2010 Baby

Well if I am successful this month, baby will be due on my birthday!!! Double party, saves on money. :happydance::rofl:

:dust: to all!

you're 20dpo??? or on CD20? Mum2bewaiting.

CD 7 dodgy test yesterday :(
Not sure how I feel at the moment, so think will take it easy on here for a while....

oh, hoe u had a lovely anniversary Berniep and good luck with the jobs Kelly :hugs:

Good luck Chella i hope the witch stays away x
I'm sorry about the test yesterday mum2bewaiting and i totally understand you wanting to take a step back from here but just remember we are here to talk if you need to x
Not sure if i've said hello to you before heavenly but if not hi and good luck with your birthday baby that would be a lovely birthday present x
How are you today Kelly? have you made any decisions about the jobs yet? how's everyone else? we had a good time last night and as the kids are at grandma's 2nite we get to do it all over again lol and i'll admit as we are only on cd11 so not fertile really we haven't used protection cause even though we have put ttc on hold i would very happily welcome a bfp and so would hubby in fact if i could keep him in the mood for a few more days we might just get that x

Sorry to hear mum2bewaiting.

Nope I won't know till they call me back sometime this coming week if they will still hire me for 2 days a week, if they will thats what I will do. Having 2 jobs would be a good idea cause the extra cash would be nice.

I just realized when I go in for my FS appointment I will be ovulating on that day! lol I am excited for it but scared at the same time, I don't want there to be anything wrong, cause if we have to do IVF which I would totally do we would have to wait for so long to save up the money for it.

Thanks csunshine013 and berniep im hopin tomoz comes and goes and nothing shows!!!! Im surprised i havent even tested since that negative i got 2 wks ago :rofl: but that was way too early i was told but now im savin pennies ab=nd then if :witch: doesnt show i will then test. Only signs i have is red veins all over my breast and sometimes achy also occasional backache and few lil odd cramps which hav gone now so im expecting the :witch: and prepared and stocked up ready xxx

Sigh will the 1ww ever be over, I am getting so tempted to test but I still have 5 days to go before witch should show her face... going to wait till day after tomorrow to see what my temps do.

Congrats Heavenly all the best x

Good luck Kelly9, my :witch: is due today so ill be up and dwn tot the toilet lol. x

Sorry to hear that mum2bewaiting, take care and understand as i think i will do the same if my :witch: comes nice to hav a lil break x

Hows Everyone today? the sun is shinin over here xx

Morning all, lovely sunny day!!

Think I'm oving early this month. Got peak on cbfm today cd14, usually don't ov til 16. So bd'd this morning but now we know we're on list for IVF my heart isn't really in it though... how bad is that..?? :blush:

Hello ladies,
Well we had a lovely evening last night without the kids in fact we were still up at 4 this morning BDing (tmi i know) although i must be getting old cause i'm done in today and we used no BC but its only CD12 today so i don't think anything will come of it but it would be a lovely belated anniversary present if i did get a bfp.
How are you all? hope they let you work 2 days Kelly, i hope the next few days fly by and your temps behave good luck x
I hope she stays away Chella when will you test? good luck x
How are you Mrs G? i think its completely understandable that your heart isn't in it at the moment, i hope your wait for IVF isn't long or even better you get your bfp first x

Hi Berniep,
Glad u had a lovely evening, Well if she doesnt turn up i think ill be able to just bout hold out testing til tuesday lol , but will keep u informed.

I have this feelin im just goin to be late this mth, could really do without this night shift tonite i hav given myself up for lol just hope it doesnt start then as i dont kno how ill take it .

Fingers x'd i guessed xx

My temps aren't doing anything fabulous so I think I'm out for the month. No symptoms. I will be testing thursday the day AF is expected.

Kelly - FX :witch: stays away and, we are testing buddies! I am testing Thursday too!

BernieP - Your anniversary weekend sounded lovely especially last night with no kids:happydance: heres to you TTc without TTC iykwim?

Sorry I haven't been about alot but, trouble at work and my laptop going ultra slow! I have now just read pages and pages of posts just about caught up! I am starting my weekly poas HPT style from Thursday as that is CD28 for me and, every week until I get either a :bfp: or :witch: arrives. Every cycle I do this as, I have no idea how long my cycles are as they are all over the place!

I am so bummed out. I just look at my temps and I want to cry. ARG! eyes welling up! I want this so bad it's not fair. I thought for sure I would get a BFP this month with my FS apts before the end of next cycle and us using preseed. I feel like i have tried everything and it will never happen. On top of it all I just checked out prices for IVF here in ALberta and it's like 8000 a cycle, something we could never afford or at least not for a long time. I get more and more worried that something is wrong with me with every cycle that passes. Sigh, I wish DH understood what it is like taking this long. He doesn't get it. He sees it as the longer it takes the better ( I want a baby slightly more I think at this point) Sorry for the long ramble. I find it easier to post to you guys then annoy him talking about my insecurities. On top of it someone we know just announced she is pregnant and in my opinion she is way to irresponsible to have kids, why doesn't god realize that all of us want and deserve kids?

Hello.... can I join here too? I'm hoping for a 2010 baby too!

Kelly, I know how you feel. I've had a cack start to the day too, with my temp falling from 36.8's mark to 36.3... going to work with a stash of tampons in my work bag. :( :( :(

Hello.... can I join here too? I'm hoping for a 2010 baby too!

Hey Peartree,

Hows things for u ?

Im one day late and still not testing, booked docs appointment tomoz as feel that ive got a urine infection!!! as urine is quite strong in colour and smell but not a nasty worried smell :rofl: soz for tmi.

Hows everyone today ? xx

Good day ladies. I had such a wonderful weekend. It was Mother's Day here and my DH and DD took me to dinner and got me flowers. We also went to the horse races on Sunday. It was just lovely.

I am on cd6 today. Don't know what good will come from this month as DH is working out of town during the week and doesn't get into town until midnight Friday. I guess it will make me take a more leisurely approach to the whole ttc this month.:rofl: My dh wont be able to leave the bedroom once he comes home from out of town. :rofl:

You tackle him Csunshine!

Sigh 11dpo, only 3 more to go till AF or testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->