• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2010 Baby

well, looks as though am heading for a meeting with the trust regarding my complaint... I have got a new advocate now, seems very nice, (although the last one was too) male, though, not sure how I feel about it quite yet but a very loud voice is saying that he will be more able to see the wood for the trees...

Thats good mum, maybe something will actually get done.

I finished my exam and am now riding out the wait for one more day of classes then the journey home begins at 9pm tomorrow night! So excited, the only thing that will make me sleep at all tonight is knowing I still have class so can't get properly excited till that is done with. Speaking of which I should check if there is anything i need to print and bring with me!

Well Ladies! My day finally came :) Yesterday at 3:42pm I gave birth to my most perfect little son!
He is 6lbs 10oz and 19 1/2 inches long! A little tiny man he is. I went completely natural, well had a tiny bit of meds in my IV but not even a full dose. I was in labor for 12 hours and 12 min from the time that I started timing contractions til he was born!
I will do a full birth story once we are home.. But I am feeling amazing! I have a bunch of stitches and they are a bit sore but besides that everything is great!
I put a pic of him on here for you guys :)
Hope you are all doing amazing!!!!!

Attachments

• DSCF3912.jpg
    DSCF3912.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF3920.jpg
    DSCF3920.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 0
Awesome news psych! I hope I can do it as natural as you did as well! Cute little boy!

Leaving in an hour for the airport!!!!

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Psychnut, congratulations he is gorgeous and well done for doing it natural, can't wait for the birth story. Hope you are both getting on ok x
Kelly, have a good trip x
Mum2b, thats good about the meeting, hopefully you'll get some answers soon, how are you? x
Csunshine, how are you? hope your well x
Hope everyone else is well too x

AFM it was our 11th wedding anniversary yesterday so i booked us a hotel and we went for a meal and then back to the hotel for some planned fun, the only problem was i have a water infection and was in so much pain we couldn't have the planned fun :dohh::cry: but the meal was nice and it was nice to have a night away even if no fun was involved. I started my volunteering in the kids school on Thurs it was great, i'm going to go in on a Mon and Thurs morning to get some experience and then hopefully when a teaching assistant job comes up i'll stand a chance of getting it. Well i better go, will try to pop back 2moro, bye for now xxx

that sounds good Berniep,

well the car is back in after dad has worked on it all weekend, although it didn't sound as though they will be testing it until after lunch, :hissy: I just hope that this means they will have enough time to sort the brakes out if they decided that they are not good enough today, as other wise I am stuck all week :(

Am going to dig out all the letters and go over what I want to address face to face today hopefully, I am glad I have got a feeling back that I can do this, as last week was really hard....

Hope u are having a fab time Kelly and that everyone else is good :hugs:

I am having a great time! Tired still from jet lag and missing my kitty but still fun!

HOpe your car gets fixed soon!

Berniep hope the infection goes away so you can get in with a chance this cycle!

Never a better time then before a baby comes along!

you could add a few other delightful words I have added to the phrase Kelly :haha:

:rofl: Like I have been telling my family, my baby's first word is going to be fuck! If I don't clean up my mouth that is!

Kylee said shit, but it wasn't her first word. LMAO

Berniep so sorry you had a water infection hope it clears up and you can have some fun! Yeah for volunteering at the school!

Pysch AWESOME!!!! Love the pic's hope you heal quickly!

Kelly enjoy your time home visiting!

Mum sorry about the car and yes those letters can add up to a colorful word. LOL

afm headed to DD's violin and chorus concert.

Hope your all doing well!:hugs:

I'm still here, hard to get on at the moment will be back on thursday for the weekend!

Hope everybody is doing well!!!!!

:hugs:

Dealing with the rain! DH was able to get 1/2 days work in :dohh: it's driving me insane atm having him at home all day! He has all these little projects started for me when I get home and tbh I don't want to do shit when I get home :nope:

FXD the rain lifts and he works straight for the next 2 weeks!:thumbup:

Hello ladies,
sorry i've been awol for a few days life seems so busy here at the moment. Water infection has cleared up and we did get quite a bit of BDing in so hopefully this is my month. Allan got himself a job last week, it is supposed to be part time about 16-20 hours a week which is ideal for him cause it shouldn't make him too poorly but since Sat he has already worked 16 hours and he's doing another 9 today plus more later on in the week so i think his new boss may have been having a laugh when he said how many hours it was, i just hope he doesn't make himself ill.
Hope your all ok xxx

that is fab news about the job Berniep, what is it doing?

Yay for the BDing too ;)

I am off the first 3 weeks in June practically, not sure whether we are going away yet as still waiting on Sisters baby to arrive (due this weekend) but once have worked out what is happening will let you know :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->