2010 Baby

Do you have any symptoms Kelly?

I don't remember when mine started last time I was pg.
Here's to hoping the :witch: stays away!

:dust:

:witch: hasn't showed yet despite the temp drop this morning. Not even spotting. CD34 and 12 DPO. Had a temp dip at 3 DPO and a sharp stitch that lasted a few mins per time for about an hour at 6DPO. No spotting. I'm saying to myself I'm imagining these things and not getting too hopeful, mainly cos the SA results mean that natural pregnancy would be miracle.

Currently feeling nauseous, but it's probably the sandwiches I wolfed down for brekkie and lunch and the huge bag of nuts 'n' raisins I just scoffed... :rofl:

What are the testing dates for everyone here? :)

there seem to be a few good signs going on today.
We have had a lovely day and beginning to feel a bit more positive. DH managed to get today off so we spent the day sorting the garden out. With all the flowers and veg in it looks ready for summer. generally sorted out loads of little odd jobs and DH cooked a yummy tea :)

Hey Peartree I just got my :witch: so I'm out this month so I will be testing on June 4th if the :witch: doesn't come.

Here's to your :witch: staying away and I know how you feel. I just got back from lunch myself:rofl:

No symptoms yet, I don't normally symptom spot cause then I think less about it and the 2ww goes by way sooner. I did notice blue veins on my boobs last night but they have gone away so it could have bee anything I guess.

Chest has started to get sore but it normally does a couple of days before AF which is 3 days away. I will be testing on thursday or friday if AF doesn't show up but I expect it to.

Hello Ladies,
How are you all?
Kelly, how are you today? not long to go now fingers crossed x
Hi Schmoo good luck when you test on Thursday x
Welcome Peartree i hope the witch stays away good luck x
Any news yet Chella? hopefully you don't have a urine infection good luck at the docs x
Hi Lissaloo how are you? x
Glad you had a good weekend Csunshine your hubby will be worn out when he comes home he'll need to go back to work for a break lol x
Glad you had a good day Mum2bewaiting how are you? x
Hope i haven't missed anyone, well this cycle i've been really broody so we have been BDing all weekend without BC today is CD13 and i've decided we are going to BD for a few more days i'm fed up of wtt i want to ttc again x

Lol glad to kind of have you back in ttc even if it is touch and go berniep! It is so hard to resist missing a month cause you just keep thinking but what if this is suppose to be the month! Good luck to you!

I am super sore, I hauled 3 full car loads (hatchback with seats down) of junk to the city dump. I am sore and scratched and haven't worked that hard in ages. I did lots of heavy lifting and also had some sushi yesterday! It was yummy. It's nice to kick back and not let ttc bully my life about!

Hi berniep,

Well theres no urine infection but i had a test done at docs and i brought a digi one and both :bfn: , :witch: was due sun (10th may) so i guess its just time to wait for her to show then start trying again :cry:

Hope everyone is all ok x

Oh Chele sorry about the bfn, but you could just have a weak hcg level. Could be positive, if not you have PMA and come join us for FEB!

Oh Chele sorry about the bfn, but you could just have a weak hcg level. Could be positive, if not you have PMA and come join us for FEB!

Hey Ya,

Thank u and yes i will be joining soon lol the rate im goin ill be joinin march 2010 oh god , nop im keepin positive ive cryed enough tears and i think im all cryed out now til AF comes :rofl:

So nice to come on here and know ur not the only one goin through this and u can rant as much as u want lol

XXX

Yeah I feel like :hissy: and I have to go to the computer, don't want to discourage dh. :rofl:

I had a temp drop this morning so I expect witch to show up soon, maybe and hopefully a day or 2 earlier so I can get going for feb!

Oh Kelly hoping it isn't the nasty :witch: I am in dire need of PMA. I am just exhausted with all this brain work, and then the physical :rofl:

Thanks for the welcome. :)

:witch: hasn't stopped over at my house yet, and my temp's gone back up this morning. What's going on? Won't get hopeful- had this another cycle where it dropped, then went back up for a day and dropped again before she came.

I've finally paid up for FF membership. AM SERIOUSLY IN THIS NOW! Armed to the hilt with my VIP membership and my spanking brand new CBFM, BFP: YOU WILL COME TO MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: Not that I wasn't being serious for the past year or so... but ho hum. Hope I never get to start using the CBFM...

Chele, hope :witch: stays away and you get a BFP. There are always false BFNs...

Hello Ladies,
Kelly its nice to be sort of back ttc lol i know what you mean about missing a month last month was awful not ttc so this month we are actively BDing but i'm trying not to be too serious about it hence not changing my bit under my name i'm thinking if i don't take it too seriously i won't be disappointed if AF arrives. Sorry you had a temp drop i hope its not the witch coming stay away from Kelly you evil witch! x
Chella sorry you've had some bfn's but don't give up yet she hasn't arrived yet, i'm thinkng of you, are you listening to me witch? you can stay away from Chella too! good news you've no urine infection though x
Hello Peartree good luck with this cycle its not over yet hopefully you won't need your cbfm x
Csunshine how are you? x
How's everyone else? I'm shattered only been back at work 2 days and i'm done in i can't wait till my day off on Thursday i'm going to have a lie in if hubby will take the kids to school lol x

Hello Berniep I am good. Missing my dh this week. He would let me go Sunday I could hardly breath he held me so close.:rofl: Maybe he misses me too:blush:

Kelly that mean nasty witch needs to vacate this portion of the site! For you too Chele

:hugs: to all you ladies

Hi berniep

No sign yet but its just my luck my body is playin games on me and the :witch: will make a nice call in when im least expectin it :rofl: Im on a nite weds so ill be armed and ready for it!!!

Hope everyone else is all ok ? keep positive girls (says me) keep tellin myself this :rofl: but it will soon happen xxxx

arggh. I'm not symptom checking, not even temping, can't tell a freaking thing this month. my CM is everywhere. my weight is everywhere as I've been dieting, so even if it was going up the normal 1-2 lbs pre :witch:, I can't tell. The only thing I know is no tender BBs, and no :witch: yet. She's due in 2 more days worst case scenario. Most likely she'll stop by during Yoga tonight, because she's thoughtful like that.

My temp dip was below coverline so I am expecting witch but thanks for your efforts to keep her away. If AF comes this month then my next focus will be on my FS appointment June 2nd it is getting closer and I am excited, I just want to know if anything is wrong and what it is or could be. Maybe knowing I am all good on the inside will make something happen. Boobs hurt same with nipples so witch is definitely on her way I just wish she would come today as opposed to thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->