• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2010 Baby

I've just completed my first important task and checked your siggie Csunshine, congratulations i'm so pleased for you x

I've just completed my first important task and checked your siggie Csunshine, congratulations i'm so pleased for you x

Just stopping by to say hello:hi: I havent been here in a while. Congrats ladies, your big days are approaching!:happydance:

Thread moved over to groups as requested :)

Ive left a redirect in the TTC section for a couple of days so that everyone who uses the thread knows where its gone

Thank you Polo princess i was just messaging people to let them know lol x

Hello again ladies,
welcome to our new home! I have messaged everyone i can think of and the thread is hanging around in its old home for a few days (thanks to admin) so i think those who need to find us will do x

congrats on the contractions!!! good luck! you must be so excited. let us know how it goes

:hugs: Mum2b today will be bitter sweet. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Berniep so happy to see you again :happydance::happydance: now as soon as this period from hell is over make Allan dtd every other day all cycle long! For sure you'd catch if you did that right :thumbup:

Oh and yes we are having a little man as could defo see his little winkie plain as day.

welcome to the new ladies and Hello to all my Baby2010 ladies from before! :hugs:

Pysch we're all waiting to little Jax as soon as he sees fit to join us on the outside!:thumbup:

Mum lots of hugs to you!

Berniep you're back! And we have a new home! I have user cp hooked up so it just took me here. DOn't know what I did without it! I am so happy you're back to ttc!!!!!! God I have MISSED YOU!

So ladies..today is my Due Date...still no baby.. was in the hospital last night, Jax hadn't moved all day.. then we got up there and they hooked us up and said he was moving good but I still wasnt feeling it, so the nurses made me feel like an idiot.. I was in tears all the way home... I am glad that Jaxson is doing great and everything but it really hurt my feelings the way i was treated by the nurses..
On the plus side I am contracting, just not strong enough or close enough together.. does anyone else find it funny that I have yet to be checked to see if I am dialating?
I got a call from the bestie today! OMG it was amazing to hear his voice! 8 weeks is a long time not to talk to your best friend who you usually do all day everyday... I literally cried!
Hope you are all doing great!!!

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
Csunshine i intend to jump on Allan everyday once the evil witch vacates i'm fed up not been pregnant now. So have you been thinking of names then? x
Kelly, its great to be back i've missed you all loads. I have to admit though i didn't know you could store things in your user cp and go straight to it, i've been going the long way round lol x
Mum2b, how are you today? x
Psychnut, nurses can make you feel so small at times but try not to worry about it too much just concentrate on the fact that you will soon meet your little man. Thats great that you got to speak to your friend, when is he due home on leave? x
How is everyone else? hope your all well x

AFM not alot to report, been to work today and then called at BIL's to take holiday presents. The witch is still been nasty but she'll hopefully leave soon. Its my day off 2moro and i plan to sort our bedroom out and get rid of all our junk we had a new bed delivered the day before we went away and it still hasn't been put up so thats 2moro's task, we've tried the new mattress out on the old frame but i want the whole bed up and the furniture moving round. Well i better go for now, just popped on quickly to see how you are all getting on, will pop back 2moro xxx

Oh psychnut hang in there, maybe he is just to low for you to feel? I am not sure when they will start checking for dilation, I would assume when your contractions get closer together they will, how far apart are they now?

I'm booting around the house, my day off today, had my GD test so thats done, now I just got ot figure out my schedule for my next prenatal apt. Also got my posting for a maternity and pediatric clinical! July mat and Aug peds. I am very happy with that. ALso got the two hospitals I wanted to. I have to buy another parking pass though at the university cause it will be cheaper. One more week till I go home!

all ok here, plodding along, MW 1 has striked again by cocking up my initial risk assessment, so am back to the Consultant after just arriving back in community care!!

Got response this morning from complaint, they have pulled and are reviewing their information leaflets which is good, but I am still far from happy with the response...

apart from that not a lot else, start nights tonight... not sure my patients will be happy though as I still have rather a loud cough, which I have fits of...

Will definately have to arrange coffee soon Berniep

Hope everyone else is good :flower:

I am good, tired. Getting harder to sleep now. I hope it passes. I need my sleep I am so cranky without it! Working today from 3-9 to. DH leaves tomorrow after dinner till friday :( I hate being left alone in the house, everything freaks me out.

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Mum2b, hope nights go well and your cough leaves you alone soon, let me know when your free to meet up x
Kelly, wow what great placements you've got coming up, is the pedriatric one quite close to your due date though? when do you get to go on mat leave from school? hope work isn't too bad today and your time away from hubby flies by x
Hope everyone else is ok, we didn't get round to doing bedroom today so hubby is going to start it 2moro and then we'll both finish it when i'm off work on Mon. Not done a lot today, ended up having a lazy day instead only nipped out briefly to buy Harry a fancy dress costume for a party 2moro and some food, we are now sat watching Britains got talent with cream cakes and strawberry milk shake before the kids go to bed, as you can all see the diet is going well lol x

I don't get mat leave from school berniep, I don't get any at all, I'm gonna pop this kid out then head right back to school and work although I will likely cut my work hours down to one shift a week. Thats why the mil is moving in with us for 2 months. Then parental leave for my DH for three months then day care possibly for the last semester of school, then I will get some time off! But not till middle of april 2011. Yeah it's gonna be tough but I am stubborn. I'll let you know how it goes once it actually happens! In the mean time baby boy kelly is welcome to stay inside me.

It looks like I Have swallowed a soccer ball now! Quite funny, I don't have any extra weight anywhere else but my round belly.

Well off to work for me.

Still no baby!!! 2 days over and he seems very content being where he is.. My contractions have been 20 min all the way down to 10 min apart.. but they arent close enough for the dr to care, they are getting stronger though.. Maybe its a good sign.. they are crazy at night time but then taper off in the morning and build up over the afternoon...its weird, but I am told completely normal :) And so we wait.. Have a dr appt on Tuesday for the NST and they will probably set up an induction... who knows though, I would really like to wait and see how things go til 42 weeks but they probably wont let me.
Kelly I feel the same way I am so determined that I want to do the things I set out to do even with Jaxson here! Hubby just laughs and says you will see you wont want to leave him alone if you dont have to.. haha..
Hope your all doing great! I will keep you posted on what is going on... hopefully some good news and pics soon!!!

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Kelly, wow you are going to be a busy mummy once baby kelly is here, good luck x
Psychnut, i hope your little man doesn't keep you waiting too much longer, make sure you get as much rest as you can, while you await him, you'll need it very soon x
How is everyone else, your all very quiet this weekend, hope your all ok x

AFM not a lot to report, the witch is been much kinder today and isn't as painful or heavy so she should be getting ready to leave in the next day or 2. Not done a lot today just been to work and thats it so far, i've 2 days off from work now which will be nice and the kids are off school 2moro so i think we'll spend some quality time together. Right i better go and see what we are having for tea, bye for now x

Hello ladies,
How are you all? hope you've all had a good weekend x

Had a good weekend.. I am trying to keep my chin up, 4 days overdue now...
Went to the dr. today, they set up my induction for 5:30pm on Sunday... Getting nervous now.. but excited too I cant wait to see our little man :) Its been a long wait but it is nice to know that he is almost here!
Hope you all have a great day!!!

Hey sorry guys, I have been awol but so busy! Got a midterm thursday and a ton of reading plus working and trying to get packed and the house ready for vacation. We're leaving on friday! Shower on Saturday! So excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->