• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2010 Baby

Know what you mean about not being yourself without her!

Hope your all doing well!

Pyschnut not long now!:thumbup:

I hope not, it feels weird like I said without her. It's been so long since she's been on to!!

It is weird without her on here :(
I know.. I am getting close now..finally feeling like he will come out someday..haha... he seems to like it in there though, dr. tomorrow, going to see if they will check me because they havent yet and I am really curious as to if we are making any progress or not yet.. who knows? Guess we will see :)

Hope you ladies are doing really well!!!!

I am doing well, enjoying my time off only having to worry about one job and not school and clinical on top of everything. Got some solid reading done from my me pile and not text books which is always awesome

Hello ladies,
I'm back, i've just popped on quickly while i'm at my friend's cause i haven't even located my laptop never mind turned it on since coming home. I've quickly read the last 2pages, Raz i am so sorry for your loss massive hugs to you x
How is everyone else? hope your all well, i'm going to come back on 2nite for a proper catch up and yes i think it is time the group the moved so we'll get that sorted. I'll be back later 2nite, bye for now xxxx

YAY! Your back, hope your vacation was wonderful hun!!!! Will update after the dr. today :)

alrighty ladies, so still no baby!!! AHHHH... anyway.. my BP was a little bit high today, right on the edge of concern the dr said but he will wait til next week unless I get some other symptoms. I set up my NST for next tuesday so if he is still in there... they will decide on induction then...

Yay berniep!!!!!!

Psychnut I hope he comes out soon!

hey! Im also 2010 baby! we found out about our little one in February.. but it was conceived in ajnuary! woohoo due October 9th. im so excited!

hi everyone!
anyone else due on october 9th?

Hi hun, we are all due at different times (sort of as 3 of us are due in August) we are officially a TTC group, and sort of stayed put to cheer the others along... I think Berniep was going to see about getting us moved to a group section now, but you are very welcome to join us :D

Where are you from?

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Hello Berniep! So happy to have you back!:thumbup:

Welcome Smokey and congratulations! My EDD is August 16th

Pysch hope your little man comes soon!

Congrats to you Smokey! I am due on Friday :) Welcome to our group hun!

Yeah, 2 days left... but ladies I am happy to say have been having pretty strong contractions all afternoon and evening... they are 20 min apart though, so lets hope they keep going and we get to see his face soon!!!! :)
Hope your all well!
Berniep we missed you while you were away! Hope all is going great and your vacation was wonderful!!!

Yay for contractions!!! Still a bit to go at 20 mins apart but Hooray! Your babe might even be born on his due date!

Hello ladies,
sorry i didn't come back on Tues as planned but i'm back now and here to stay, but will you all do me a favour and do me a quick update on how your all getting on? pretty please :winkwink:.
Mum2b today will be a hard day for you let me know if you want to chat :hugs: x
Welcome Smokey and huge congrats x
Pyschnut, good luck i hope by now you are in full blown labour or even better you have your little man x
Kelly, how are you getting on? i'll have to nip over to see a recent bump pic, i bet its changed a good bit since i last looked lol x
Csunshine, how are you? i don't even know what your having yet, thats my next task to find that out x
Hope everyone else is ok, i'm off to request our group is moved ladies, i'll let you know what happens x

Oops forgot to put a bit about me lol, the hol was great i'm sad to be home but never mind. I took those tablets again to delay my period so i am currently having the period from hell but hopefully i won't be having anymore for a while if i have anything to do with it, so keep your fingers crossed for me its about time i caught up with you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->