2010 Baby

I have just got either an evap or very very feint :bfp:. DH has seen it and identified the line without directions, I could see it without my glasses but only in certin lights.... hhmmm
Wouldn't be so much of a dilemma but what do I say to the nurse later... am I still going for advice on TTC!!!! Should I cancel and see what this weekend brings, but then if I do that I may be pushing it on getting any blood tests done this month????

i really hope its for you hun :)

test again in a few days?

you should still see the nurse and just tell her about this morning, no harm in getting advice still

x

Well done Kelly on getting the job thats great, if you can do both then go for it i don't blame you x
Mum2bewaiting i would still go see the nurse and explain the short Af and possible bfp this morning and see what she thinks good luck x
How is everyone else today? its our 10th wedding anniversary today i can't believe we've been married 10 years! we did want to go away for a couple of nights but because we had to buy a car we are skint so we are making do with a takeaway 2nite oh and lots of BDing lol x

Sounds just as fun Berniep, will the kids be at home too? :hugs:

Unfortunately they will be at home but they will be in bed, although mil is having them overnight 2moro so we can have more fun then lol

How did you get on with the nurse? x

Just got back, I get on really well with my nurse, so it was quite productive and reassuring. Apparently I am "normal" (she obviously doesn't know me that well )
the return of my cycles is as to be expectedand yes, as I have stopped the injection I have only been officially trying for 4 months!!! She has to say that....
Bloods have been taken to cover both options, day 5 (I know it is day 6 but close enough... yay) hormone levels and prenatal screening... that was my idea I hasten to add as my veins are officially crap.
Urine has also been sent for pregnancy screen (all 3 mls that I managed to squeeze out on demand as was half way through wee before leaving when I realised that they would probably want one again.
Also am gonna do a home test tomorrow morning to see, unfortunately was not able to get a FRER but have got the clearblue equivelent... I couldn't think of a decent reason to take DH round all the local chemists as he had already put his prescription in

Berniep, I think tonight is one for bribery and corruption if they don't stay in bed!!!!

Good morning all you lovely ladies.

I am thinking my DH will be disappointed tonight when he comes home and finds that the :witch: has taken up house when he likes to. :rofl:

I sent my Mom flowers yesterday. They should be delivered today. She lives so far away from me. I thought she should be able to enjoy them a few days extra. LOL

Mum2bewaiting when will they have your results from tests you took today?

Next week i guess, the nurse'll keep an eye out for the pregnancy ones, the hormone ones won't make much more sense until I have day 21 levels done (I forgot to ask as we were talking to the other nurse about when she retires and then I can go and work with them!!!)

So how many DPO are you mum2bwaiting? Congrats if that was indeed a line!!!! FIngers crossed it was at that. I am 8dpo but my temps didn't go up to far this morning... so not sure if I can call yesterdays a possible implantation dip.

I'm glad your appt went well mum2bewaiting good luck with the results x
Bribery sounds like a good idea and a set of drawers against my bedroom door lol i've told him i'm not getting romantic till the soaps have finished and then i'm all his lol you can tell its been 10 years and not 10 mins we've been married soaps have to come first.
How are you Csunshine? were the flowers for a special occasion? hope you all have a good night x

Ah Kelly you posted while i was typing lol how are you? i hope it was a dip, not long to go now good luck x

I am guessing the flowers would have been for mothers day up and coming on sunday.

Just found out my friend won't get her amnio results for 2 to 3 weeks cause they have to grow the cells or something but they said she can choose to abort as far as 23 weeks, so now it's a waiting game again. IN the mean time she is on holidays back with her family so it should help to keep her mind off things.

Hello Berniep good that you keep all the bd'n to your schedule. :rofl:
I haven't been married that long, but I thought it was supposed to get better with age. LOL
Yes the flowers are for Mothers Day. I just checked my email and they said they wont be delivered until tomorrow. Which is ok so they will be fresh for Sunday. She has gone through so much this last year and I want her to feel special. She is in remission right now with pancreatic cancer. She spent Christmas and her birthday in ICU in the hospital.It really was a hard time for her and I just want her to know I think about her all the time and now that she is out and can enjoy the flowers I sent it means all that much more.

Kelly I hope you get the end result about your jobs. LOL
Don't fret to much over your friends test results. Even if they can grow cells she will need you for support either way. I hope things turn out for the best.

W2bmom I would say test again asap. :rofl::rofl:

Kelly i can't believe it takes 2-3 weeks for your friends results the waiting must be so hard hopefully her break away will help the time pass x
Csunshine i sometimes forget we are from different countries lol our mothers day was in March, it must have been so hard for both you and your mum this past year i'm really glad she's in remission and i'm sure she'll love the flowers x

Yeah you're mom is a trooper! I bet she'll love the flowers!

Hi Kelly i hope you find a job and i'm glad you've been signed off work at least you don't have to worry about seeing your boss for a couple of weeks and hopefully if you find a job never again good luck x
Not sure about your discharge Chella hope its not the witch saying she's on her way, isn't it funny before we start ttc we are not in the slightest bit interested in the tissue when we wipe but once we are ttc we are suddenly obsessed with it, good luck x
Hope everyone else is ok x

Lol I kno every piece of my tissue is examined lol so parnoid about the :witch: showing , if shes coming i hope she comes and goes fast lol!!!
With my 2 previous children i didnt do ne of this dating etc just happened, and the same with my 3rd which didnt go to term, but :witch:4th time round im obsessed !!!

I was the same with my 2 i didn't know anything about ttc back then i just came off the pill BD'd mid cycle and was pregnant straight away both times i didn't even know opk's existed back then so when we started ttc in January i just assumed it would be the same in fact i was quite surprised when my AF arrived at the end of our first cycle. I hope the witch doesn't show good luck x

Tomorrow is dooms day lol im on tender hooks if the :witch: comes then its square 1 again , both pregnancys i havent got sysmptoms early last one was at 5 wks think they started and my first one well found i was 5 and half mths pregnant so erm not much sysmptoms there accept sore boobs but i was 18 and jus thought it was the cold weather :rofl: and the sickness i and the docs thought it was stomach flu, pregnancys sysmptoms are all so different and odd lol
good luck everyone xx

Good luck Chella hope the :witch: stays away. She got me yesterday.

Yeah my mom is a trooper she is the toughest person I know. I admire her more than anybody else. She has taught me a lot. I think that is why I have gotten on with my life so easy since Mar. I know how to be a :witch:

:rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"