2010 Baby

Good Luck hun..
I cant believe there is a 2011 team now! That is crazy...
Only 16 days left for me.. well hopefully less.. saw the midwife yesterday and she said that I will probably not go for at least another week but I can barely walk now.. I am hurting so bad down on my hips and my tailbone is soooo sore now too.. Oh well, the joys of the end of pregnancy :) I have to say I just am happy to have gotten as far as I have.. The spotting never stopped through all of my pregnancy and the sickness is still half and half... so I am going to be happy when I have my little man in my arms finally I just want to see what he looks like! It is making me crazy trying to figure out which person he will look more like.. haha.. Hopefully soon..
Hope all you ladies are well!!!!
XOXO

2011 baby hmmm, that is nuts! I hope I don't get that sore at the end, I need to be able to work in the hospital till I go into labour. First lets get through exams..

I worked right up until I went into labour. I did have stress tests in the hospital the Friday before delivery and the day before deliver, but Tuesday she came. I had about 32hrs of labour not bad just uncomfortable towards the early morning on Tuesday when she came.

Best wishes to all 2011 Baby momma's!:thumbup:

We have to have a stress test? What does this do?

Its a non stress test and they dont give it til 40 weeks.. at least here they dont.. and it just is when they hook you up like they will when you go in to have the baby to check contractions and heartrate.. it is totally no big deal, just kind of boring to sit there for like an hour to be monitored.. haha.. I hope you dont get this sore too! Its really not fun. I went shopping with my mom and sister today and I felt like he was going to just fall right out of me! Hopefully that is a good thing haha.. He is sooooo low it is crazy!

I know.. haha.. I have gone longer than ever expected though, one of the dr's at the practice I go to thought I was going to have him a few weeks ago.. but nope, still in there, he is a stinker.. haha.. He will be in for a shock when we see him again on Tuesday and I am still preggo :) It will be funny.

Why did they think you woudln't have lasted this long?

He has been so far down in my pelvis and because I have had contractions, but nothing that actually got into a good pattern. but they werent BH either, haha.. Plus family history and my history they didnt know how things would go..

oh, well it should be soonish. I bet he'll keep you waiting as long as possible, they do have their own schedules.

Berniep not sure if you're still reading but I miss you again! Hope you're coming back soon!

Well folks i am moving on to the 2011 baby thread now as i have had a MMC :(

Kelly, Berniep isn't back for another week I am sure they went away for 2 weeks...
SHe has certainly missed some lovely weather here :haha: it'll probably start raining as soon as she lands....

Maybe it really is time we moved this thread to the groups section.... not to loose those TTC or preggers, but as Raz and Nightnurse have said, it is now time for 2011 babies and it doesn't seem right in here anymore...

Mum, I was thinking the same thing, it probably is about that time to move us over to groups instead of where we are... I totally cannot believe that it is time for 2011 babies.. It totally blows my mind.. haha..

Hope Berniep is having an amazing time on vacation :)

How are all you other ladies?? Hopefully doing well!!

I can't belive you are now full term Psychnut, seems wierd to think that it is where I should be :flower: hope the next few weeks pass quickly for you and your LO is soon safely here

Razcox I am so sorry! I hope you feel better and then next one sticks real well.

I am ok for the move, just got to wait for berniep I guess.

Razcox :hugs: so sorry for your loss hun. FXD that 2011 hold spectacular endings!

I'm up for the move as well but like Kelly said wait for Berniep.

Hope your all doing well!:hugs:

Just wanted to say Hello ladies!! Hope your all doing amazing.. still waiting for my little guy to make his appearance! It seems like he will never come...

not long to go now though!!! Hope you are enjoying your last few days before you become 3!! :flower:

Is berniep back yet? Has it been two weeks? It's just not the same without her

not heard anything, was going to give her the day and then text... I wouldn't have thought they have got stuck....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->