the not trying but not preventing approach and see what happens.

I am dying with broodiness (is that a word?) with only a few months left to go...

Its definately a word in fact i think its a disorder and i'm most certainly suffering from it lol not long to go now for both of us good luck x

Hi Kelly i hope you find a job and i'm glad you've been signed off work at least you don't have to worry about seeing your boss for a couple of weeks and hopefully if you find a job never again good luck x
Not sure about your discharge Chella hope its not the witch saying she's on her way, isn't it funny before we start ttc we are not in the slightest bit interested in the tissue when we wipe but once we are ttc we are suddenly obsessed with it, good luck x
Hope everyone else is ok x

Thanks for welcome!

Its definately a word in fact i think its a disorder and i'm most certainly suffering from it lol not long to go now for both of us good luck x

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi Kelly i hope you find a job and i'm glad you've been signed off work at least you don't have to worry about seeing your boss for a couple of weeks and hopefully if you find a job never again good luck x
Not sure about your discharge Chella hope its not the witch saying she's on her way, isn't it funny before we start ttc we are not in the slightest bit interested in the tissue when we wipe but once we are ttc we are suddenly obsessed with it, good luck x

Lol I kno every piece of my tissue is examined lol so parnoid about the :witch: showing , if shes coming i hope she comes and goes fast lol!!!
With my 2 previous children i didnt do ne of this dating etc just happened, and the same with my 3rd which didnt go to term, but :witch:4th time round im obsessed !!!

Well I had a slight temp dip today, I am hoping for a shoot up in temps tomorrow it would be the most exciting thing for me to date although I don't want to get excited cause I have been so stressed out this month.

errrr :( feeling evening sickness....

not sick just sickly..

made dinner and couldn't eat it..

i almost cried :p

hormonal!!

x

Hello Berniep, em, kelly chella and anybody I have left out. How is everybody today? I am back from moving our office. We did it in record time! We are up and fully functioning today!

I was peeved, but also releived not to have to test this cycle. :witch: in full swing this afternoon. I guess we will just have to see what happens this cycle. DH is out of town during the week so not much :sex: for the next month.:cry: I will try to make the best of the three days he is at home though :rofl: :rofl:

I got a job interview at 4pm!!! Whoot!!!! One step closer to being out of my horrid job situation.

thats good going Kelly.. good luck!!!
How'd the office move go Csunshine? sorry to hear about AF :( .... U have fuelled my poas addiction this week, it is not funny!!! :rofl: final hcg tomorrow before starting on the opks (I hope I shouldn't have needed to do them together!!!)

:rofl: sorry but you didn't need much to fuel your poas addiction. LOL

Kelly that's great goodluck

The move was easier than I thought it would be. We are up and funtioning so I guess it as well as could be expected.

Lol I kno every piece of my tissue is examined lol so parnoid about the :witch: showing , if shes coming i hope she comes and goes fast lol!!!
With my 2 previous children i didnt do ne of this dating etc just happened, and the same with my 3rd which didnt go to term, but :witch:4th time round im obsessed !!!

I was the same with my 2 i didn't know anything about ttc back then i just came off the pill BD'd mid cycle and was pregnant straight away both times i didn't even know opk's existed back then so when we started ttc in January i just assumed it would be the same in fact i was quite surprised when my AF arrived at the end of our first cycle. I hope the witch doesn't show good luck x

Kelly i hope your temp goes up good luck and well done with getting a job interview so quick when is it? good luck x
Csunshine sorry witch arrived hopefully you will catch the egg during your 3 days with hubby good luck x
Mum2bewaiting i hope it goes ok when you see the nurse let us know how you get on x
Emalou i hope your sickness gets better soon and you can start to enjoy been pregnant x

I was offered the job... only it pays a less then my old one so now my manager at the place I can't stand cause of head manager is trying to get me transferred so I can still do what I like to do. Thinking I will take the other job to and work both for a while until school starts for me then make up my mind. The extra cash would be nice!

I was offered the job... only it pays a less then my old one so now my manager at the place I can't stand cause of head manager is trying to get me transferred so I can still do what I like to do. Thinking I will take the other job to and work both for a while until school starts for me then make up my mind. The extra cash would be nice!

Thats great you got the job... Always nice to know your top of the list :) If you can work both for a while at least you will be able to decide which you like better. Sometimes all the $$ in the world can't make up for a crappy job.

Thats true, I love my other job it is just the head manager that is making it crap. I want to stay! My supervisor is looking into finding a transfer for me so I don't have to leave.

OMG Sadest Greys anatomy ever!!!!!! I was bawling my eyes out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->