• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2010 Baby

no specific cravings but have an incredibley sweet tooth, cannot stomach fish and chips :)dohh:) I would say carrying middle, (am average height, but wouldn't say bump is particularly low) have lost my waist :(
Nauseated and knackered (not actually sick though) until 14 weeks.....
cannot think of anything else, nothing else that u lot don't know anyway :haha:

Ok hmmm, why am I drawing such a blank for you mum? This is nuts normally I just know! or well have a guess. I want to say GIRL :pink: but can't help but wonder if I am swayed by you thinking it is a girl. So I'm gonna stick with girl and if I change my mind I'll let you know. How does that sound?

I didnt have sickness til 14 weeks and then have had it pretty much since... I say boy just because of that and I want to be different from the rest of the ladies :)

I said girl cause she has been nothing like me and I am having a boy! Most people I get a feeling for. Her I Had to think about it.

I guess we just have to wait and see :) August is going to be a busy month around here!!! I cant wait!!

hi all, havent been on for months !!!! got a little low with ttc blues, and needed a break from it all, people kept saying have a break and it will happen just relax but still not preggers so back to temoing, charting and googling ttc like a mad woman again !!!

i hope your all ok im going to read back and see whats been going on hopefully you are all ok,

hubby found he has a low sperm count, i have no idea what this means for us or if its unlikely or impossible ill get preganant !!! everytime i research it i get completly different answers !!!

hope your all ok love to you all

louise x

LOU AP!!!!!!!! OMG! so nice to see you again! I am sorry about the low sperm my DH had that but we managed to get preggers naturally! It took 16 cycles though! We have missed you! Thought you just didn't like us anymore, so I'm happy we were wrong!

Hey lou, welcome back Hun! How's the job going? As for the rest, what's the plan, have the drs given u a plan yet? As Kelly says, don't give up all hope, I have heard of plenty through here that have succeeded without intervention :hugs: try and step away from google

Welcome back Lou Ap! So glad your back! As the other ladies said step away from google! :dohh: It's very confusing and makes me go mad:wacko:

Pic's are awesome Mum!:thumbup:

hiya all, well go away for a couple months and nearly all of ou are pregnant so pleased for you ! and gives me hope ! work is ok mum2b, stressfull im on a medical high dependancy ward now and can be really challenging ! just applied for a day case post in GUM medicine, fingers crossed !

hubby has low spern count and i have now started having long cycles was always 28 day like clock work and now have gone anything from 32 to 46 !!! grrr just hoping one day it will happen for us ! fingers crossed again !

love to you all x

I am sure it will happen lou ap! Anything is possible.

Berniep where are you and how are you?

I was thinking the same thing :) Where are ya Berniep??? I hope all is well!!!
Lou, it will happen for you hun, your going to make a great mommy, sending you tons and tons of baby dust!!!! My fingers are staying crossed tight for you :)
All other ladies, I hope you are well :)
I am doing alright, walking my little, well rather large, tushie off :) haha.. Trying to get this little guy to decide he is ready to meet everyone.. Have had some contractions but they are very irregular. Still 3 weeks til due date, lets hope I dont have to wait that long... FULL TERM today! I cannot believe that a little over a year ago I was just praying to be at this point one day.. it is amazing!
XOXO

Hi ladies. Still hoping for my 2010 baby but at this point I think its looking more like a 2011 baby, sigh:shrug:. Glad to see you all doing so well with your pregnancies. Congrats psychenut, I know it must be amazing to have hoped to be at this point and now you are. I cant wait for that feeling, guess my turn is coming as everyone says. Hope is all I can believe in.
Congrats again and good luck yall!!:hugs:

update from Berniep, I got a text last night, it sounds as though she has had another frantic few weeks with everything, which hopefully ended today as they left for their well deserved sunny holiday (although the weather over here is ace, Spring has certainly arrived). She ended up going to Scotland for the day on Friday for another family funeral (probably a good 4-5 hour journey each way depending on which part) while trying to sort out the last minute bits... which she had left in her hubby's hands... could have gone either way!!

She is ok and missing us all xxx

Thanks for the update! I do worry about you guys when you go awol!

I am worked off my feet, 17 hours yesterday between 2 jobs and another 10 today at the opening of my other job. Oh and people know I am pg there now to, none of the managers have said anything but the other staff have noticed as I just can't hide my belly anymore! I know the managers know but they can't ask so I will tell them when I see them so they know for sure. On the other hand I got some wonderful goodies form work, handbag and diaper bag and wallet etc! Will take pics and post later, feet hurt to much to get off my ass now that I have sat and DH can't rub them as he is at work!

Still TTC gone over to 2011 team now will keep you updated but still hoping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->